chapter 03

Your Star ★ 너의 별

++++++++Author's POV++++++++

 

Amber was on her way to the dance studio, her first class. She woke up late and Soojung had already left. She wanted to wait for Amber since they are classmates but the latter refused. Amber didn't want her to be late for class because of her. 

 

It was from afar Amber saw this one tall guy who really looked familiar. She decided to approach the guy. She was hesitated at first but decided to tap the tall guy on his shoulder anyway. If she got the wrong person she can just apologize and walk away. 

 

"Kris..?" Amber muttered, standing behind the guy.

The guy turned towards her. Giving a look at her and … "Amber?" 

"Kris!!!!" She screamed excitedly

"Amb!!!" He was in surprised but anyone could tell he was plesantly surprised. 

"I saw you from behind and you really look familiar. Glad I was right!" She smiled proudly. 

"Oh my goodness, this is really you Llama!" Kris looked really please after quite a long time they had not seen each other. 

She rolled her eyes "Of course this is me" 

Kris chuckled as he stretched his fist. Brofist and they huged each other. 

 

"Man, whatcha doin ere? Thought you are Jeju somewhere" Amber said as they released the hug. 

"Just sightseeing" Kris said offhanded.

Amber folded her arm, making a face saying who-on-earth-sightseeing-at-school?!

"Just kidding.  My family moved here a month ago during school holiday so my dad just decided to enroll me here" Kris explained as he didn't want to be a dead meat.

"Seriously??? Which class?" She was even more delighted. 

"T2-1" he answered.

"You've gotta kidding me! You sign up for theatre?!" She blinked. 

"Yup, theatre. And nope, I ain't kidding you. What about you?" 

"I'm in M1-1" Amber flipped her bangs.

"Music major..Should have figured that out." They laughed. It had been awhile since Kris could talk freely in English so he was really glad they meet. 

 

"Wait, so you are my--- what's the word? Sun--sunbae??" She was in disbelief. 

"Ahaha, yup. You know how koreans are,  they are really sensitive about age and seniority.." he didn't finish his sentence instead he looked at the other with a mischievous look.

"Your point is?" Amber tapped her foot. 

"You'd better be calling me either sunbae or oppa" he smirked. 

"Op-- what???! Hahahahah" she really laughed her head off, grabing her stomach "That's never gonna happen bro" she finally managed to properly utter her words after trying really hard to calm down and stop laughing. Kris squinted his eyes trying to look threatening. 

 

"Stop pulling that face. Ain't gonna work on me." 

He scrunched his face " ugh" 

"Tch. Anyway, I'm glad to see you again, bro!"

He smiled "Yeah, it's been years" 

"I miss you, Galaxy!" She punched his shoulder. 

"Ouch! Yeah i miss you too, kiddo" he chuckled ruffling her hair. 

"Hey, whatch out! It's my hair! Ugh" Amber groaned fixing her hair. 

Kris laughed "You haven't changed ey?" 

"Why would I?" She shruged.

"Well at least I could still recognize you" Amber really looked like a hot guy- well she's a girl and Kris had always known it but he can't deny she looks wayyy hotter than his kind he ever met. 

 

"Yeah whatever..hey let's walk along. I don't wanna be late" 

"sure. By the way, mind telling me how you ended up here?" Kris questioned.

"To study of course." She rolled her eyes 

"No, I mean here as in Korea, Llama!"

Amber and Kris had known each other when they were in States. Three years later Kris moved to Canada but they had never lost contact and about a year ago he moved again to Korea. 

 

"Ouh, I moved here as well" she smiled.

"What?? Your father has been transfered here or what?" 

"Nope. Just me" she grinned.

"oukey..where do you stay thenn? I mean over weekend and holidays" he looked confused. 

"I'll be staying at Vic's" she looked like she has just won lottery.

"Vic? She's here?" 

Kris knew Vic since they have met around two years ago when she came to States to celebrate Cristmast with Amber and coincidently with him as well - not that they were having anything but Kris decided to celebrate Christmast with his friends in States that year and by friends, Amber is included. Not to forget, Amber is always talking about her. 

 

"Yup. She moved here 2 years ago. In fact she's studying here as well" 

"Really? Which class? She's the same age as me right?" He turned towards the girl. 

"Yup. M2-1" 

"Ouh~ Music major. Well~ good for you then" 

"Of course! She can help me study, play with me, hanging around - She's the reason I came here!" She sounded proud of Vic 

"Uuu~ someone's being cheesy~" earning a kick on his shin from the girl. 

"Ouch! Dammit it hurts Llama! Ugh" he growled. 

"Serves you right!" She laughed continue walking. 

 

"Ouch!" Kris had knocked her head with his knuckel from the back. 

"Payback! Hahaha" 

"Damn you Yifan!" She hissed before walking ahead leaving Kris behind. 

"Oh come on, Amb!" He chased after her. She just ignored him and continue walking. She's not mad at him even a bit. Instead, she wanted to prank him!

She even increased her pace. She knew she'd be getting something out of it. 

"I'll treat you for lunch!!" He shouted from behind. 

'YEZZA!' She screamed inside.  She turned towards him. "What did you say?" Faking a serious face. 

He repeated "I'm treating you lunch!!!!" 

"Assa!" She jumped. "Cool! That's a promise kay? Ahaha" 

"Oh my -,-" He realized he had been tricked. "Screw you, Llama! Ugh" 

Amber just laughed "See you for lunch then!" 

 

She waved him goodbye and ran for her class. She didn't want to be late. Well she's already late but she didn't want to drag the time any longer.

 

********************************

 

The tall blonde just watched the girl skipping joyously leaving him.

He shaked his head "She is just the same. Witty and cunning" He smiled.

 

He made his way to his class which was located on a different building. He was about to make a turn at a corner before something- someone harshly bumped into him. Both of them fell on the floor, books scattered around.

Kris rubbed his forehead. 'Ugh' It really stung.

Having a height of 192cm, he didn't always have people collided into him and knocked him on the forehead. He looked at the person- a brunette haired boy was wincing of pain. He might have hurt his face.

'Well, he looks tall. Perhaps of my height' He guessed.

 

The boy hurriedly gathered his books as well as Kris's. Kris was just eyeing the boy.

'He must be a really clumsy type but he looks pretty.....cute and *smirks* funny' Kris thought.

The boy handed Kris's books to him. "I'm sorry. I am in rush. I didn't see you at the corner" He apologized earnestly- well at least to Kris's ears.

'Man, his voice is so deep yet---- charming and sweet' Kris eyed the boy. The boy looked a bit dishiveled. He even have bed hair but above all that, he's still cute. He almost chuckled when he heard the latter cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, is there something on my face?" He asked.

Again, the voice! "Ugh. No. Just your bed hair. What a mess on the very first day" Kris grunted trying to hide his true feeling. He grabbed his books from the boy.

"Oh" the boy picked up his black snapback on the floor- apparently it fell as well due to the earlier collision. Kris rose up follows by the boy.

"I am really sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. He glance at his watch gasping. "Gotta go now! Sorry again!" He bowed a bit and smiled at Kris before running ahead leaving the older boy behind who couldn't take off his eyes from the boy.

'His smile-' He put his hands on his chest. He could feel his heart was thumping madly.

"What's wrong with me??" He growled.

He looked at his book and he noticed a strange black hardcover notebook. "Huh? This is not mine..." he trailed off before a wide grin took over his stoic face.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N KrisBer and Kris---- bet you could already guess who the boy is~ *wink wink* don't forget to comment. Your feedback means a lot to me ^^