The Mysterious Library Guy

See You | 내가 일어날 때 서로 봐
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally came back to school. I’ve been absent for those two months and luckily; my parents talked to the dean and asked to give me a chance not to be dropped out of school. The dean was considerate enough to process everything just an excuse of absence. But I won’t be exempted from the lessons I missed. It’ll surely be a hard thing to cover up but I’ll try my best.

Today, I hurried on my way to school. Even dad, woke up late but he still drove me and Ji Seul to school. I’m in my 2nd year college, and I’m taking up Literature. And I knew by myself, I could create a lot of images in my mind, that even when I was in a coma, a dream occurred. Now, I’m sure of it, maybe my different imagination caused me to create that Kim Jong In’s character.

I ran passed by the lockers at each side of the hallway, other students looking back at me hurrying my way. And then I bumped into someone, with crutches and covering his one leg, he also has his glasses. Those pair of crutches fell to the floor and his glasses too. I kneeled down and guided him carry his crutches. His scent is like a scent of gentleman who works at an office, doing paper works and sipping his coffee during his overtime. His glasses are still on the ground which I picked up. For an apology, I suggested myself to put his glasses on. His face watching me is familiar. I stared at him, studying his face. I could remember his face without glasses; he looked like Kim Jong In in my dream. And when I put his glasses on, he looked exactly that guy I met in the library!

“It’s you! That guy I met in the library!” I said, and opened my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter