YongSeo

Idols'Dating Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I TRUST YOU''

Seohyun sits at her desk, seem like she is waiting for something. 

Minhyuk then comes in: Hey Seohyun, what are you doing?

Seohyun: I am waiting for Ms. Kong, Hyuk. 

Minhyuk: are you going to tell her today? 

Seohyun: Yes, i am going to tell her today so she can find someone to substitute me. 

Then right then, a girl came out, 

''Seohyun? you can go in to meet her now,''

Seohyun then slowly gets up holding onto her waist carefully, she goes into the room. 

Ms.Kong ''oh Seohyun, haven't seen you in awhile. What is it that you want to talk with me?'' 

Seohyun greets her ''hello, Ms.Kong, I want to tell- ,,''

Then the phone rings, and Ms.Kong just pick up the phone and talk to the other first, Seohyun missed her chance to talk and she stands still waiting. 

Ms.Kong ''I am sorry, Seohyun. Please sit down. I almost forget, i have something important for you to do' 

Seohyun sits down ''something important?' what is it?''

Ms.Kong: ''you know the news about Rian and Kim Tae Hee are getting married right? well they plan to prepare a small secret wedding, which mean this is extremely an important secret that no anyone can know about it, and.. I want you to handle the project.'' 

AND I WANT YOU TO HANDLE THE PROJECT [the sentence repeats on her head a few times ] 

''Seohyun? are you alrgiht? I am sorry but you have to take this. You are the best designer in our company and I trust and have faith on your work, you are not going to reject me right?'' 

Seohyun can't say anything : ''but boss, this is a very big project, I am afraid i can't do it and make mistakes'' 

Ms.Kong laugh ''but i am sure you won't, you have been here 3 years and i am sure i have known you enough to give this important project to you'' 

Seohyun ''but but.. '' [she thought back to her husband..] 

Ms.Kong ''i will take this as a yes then [she smiles and wrap things up quickly] you will have to go to Jeju Island tomorrow, you may take your family with you and oh, i almost forget you have 3 weeks till the wedding, I am sure you will get the house interior design done right?'' 

Seohyun just forcefully agree and she came out of the office, 

Minhyuk: do you need help? i'll help you prepare the stuffs. [he stands up] 

Seohyun: Hyuk, look.. [she drops the project down on her table] 

Minhyuk grabs it up and look at it : WHAT! you accept a new project? is that it? Yonghwa must be insane if he hears about this

Seohyun:.. I know right. calm down Minhyuk.. calm down. 

Minhyuk calms himself down: woo.. now what?! how are you going to tell Yonghwa? 

Seohyun: idk.. but I agree to accept the project already.. you know, i can't take back my words, 

Minhyuk: then why in the world did you do that for? You know what? for the years that i have like you, the things is that you are stubborn! I am out of it. i really can't help or can't explain to Yonghwa this time. [he walks away] 

Seohyun sits still in her seat and look at the time, she thought to herself ''it is almost lunch time.. how am i going to face him. how do i explain.. ?''  A few minutes after that, Seohyun recieve a text from her loving husband, 

''Baby, i am here early, i'll be waiting downstairs, what do you want to eat for lunch?'' - Yong <3 

Seohyun reads the message and sigh..  ''what to do.. he will be very disappointed.. he must be very mad.. '' 

''hm.. I want to eat kimchi fried rice baby ^^. I'll be down soon baby, let me wrap my works up. '' <3 -SeoHyun texts back. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at the nearby restuarant and sit down facing each other, the food they ordered arrived. 

Yonghwa: eat sweetheart, [he places the food in front of his wife and looks at her happiliy] 

Seohyun awkwardly accept it and looks at him.. ''what do i do.. what to do..'' 

Yonghwa: baby? are you alright? 

Seohyun: baby.. I have something to tell you. but please promise me, don't mad..

Yonghwa expression suddenly change: what.. i will try to. but what is wrong? why are you so serious? 

Seohyun: err..actually.. I accept two new project.. i.. i can't just say no to my boss.. 

Yonghwa: WHAT?! 

Seohyun: you promise! 

Yonghwa: .... but baby, remember you are pregnant! and i thought we agree about you rest till Peanut is born and now.. look what happen here. 

Seohyun: I am sorry, sweetheart.. I am sorry.. 

Yonghwa: Yeah sorry.. always sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter