Groom Wanted!

Groom Wanted!

Chapter 2

 

Yuri turned her black michael kors sutton center stripe large satchel bag upside down & dumped all of its contents onto the table. Lipstick, candies, dinner bills, a cracker & a whole assortment of other indefinable items were scattered all around.

 

“Yuri, you are messing up my dining table.” Jaejoong placed the kimchi on a plate, “If you don’t tidy up your stuff right away, no dinner for you tonight.” Jaejoong threatened. Yuri pouted but obediently put all of her stuff back in her bag.

 

Jaejoong was a neat & tidy person while Yuri was the opposite. They were different in so much ways but there’s something that bound Yuri to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was the first person Yuri would go to every time she has a problem, “You are not only one of my best friends, you are the best.” Yuri kept saying to Jaejoong every time.

 

“What are you looking for?” Asked Jaejoong. Once he place the food in front of Yuri, she forget all about her stuffs for a while.

 

“Seohyun gave me an article on how to find a soulmate. It’s gone. I think one of my friends borrowed it & forgot to return it to me.” Yuri answered absently-mindedly, while she devoured the sumptuous dinner, “Hmmm, you know how to cook, Jaejoong Oppa.”


“So, what did the article say?” Jaejoong watched Yuri eat her meal.

 

“I forgot but it said that don’t wait until your soulmate comes knocking at the door.”

 

“So, wait until he kicks the door down?”

 

“That’s sweet, Oppa. First, find someone to support you. Then tell your friend about your dream guy so if he knows someone, he will introduce you to him. So Oppa, my dear Jaejoong Oppa, tell me, which one is perfect for me?”

 

“Which who?” Asked Jaejoong, confused.

 

“Oh, my god. Your friend, Oppa. Introduce me to one of your friends that you think is perfect for me.”

 

“What kind of guy do you want to become your husband? You have dated several guys with different characters so what kind of person should I introduce to you?”

 

Yuri sipped her milk before she started talking, “I’m not asking for much. I hope he is smart, well educated, have good background, not from a broken family & if possible, doesn’t have a big sister, have a good job, cute or handsome, no moustache, have a good personality. Not only character personality but also material personality. Personal car, personal apartment, personal deposit.” Yuri said, until Jaejoong clapped his hand over .

 

He stood up to stand behind her, “Go to planet Aktar. You will find one there.”

 

Yuri pulled Jaejoong’s hand away & pretended to bite it, “I’m still hungry so watched out. Well, everyone can dream. Alright, find me someone like Song Seungheon.”


“How about Chiwon Kwon?”


“He’s fine but find someone from the Song family first. Come on. We have been friends for three years, how come you can’t guess the type of guy for me?” Yuri stood up & shook Jaejoong’s body.

 

“Well, I guess you need a man that must have a big sack of patient, understanding, love &...um, commitment?”

 

“You are so smart. So, do you know someone?”

 

“Yes. You are standing in front of him.” Jaejoong answered seriously.

 

“Huh?” Yuri was confused for a moment before she started laughing, “I need you so I’m allowing you to make fun of me. Well, while you are thinking about your candidate friends, I will post my ad in match.com. The second way to find a soulmate is to do it online.” Yuri happily walked to Jaejoong’s computer & created her ad.


“I have all the criteria! Too bad you keep on seeing me as a friend!” Jaejoong grumbled. While cleaning the table, he almost dropped a plate when Yuri yelled at him.

 

“Kim Jaejoong! You have to love me for this! I just put your ad in this site! I will find my groom & you will find your bride!”

 

“What?!” Poor Jaejoong screamed.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t stop himself from cursing. It was stupid enough to help Yuri find a soulmate but he found out that his picture on the net was very embarrassing. He was afraid to figure out what his mom would do if she ever saw it.

 

“Kwon Yuri, why this picture?” Jaejoong tapped his long fingers on the desk. It was a nice sunday morning but they preferred to stay home to discuss Yuri’s project.

 

“What’s wrong? This picture is cute. Let people see who you really are.” Said Yuri, with an innocent look.

 

“I’m sleeping & with that look, people will think that I was waiting for a fly to land in my mouth.” Jaejoong gave her an evil look.


“It’s not that bad, Oppa. Besides, you always sleep like that & it’s cute.” Yuri pinched Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

“How will I ever get a responses from my future bride? Girls who see this will laugh hysterically instead of asking me out on a date.”


“Oppa, you are the sweetest person I had ever known & I want you to have someone who knows the real you. You deserve someone nice & caring, not like me who always put you in trouble. Well, we could check your mailbox now. It’s been...”


“I haven’t seen your ad yet. Show me.” Jaejoong interrupted.

 

“You haven’t? Why don’t we just check your e-mail first?” Yuri grabbed the mouse but Jaejoong took it first, “No, I want to see the real you in the ad.”


“No. You already saw the real me. You don’t have to.” Yuri tried to stop him but failed. Jaejoong had already started searching for her name & found it.


“Is this you?” Jaejoong move his oval-shaped face closer to the screen to tease Yuri.

 

“Stop it. Nothing’s wrong with that picture.” Yuri blushed. She was standing in a rose garden, wearing a deep scarlet montebello dress that belong to Seohyun.

 

“Of course, there’s nothing wrong with that picture. You look so sweet in that picture. I have never seen you looked that feminine before. Makes me wonder about this whole idea of letting people see the real you & you, you put my sleepy look on that site. Tsk, tsk, tsk.” Jaejoong shook his head.


“Come on, let’s check our mail. I brought my laptop so we could check it together.”

 

Both of them spent the whole day laughing & teasing each other. Surprisingly, Jaejoong got more e-mails than Yuri.

 

“Hmmm. I should put my sleeping pose on that ad, too.” Yuri pouted.


“Well, like you always said, I’m cute. Hmmm, this girl is nice.”


“So, finally you accepted this idea? Read mine & choose five perfect guy that I should reply to while I will choose amongst these gorgeous girls for you.” Said Yuri happily.

 

Jaejoong smiled. He’s fallen in love with his best friend for years without having the guts to tell her his true feelings & for the first time, Jaejoong thought that it was finally time to make Yuri fall for him but it seemed like she just kept on seeing him as a friend. This project they were working on was a big threat for Jaejoong. He took a glance at the beautiful face that watch the computer screen seriously. Then an evil look gleamed in his hazel brown, almond-shaped eyes which Yuri didn’t see.


‘Yes, Yuri. I will choose the perfect guy for you. Guys who don’t match you at all are the perfect guys for me to choose for you.’ Jaejoong thought to himself.