Groom Wanted!

Groom Wanted!

Chapter 5

 

“Another nightmare date?” Seohyun asked, laying down next to Yuri. She was surprised that Yuri had called her to come over. Something must have happened.


“Can you believe it? First chattered box & second was a broken chattered box. Both of them made me sleepy. Oh no, expect Sungmin Oppa. Poor me. I didn’t fall asleep because I drank two cups of coffee & I regretted that. Why should I meet those guys? Why?” Yuri stared up at the ceiling as if the answer was up there.

 

“Well, maybe because you let Jaejoong Oppa picked those guys for you.” Seohyun rubbed her nose. She knew that Jaejoong liked Yuri & somehow, she got the idea that Jaejoong was trying to ruined Yuri’s groom project, “Seo Joohyun. What do you mean? What’s wrong if I asked Jaejoong Oppa to help me find the groom? He knows me so well that I need his perspective. Man perspective so I won’t end with guy who hates commitment.” Yuri sat up on the bed & turned to looked at Seohyun seriously.


“So, all of your date is one that likes commitment?”

 

Yuri nodded, “Yes, but they so boring.”

 

“Would you rather spend your lifetime with a chatterbox or the broken radio?”


“No. If I spend my lifetime with them, I will probably go or mute.” Yuri shivered.

 

“So, do you think Jaejoong Oppa should know about their habits?” Seohyun touched her nose again.

 

Yuri frowned & looked at Seohyun suspiciously, “Tell me what is on your mind, Seo Joohyun? Your nose is getting red & I know you are thinking about something. Tell me.”


“Errr...All I can say is that, Jaejoong Oppa likes you more than a friend.” Seohyun gave Yuri a worried look, “What? No, that’s impossible.” Yuri chuckled, “Isn’t it?”

 

Seohyun said nothing. She raised her hand & shook Yuri’s hand, “Congratulations.”


“No.” Said Yuri worriedly.

 

Seohyun nodded.

 

“No, don’t tell me? No. You mean, he paired me up with the wrong person on purposes?” This time, the worried look turned into an angry look.

 

“I should go now before my nose turn into another shape.” Seohyun jumped up from the bed.

 

“No, Seohyun, wait. Don’t leave. Thank you for giving me that idea.” Yuri laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

 

“Is it true? Why didn’t I realized that or...well, let’s prove it tomorrow. We are going to prove that Seohyun is wrong. I will make sure that my third date become a successful date.” Yuri closed her eyes & tried to sleep but for the first time in her life, she couldn’t sleep well that night.

 

“For god sake, he’s my best friend!” Yuri grumbled, & tried to go back to sleep. Tomorrow would be a big day for Yuri. She would meet her future groom or loses her best friend.

 

Nothing went wrong with Yuri’s third date, so far. He has a charming smile, handsome, good smell, sharp dark brown almond-shaped eyes, great body, not a chattered box but also not a broken one. They had a smooth conversation. Perfect. That’s the only word that she could describe him, Lee Donghae.

 

“You look so nervous, Yuri. This isn’t your first date, right?” Donghae teased.


“I’m sorry. Well...hmmm, I’m just impressed.” Yuri lied. The truth was, she was waiting for Donghae to showed some kind of strange attitude.

 

One hour had passed & nothing happened. Slowly, Yuri started to relax. She knew that Seohyun must be wrong. Well, sometimes Seohyun couldn’t show the precise emotion so maybe this time she gave a wrong message too, ‘I owe Jaejoong Oppa an apology then.’

 

They were laughing about Donghae’s experience in Beijing when the waiter came with their order. Yuri had never seen the food served this much before.

 

“Wow, do you think we could eat all of this food?” Yuri smiled. There were some big portions of meat & cook vegetables. All of them look so delicious that Yuri decided to forget about her diet that night.

 

“Sure we can. Come on. Let’s dig in.” Donghae laughed.

 

She was taking her rice bowl & added tofu stew on it when she saw Donghae’s hands moving so fast. He really dug the food to his bowl. He put spicy rice cake, pancakes, fried chicken & some vegetables & shovel them into his mouth.


Yuri wanted to teased Donghae but her eyes widened when she saw the way Donghae was eating his food, “Delicious.” He chewed on the food & made a sound, “Mmm. Try this, too. They have such a good chef here.” Donghae said, with his mouth still full of food.


“Eh.” Yuri grin at him.while her face turned pale. She suddenly felt dizzy.

 

Donghae grabbed his glass of water & drank it all in one whole gulp, “Come on Yuri, don’t waste this food. Eat is one of my hobby.” Donghae’s nose sank into the rice bowl as he tried to eat again.

 

“If you don’t mind, tea is fine for me.” Yuri put down her bowl & drank her tea in one shoot.

 

Donghae stopped eating & looked up at Yuri with a sad look, “Its because of me, right? You lost your appetite because I eat like a pig. I have told you in my email about my problem, I thought you don’t mind about this.” “You have told me by email?” Yuri frowned, “Sure you did. You better finished your dinner before we continue our conversation &...ehm, there’s rice on your nose. You put your face too close to your rice bowl.” Yuri smiled while her hands caressed her napkins tightly.

 

“Thank you. You really understand me. Ehm...Could I have your chicken then?” Without waiting for her answer, Donghae took the chicken from Yuri’s bowl & put it into his mouth.

 

Yuri sighed in relief when Donghae took his drink as a sign that he’s finished with his super duper dinner.

 

“I’m done.” A big & loud burp closed their date for the night.


Well, actually, five big & loud burp.