chapter 04

Your Star ★ 너의 별

++++++++Author's POV++++++++

The bell rang indicating lunch time for the SMArt High School students. Amber was heading out with Soojung and her new friend. They were chit chatting along the way when Amber's phone beeped, indicating a new incoming message.

From: Krislaxy

Yo, Llama! I'm waiting at the cafe already. Get your here now! -1245

To: Krislaxy

I'm on my way, you jackass! I just finished my class, can't u be a bit patient??? -1245

From: Krislaxy

But the food will finish soon and I am freaking starving! -1246

 

"Ugh!" Amber suddenly grunted making Soojung and the new boy suprised a bit.

"Why?" Soojung asked.

"Huh? Uh-nothing" Amber replied then phoned the one who was texting her.

"Yah! I'm on my way to the cafe. You can just buy anything first then wait for me, ya know?" Amber said over the phone, rolling her eyes. 

"I don't mind as long as it is filling. I'm starving as well" she replied as the other asked what whould she like to have for lunch. She then hung up.

"My friend says he'll treat me for lunch so I'll just wait for you guys at the table" Amber said as they reached the cafe.

"Sure. Lets go chingu-ah" Soojung said dragging their new friend to queue up.

 

++++++++Kris's POV++++++++

 

'Oh, there she is' "Yo, Amb! Over here!" I called her from my table.

"Here" I pushed the hamburger and a bottle of black soda drink towards her as soon as she sat.

"Only this??? I thought I said I want something filling!" she protested.

"This IS filling enough. I hate qeueing up. Plus, I think you should be on diet. You look chubbier than the last time we met each other" I replied to her nonchalantly, biting a big bite of my hamburger.

"Screw you, ! You don't say those to a girl!" She yelled in my ear, knocking my head.

"Ouch" I mumbled " I'm sorry, didn't notice you are a girl" I smirked. Heh.

" you" She glared at me.

"You really want to?" I raised my brows.

"You are such a man" she growled.

"Hahah. Well, I kinda want to know how it feels like. I always did it with guys you know" I said trying to sound serious.

"The heck man?? I'm eating here!" She snapped.

I laughed. "Sorry gal, I was just kidding" I could hear her scoffed "But I'm serious about me and guys" I smirked.

"Yeah~ tell me something I don't know" She rolled her eyes.

'Hmm....something new huh?' I smiled as my head replayed the scene I bumped into that cute boy. Heheh I just said he's cute.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?? You are smiling like an idiot man!" She swatted her hand in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ya wanna hear something new?" I flashed a smile.

"Dude, stop smiling! You look like a sick lover boy!"

"I am" I said shrugging.

"What?????" Well, that escalated quickly.

"You don't have to be that shock. Now, close your mouth. I said as I pushed up her jaw, closing . "So, wanna hear my awesome fate?" I smirked.

She just nodded with a bewildered look plastered on her face.

"So, I bumped into this one cute guy. Well, actually, he's the one who bumped into me."

"Cliche" Amber made a face.

"Whatever~ point is, he intrigues me to know him"

"Wait, to know him? So you don't know him?" She raisesd her brows. I nod. "Not even his name?". Again, I nod.

"Okay~ tell me how he looks like" she enquired.

"He's about my height, shorter. Fair. He wore snapback. Has deep enchanting voice and wide grin. Oh, he has big ears as well" I told her everything I noticed about that boy. I looked at her and.... she's smirking?? "Amb..?"

"The boy you described, does he look like him?" She asked as her eyes looking at one direction. Still smirking.

I looked at the direction and oh.my.goodness.lord. "He is him!" I gasped (Damn, why did I sound like a school girl who had a crush on her teacher???) "You know him?" I shifted my gaze towards Amber who was waving her hand at the boy.

"Yup yup. He's my classmate. Chanyeol's the name if you ask me". Chanyeol~
 

The boy was walking towards as with a girl beside him. A girl????

"Don't worry. She's my roommate who is also my classmate. Jung Soo Jung" she nudged my side wearing an I-can-read-you-man look. Geez.

"Have a sit you two" Amb said as they reach our table.

"Oh. It's you" The tall boy exclaimed.

"Uh yeah. It's me" I said trying to sound as offhanded as I can.

"So, you know Amber? You two are friends?" Chanyeol.

"Yup. He's my friend but he's a sunbae here. Second year theatre student" Amb cut in.

"Oh. Sorry hyung. Thought you are our age. Park Chanyeol imnida" He talked in formal then he bowed to me. Was it just me or 'hyung' did sound hot when he uttered it?

"He's Kris and don't worry he's not hurt anywhere" Amber-freaking-Liu jumped in again. Come on man! Let me talk to him! I flashed a cold stare towards Amber who was wearing her evil smirk. Damn you Llama!

"Uh, hyung~ do you perhaps have my book with you? I guess I dropped it when we bumped this morning." He asked as he bite on his sandwich.

"Oh yeah. Your book. I have it with me, yes. Since there's no name or contact number I don't know how to return it" Lame.

"It's okay if it's with you. I thought I lost it already. It's my life" He sighed in relief then flashed his signature grin. Damn, don't smile! I could barely control myself now!

"I'll give it to Amber later then she can pass it to you" I say.

"Ah it's okay. I'll just go to your room."

"My room??"  

"Yeah~ your room. You are staying in the dormitary as well right?" He said with a mouthful of kimchi fried rice. Yes. He bought sandwich and kimchi fried rice as well. Guess he's starving.

"Yeah. I am"

"I'll go to your room then. Room number?" 

"B120" /Building B. Level 1. Room 20/

"Oh just below me! I'm B220" he exclaimed. "Whatta coincidence" even he muttered, I could still hear him and see him.... smiling?

"By the way, Amb..." he continued waiting for the said reaction

"Hmm..?" She hummed in respond. She was biting on her sandwich. I believe she texted Soojung earlier. Tch. Such a glutton  ̄︿ ̄.

"Which room are you staying? You know we can hang out together..." he could not finish his words because 1) Amber was choking on her sandwich 2) Soojung and I were laughing our heads off 3) He himself was busy offering Amb water to help her

"What's so funny??" He asked looking completely clueless

"So...you don't know?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"Know what?"

"Amber's a GIRL Chanyeol-ah~" Soojung sang song still having a grin on her face

"But………"

"I look like your kind?" This time Amber asked him.

"Yeah… sorry if I offended you" his eyes were wavering, feeling guilty perhaps. Keke so innocent

"She gets that a lot" Soojung and I said in unison and we both laughed again. Amber just rolled her eyes and Chanyeol.... well, he had not yet recover from the 'shock' I guess.

We finish our lunch right before the bell rang. Guess I'll see you at later then, Park Chan Yeol.

 "Thanks for lunch, bro" Amb said before we parted ways.

I then walked towards my class. My phone buzzed.

From: Llama

Nice catch man ;) -1325

To: Llama

I know -1325

I smirked. A really nice catch.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N sorry if this is boring. I just wanna show krisyeol interaction \o/. Please comment readers. butakhaeyo~