BaekYeon, Byuntae, Byuntaeng

Idols'Dating Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A gloomy day start at the Sm Building as yesterday, a shocking news was reveal that Baekhyun of Exo and Taeyeon of Snsd are dating. Exo-L and Sones were all in shocked that most of them can't accept the truth. But beside that, not only the fans were hurt, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were hurt as well. An early morning came. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Suho arrive at the building and soon enough, Taeyeon,Yoona and Tiffany also arrive at the company. 

Chanyeol and Lay came to the company to practice their guitars skills and as well as accompany their friends Baekhyun as well. Suho came  in as a leader of Exo, he needs to witness some things related to the probs. Same goes to Yoona and Tiffany, they are here to practice and accompany Taeyeon as well. 

Chanyeol and Lay walk side by side as Baekhyun was in the middle. 

Chanyeol: cheer up buddy. It will be over. [he pats Baekhyun's shoulder] 

Lay: Yeah, time will solve it. [he looks at Baekhyun as well] 

Baekhyun just sigh without saying anything he nods as he is grateful that s cheer him up; 

Suho: stay strong. Don't be nervous. [Suho walks nearby and say it cooly as he cheers Baekhyun up as well] 

   

Right then, the girls walk in. Taeyeon eyes were all swollen since she cried and bare the pain from the harsh words that she had recieve from the fans. Yoona and Tiffany were with her the whole night since the other SNSD members got schedule to go to. Taeyeon, as a leader and the most famous among the girls was feeling sorry towards the fans and all the fuss she had cause, she cried nonstop even till this morning, you can see it that she just cried since we can see tears in her eyes there. As soon as they met, Exo members bow to them as hoobae and sumbae. 

   

Baekhyun and Taeyeon meet, Baekhyun can't help but he stand still staring at Taeyeon with a sad face, He keep on staring at her just because she looks so pale as she was crying hard. Both of them just gone speechless and stand still at the sight of each other. As the couple stands still, Yoona, Tiffany and Chanyeol, Lay and suho decide to go and focus on what they have to do and left the couple together. 

Right then, Baekhyun approach Taeyeon closer and he sigh, 

Baekhyun: Taeng, are you okay? [he look confuses] No, No. of course you are not. I am not suppose to ask this question.. [he sigh and stand still] 

Taeyeon: I am okay Baekie. [she beams a fake smile and right then, they both go in and meet their boss about the relationship they are involve in] 

After about an hour, both of them got out from the boss room, they both walk together into the left practice room which was empty and silently they both sit on the floor leaning to the mirror. 

Baekhyun was sitting still as well with his cap on, he stares at Taeyeon who looked so down sitting staring at the floor. They both didnt move an inch over an hour and right then..Baekhyun start humming as he start to sings. 

Baekhyun: 'can you imagine, what would happen if we could have any dream, i wish this moment was ours to own it, and that it will never leave'~~ 

Taeyeon lift up her head as she heard Baekhyun start singing, and soon enough she beams a smile and start singing as well.

Taeyeon 'Then i would thanks the star, that made our wish come true, cause it know that where you are, is where i should be too~~'

BaekYeon 'right here, right now, I am looking at you and my heart love the view cause you mean everything~~ Right here, i promise you somehow~~ that tomorrow can wait some other days to be, but right now there are you and me' 

They sit down and sing together in the practice room sweetly as the song purpose was to cheer themselves up against what happening. 

Baekhyun: yah~~ singing really make us feel better. [he sits as he talk while hugging his knees] 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter