Warning!!!!

Loving the Unreachable

So guys I have come to a decision. I am re-writing this story. It might take awhile and I will leave the current chapters up until I have the new chapters for each of the current chapters written. I do want to say that the story will not change alot. I will still be writing ChanXiu/XiuYeol. I will still have switching chapters. Chapter names will still be food and drinks, because I am honestly hungry all the time. The biggest changes will be happening to the side pairings, some of Xiumin's back story, Luhan and Chen's characters as there is alot of potential with their roles, and how Himchan and Xiumin's relationship is viewed. This will take TIME once again. I have another chaptered story that I am writing and am currently more invested in rigth now . I will be updating this as soon as I can though. I love Xiumin and I love Exo, I just want to do rigth by you guys by giving you the best story I can write at the moment and this story is not that.

TL;DR

Current chapters will stay until new ones are written. Major and minor things of the story will change. Plot, Pairing, and switch POV style will stay. Updating may be slow due to other stories.

 

Thank you all for Subbing and reading. I love you guys and I hope that you will enjoy the new chapters once I have them written.

- JulietS