The Fool & The Broken

See You | 내가 일어날 때 서로 봐
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark when I arrived home. Lights were . Oops, did I left to school without switching the lights off? Please, mom and dad, Ji Seul, you got to go home.

I missed talking to my little Ji Seul... Even if she's younger than me, she knows a lot. Love, friends, and school matters, she knows how to make you feel better. Mom hasn't finished her studies because she already has me inside her womb when she's only in college. She's a Tourism student back then, that's why she loves traveling. Dad met my mom when he's a fresh graduate of their university. They met at a bus stop near their campus. Mom loves romance, and she finds their love story a very romantic one, that she have told me for the millionth time now. Dad’s a psychologist, and helps the ‘labelled’ autistic children, and studies if they’re really considered ‘autistic’.

Alone in my room, my stomach is growling, wishing for more than one dish to be served and delivered to my room like my mom used to do.

Today, I walked again to the bus stop, hoping for Kai's appearance. Today's Saturday, the day when we usually see each other, the day when I hear his voice, the day when I see him laugh, and most of all... the day when we met. I couldn't count all the Saturdays that passed after I met him. A month has passed, and then another month again, the chain between us, broke into an end. All in all, two months without seeing him was long enough for the scar he left to heal.

A guy with rich eye whites approached me when I was sitting at the bus stop. He was wearing a medical uniform. "Hey, do you know Kim Jong In?" he asked and leaned on the steel bar. How this short guy did knew about that? Again, I heard his name. I've been trying so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter