Jinsoo: Happy 720 Days❤️

Idols'Dating Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing a very tight BTS tour in Asia, Bts are finally arriving back to their dorm. As soon as the manager left, Jin left behind is manager back. he should be resting but instead of doing so, Jin did not. He grab his black mask, and his phone and car keys. He went on to pull back his car and drive off to somewhere instantly. 

Jin drives close to YG building but because his car was vry well known by the reporters, Jin stopped by at a basement and made a replacement of his plate number before he stopped by waiting at the side of YG building. For about 30 minutes, Jin waited and there, Blackpink manager showed up with some stylish and another girl. All of them were having casual clotthes on, and some with mask cover just like they normally do. All of them get into Jin's car. Doing so, they manipulate the reporters from following by thinking that Jin''s car was just some company car to pick up the staffs after their idols scedule has ended. 

Jin drive off quite far and he stop by at a shopping mall dropping the stylish and the manager down leaving on Jisoo, inside the car. The manager leans his head tthrough Jin's window and he give out fire in his eyes. 

"I helped you out but remmeber to be extra careful." his voice was very deep and fierce. Jisoo was afraid and she nods 

Jin 'alright hyung, please please now, I need to pull the window up or I am getting caught." Jin was completely cool with the manager becuase they are best buddies, and the manager has been helping Jin and Jisoo to meet a lot of times already.

Jin then drove off to the city, far away from the crowded and the reporters. Jin and Jisoo has been dating for two years now. They often enjoy car date, and sometimes they enjoy casual date with each other despite their busy schedule. Sometimes, they meet at a cafe shop, off the city, a very famous place for celebrities couple to meet. 

 

Inside the Car, Jisoo has a smile on looking out through the car window, the song Some by Soyou x Junggigo is now playing and Jisoo was humming to the song happily. Jin can never be anymore happier no matter how tired he is from his schedule.As the songs plays, Jin started to sing at this particular part of the song and he looks right into Jisoo's eyes. 

"I want to open my eyes to your text every morning

I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day

On the weekends, I want to hug you

In front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off''

Jin sangs with his sore voice becuase he has been on tour for so long, Jisoo was smilings cheeks to cheeks as her boyfriend sings for her. 

''Aiyoo, Jin Jin ah~~ stop singing baby, you will lose your voice'' Jisoo finally say something 

Jin eyes wide open, "this is the first ever sentence you ssaid since you got into my car, I thought you were at me or sth. " Jisoo laughs, 

"why would I be mad at my cutie?" she looks at him, 

"Then why didn't you say anything at all?" Jin asks, 

"I was just thinking about how grateful I am that you are here with me, and even despite having so tight schedule we always manage to see each other. I am just grateful for everything around us baby." Jisoo goes on, those words are really warming for JIn. 

They both then arrived at a very quiet parking area. The two parked and inside their car, they have brought food. Jin took out Kimbap (typical old man Jin lol) and Jisoo brought her mother's homemade Kimchi which is Jin's favorite. 

 

"Your mom homemade Kimchi never taste better than this baby, " Jin eats and he keeps on complimenting Jisoo's mom food. 

"She now made only for you since she knows we are dating," Jisoo talks kinda sarcastic, 

Jin open his eyes, and has a weird expression on "Only for me?" Jisoo then feed him another Kimbap before she smiles and chuckles, \"the girls are speechless now. she even separate a box for you away from the girls. She will probably separate another box for BTS members if this goes on" Jisoo jokes and laughs, 

Jin just laughs as soon as he heard that, "Cannot blame that, I am her potential son-in-law" Jisoo was shy. She blushed at that moment becuase Jin has never mention anything at all about marraige, he has never even mention ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter