Groom Wanted!

Groom Wanted!

Chapter 10

 

It was Yuri’s fifth date with Siwon & Jaejoong’s eighth date with Boa after they had their first date a month ago but today was the third time that they had a double date together. Yuri couldn’t stop cursing herself at accepting Siwon’s idea about a double date but anyway, she wanted to see how far Jaejoong’s relationship with Boa have gone.

 

Yuri held her chin & glared at Jaejoong who was staring at Boa continuously. She wished she could punch Jaejoong in the face. She had never seen Jaejoong looked at another women like that before. That look supposed to belong to her but it was her fault because she let it slipped away.

 

Boa continued her story in an elegant way. She was the kind of woman who knew how to catch a man’s attention. Jaejoong wasn’t the only one. Siwon, the guy that supposed to be Yuri’s date had turned his attention to Boa, too. Yuri pouted secretly when Boa told them her experience in the US.

 

“I have been to LA last summer. Too bad we didn’t meet each other there.” Said Siwon.


“Really? Maybe we could go there together someday. You should go there, Jaejoong Oppa.” Boa smile at Jaejoong.

 

Yuri sighed when she saw the sign that Boa sent to Jaejoong. She wanted Jaejoong & somehow, Yuri couldn’t stand it. Her elbow touched the spoon & made it dropped under the table. Nobody noticed, not even Jaejoong, “Jaejoong Oppa, I dropped my spoon.” Yuri spoke softly to Jaejoong.

 

“Ask the waiter to bring you a new one.” Jaejoong said, before he went back to Boa.

 

Yuri gritted her teeth together, ‘That’s so nice of you, Kim Jaejoong! Two months ago, you said you love me & risk our friendship for that but when you meet someone new, you turn 180 degree! What a gentleman you are! I knew I shouldn’t trust you!’ Yuri thought angrily, as she tried to reach for the spoon.

 

Nothing special about the spoon that made her amaze. It was the view under the table that struck her like a lightening bolt had struck her for a minute. She saw two pair of feet playing there. One pair was definitely Boa’s & the other one? Jaejoong? Ew. Yuri’s blood started to boiled while she was thinking about it. She sat up straight in her seat with a red face.

 

Jaejoong looked at her curiously, “Are you alright?” Jaejoong whispered. He pushed his face closer to hers to make sure.

 

‘Don’t go giving me all of your attention now, Mr. Kim. Give them all to your girl.’ Yuri cursed in her heart, but wait a minute. There’s something wrong here. Jaejoong was sitting next to Boa & Boa’s feet was touching someone who was sitting in front of her which was Siwon.

 

A wicked smile appeared on Yuri’s face. Boa was having a deep conversation with Siwon & didn’t notice her at all. Yuri took Jaejoong’s spoon & dropped it onto the ground.

 

“Oppa, I dropped your spoon.” Whispered Yuri.

 

“I could see that & I think you did it on purposes. Besides, why are you whispering anyway?” Jaejoong whisper back.


“You should take it.”


“Why? You were the one who dropped it.”


“Take it or I will drop your fork, too.” Yuri threatened, “Your plate & glass too, if necessary.” She continued. Jaejoong shook his head & bend down to pick up his spoon reluctantly & saw what Yuri saw, too. He sat up straight in his seat with a confused look. First to Boa & then to Siwon.


“Siwon. What are you doing?” Jaejoong couldn’t help but ask.

 

Boa stopped talking & turned her head to Jaejoong, “What’s the matter, Oppa?”

 

“That question supposed to belong to you too, Boa.” Yuri smiled.


“What do you mean?” Siwon frowned.


“Why are your guys’ feet touching or should I say, playing with each other?” Asked Jaejoong seriously.

 

Boa & Siwon’s faces turned red, “Errr.” Both of them didn’t know what to say.


“Hmmm, now I know why you want this double date, Siwon Oppa.” Said Yuri sharply.


“Any explanation from both of you? If you two are interested in each other, why don’t you have your own date?” Jaejoong glared at Boa.


“Don’t blame her. It was Yuri’s fault.” Said Siwon, defending Boa.

 

“What? My fault? How is it my fault?”


“Because you are boring.”

 

Siwon continued when he saw that Yuri couldn’t say anything in returned, “I do hope that our relationship would work out. I like you but it seems like the only guy that was in your mind all the time, even when you are spending time with me is only Jaejoong. Even when you didn’t say anything about that, your eyes still tell me everything & Jaejoong, you said that you were her best friend but it’s obvious that you couldn’t even read her feelings. She wanted you but.” Siwon stopped talking when a glass of water splashed onto his oval-shaped face.

 

“What was that for, Yuri?” Siwon wiped his face with a napkin & looked at Yuri.

 

“For your big mouth! That supposed to be a secret!” Yuri shouted in his face.


“Ehm...why don’t you let him continue, Yuri?” Jaejoong suggested, but he raised his hands in the air quickly when Yuri turned to looked at him angrily.

 

“Oh, please Jaejoong Oppa. You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” This time, it was Boa’s turned to speak.

 

“Boa? Okay. What is your explanation? I thought we had fun together.”


“Fun? Siwon Oppa is way better than you. Do you think listening to you talked about Yuri was fun? Nobody could replace her in your heart & I won’t blame you for that but you don’t have to pretend that you are interested in me. You did that to get over her, did you?” Like what happened to Siwon, Boa got it, too.

 

“What was that for?” Jaejoong asked Yuri, who was still holding onto the glass in her hand.


“That’s supposed to be your secret, Oppa.” Said Yuri, with an innocent look.

 

Jaejoong looked at her deeply & took her hands, “Come on, let’s get out of here. I think they need time to dry themselves. I’m sorry guys.” After saying that, Jaejoong dragged Yuri towards the exit.


“Wait. Boa, I want you to know that Siwon Oppa always wear the same socks for weeks. Washed your feet when you get home, okay?” She wanted to add some more line but Jaejoong had already clasps his hand over & pulled her out of restaurant & left those poor & wet couple behind.