chapter 07

Your Star ★ 너의 별

**************** the same day ****************

++++++++++ Amber's POV ++++++++++

"Hey Princess.." I cooed. "Soojung ah" I got up from my bed and walked towards her holding the pillow she just thrown me."Hey.. Are you mad at me" I asked as I sat on her bed.

"No I'am not. Just go to your bed, Amb~" She said under her cover.

"Then, why are not looking at me?" I put my hand on her shoulder - I supposed that was her shoulder. , did I just hear her sniffled? "Jesus.. please Soojung ah. Did I upset you? I'm sorry if I did so.. please, look at me. Be mad at me, say something" for some reason, the last thing I wanted her to be was being upset towards me.

She sat up, uncovering he face off the duvet at turned to me. . She did cry.

"I'm not mad at you Amber yah.. More like I'm worried and frustrated and.. ugh I don't know! I'm scared maybe!" she huffed but kept her gaze onto her bed, avoiding any sort of eye contact.

"shh.." I scooted over and pulled her into a hug.. "I'm sorry princess. Did I scare you?"

"hmm.." I felt her nodding against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I said yet again. I then rocked her back and forth.

Soon enough, she pulled back.

"You dummy! What if something bad happen to you and there's no one around to help you? How are you going to handle that then?" wohoa, now she's back to her usual self - grumpy lil' princess.

"I'll just sleep to make whatever discomfort go away..?" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Are you nuts or dumb or both?!" she yelled in my face, punching me in the thighs.

"Ouch. that hurts princess!"

"Then just go to sleep to make that pain or discomfort like whatever you said go away" she said sarcastically, using my own words against me.

"thee ^^" i just grinned sheepishly.

"ugh, You are just unbelievable. shoo now. Go take a shower or else your fever'll get worse" she commanded and pushed me lightly.

"aww..you do love me don't you? Despite you just be grumpy and all~"I which own me another pillow thrown. Seriously, what's her deal with pillow?

"In your dream, Llama! I just don't want to get your germs as well. I'll look like a walking that if I were to have a flu. now shoo!" She made a shooing gesture.

"Alright alright~" I chuckled, putting my hands up- a surrender gesture.

I then took a towel and made my way to the bathroom.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"Soojung-ah..." I cooed, slightly patted her shoulder to wake her up.

I heard her grumbled "What..?" she inquired - not opening her eyes.

"Don't you want to get some dinner? I'm hungry.."

"Huh? what time is it now?" she opened her eyes, her voice sounded hoarsed.

"urmm.. 8 pm"

"Really? wow.. I've been sleeping for that long? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" 'that sounds familiar~'

"You are sleeping soundly. Feel bad to wake you up. guess you ar etired form taking care of me" 'yup, deja vu. heh'

"naa..it's fine really~"

"Of course it's fine. You've hit and punched me countless of time already" I teased. smirking at her.

She just glared at me, holding up her fist threatening me for another attack.

"Whoa whoa..! Chill thre princess~ I was just kidding okay?"

"You better be." she rolled her eyes. "Can you wait for a bit? I'll get clean up first then we'll go out"

"Yeah sure. No sweat."

"By the way Amb-yah, are you sure you are fine now?"

"Yup yup! I can even play another game of-----ouch!" I couldn't finish my snetence as kicked me in the shin. 

"You deserve that, dork" she huffed, making her way to get showered.

I just chuckled. I just love to - well, even it caused me pain in the end, I just loved it. hahah.

Just then, my phone rang. It was Vic

"Yes sweety?"

"Don't sweety me Llama! how the hell you got a fever and manage to make that sweet Soojung-ie been terrified?" came her nags - sometime she can even be worse than my Mom

"Oh come on... it's not really a big deal, Vic. Tho yes, I do feel bad for her, going all the troubles"

"Oh, so you do know you troubled someone?" She sounded sarcastic. geez. Shouldn't mess with her.

"Of course I know... I've apologized to her already. Even hug her when she cried" oh - I did not just tell her that!

"You did what???!!!" Came her shriek which I had to to pull my phone a feet far from my ears. Poor my ears! "You even made her cried? how scared must she be, you little piece of llama!" I can hear her from the distance, yelling through the phone.

"I did not get a fever on purpose, Vic. Come on... spare my ears~" I huffed.

"Whatever, Amb. have you eaten your dinner yet?" now she sounded concern now- how I miss that tone of hers after being yelled at.

"About to. I'm waiting for Soojung. She's getting a shower."

"Good then, and make sure you treat her this time. She's been trhough trouble becaus ef you."

I know.. I know... That is what I am planning to do anyway."

"Great, at least you know how to use your brain" I can tell she's rolling her eyes on the other side of the phone.

"Of course I do. Now let me be in peace. I need a break from your nagging" I chuckled.

"When did I nag? Dam--" I just hung up. hahah. She must be furious at me.

Then came a message on my phone

 

From: Vic <3

I am sooooooo gonna kick your , ungreateful llama! -2030

 

To: Vic <3

You sure love my y don't you? xD -2030

 

From: Vic >3

Just so you wait! -2031

 

To: Vic <3

Keke -2031

 

Later on, Soojung and I headed to a nearby bakery. She refused to at first saying I might not be in a good shape yet to be wandering out at night but I manage to convince her saying I would usually have chocolate cake when I have a fever - that do the trick somehow. Truth was I just want to treat her, a way of showing my gratitude- and I did. Now I know her favourite is chocolate indulgence. We stayed outside till 10:30 since we still have class tomorrow and yeah, our princess would need her beauty sleep-whatever she called it.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N there goes the update!!!!! really sorry for the late update - I'm caught up with my assignments and test and I'll sit for my finals in two weeks more and I am surely nervous! need to study! And I would like to thank my subbies for staying loyal. I love you guys!! *throwing bear hugs and kisses* tell me what you think of this chap!