Sehun x Lisa:

Idols'Dating Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anonymous (the user wish to be unknown ): Can you please do a small date of Sehun x Lisa. I know you are busy and I just want to say, take your time. I am in love with all of your stories. xoxo ,<3 

Sehun x Lisa Sound like a really good idea. I did my best I hope you enjoy it. 

Plot: Sehun is a sumbae of Lisa. Eversince their first encounter at 26th GDA backstage, Sehun can't really take Lisa off his head. Through mutual friends, and managers, he managed to get her phone number. They started it off as they were talking on kakao talk, and then Sehun has finally made the move after three months of being in touch with her. Lisa and Sehun finally has similar schedule, they were suppose to be in London for some fashion event. Though not the same fashion event, finally they are out of the paparazzi eyes in Korea. Sehun asked Lisa to hang out and they finally meet. Here goes there gentle first date, not much of a couple but obviously Sehun is making his move. 

NOTE: Keep in mind that it is all imagination. So I would apology beforehand if there are some plots that you could not catch up with instantly. I might made up a name of a place in London. Who knows. LOL enjoy. 

 

~~ 12th, July, 2019 

Sehun and Lisa were reported to leave Incheon airport for fashion shows in London. Sehun leaves erly in the morning with his manager, while, Lisa was reported to leave at 9pm. 

~~13th, July, 2019 

Sehun attended a Gucci Fashion Event and his photos with many famous designers went viral all over the internet. Obviously all the fans, or even their fellow idols saw it as well. 

On the same day, Lisa attended Fenty Fashion Event, showing her stunning bodies showered with Fenty from head to toes. Similarly Lisa's photos has taken over the world, famous for her slim and skinny features as well as her Thai beauty among the London people. 

~~ On the same day that night 

 

Kakao Talk Messages: 

세훈: "Oh I saw Thai Beauty all over the feeds"

리사: "Stop it will you, Gucci Prince"

세훈: "You are making me embarassed. "

리사:"You started it, sumbae."

세훈:"...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry."

"When will you stop calling me sumbae, it is awkward."

리사: "but you are my sumbae, what am I suppose to call you? ㅋㅋ"

세훈: "... hmmm idk. By the way, I heard there is a famous pancake resturant in London. Have you heard of it?"

리사: "No, Sumbae. I am barely here, You must have known a lot of places since you have been here a lot."

세훈: "How did you know?"

리사:"Pardon me? Know what?"

세훈:"How did you know I have been here a lot. You did check on me eh?"

리사: "... You are a member of Exo, everyone knows Sumbae." (smart lisa got off the hook LOL)

세훈: "fans might know. I thought you would be too busy to figure it all out."

리사: "I am busy but there is always time made to read news especially hoping I wont be on the news the next day" (lisa joked about the fears of being judge}

세훈:" you know, Idols are like that. It is not like we have a choice. Most part of our life must be shown the public but here's a tip. Never lose yourself and the only privacy you should prioritized is yourself, being you. "

리사: "*insert smile emoji* ... thank you sumbae."

세훈: "So.. do you want to grab the pancake together ?"

리사: "But.. I will need to ask my manager"

세훈: "You just need to come out, I have asked my manager for help. He has probably sort things out with your manager already"

리사: "eh?.."

세훈: "I will wait for you close to the Bang."

리사: "wait sumbae, when ? "

세훈: "In about an hour. I know you are free by then. Get ready." (Sehun is playing it off very cool.)

리사:... 

세훈: "See you."

~~~One Hour Later 

Sehun has arrived first, he was standing leaning against a wall waiting for Lisa. A few minutes pass by and Sehun is anxious looking forward to their first meeting. Right then Lisa finally arrived. 

A tall slim, figure with casual jeans and sweater on, she approached the location that was set. 

Both as casual as ever, Sehun notices Lisa as soon as she appear. He approach her and Lisa, as a hoobae, bows down to greet the mighty Sehun. Sehun with full of manners greet her back. 

"Well, nice to meet you. I am Oh Sehun." Sehun leans out his hand, for a shake, 

"Nice to meet you sumbae, I am Lalisa Manoban." She took his hands, with respect. 

"Stop the sumbae thing will you? -" They shakes hand and laughs it off. 

"But you are my sumbae. " Lisa counters. 

"I prefer to be called Sehun though. Let's go." Sehun takes the lead and they walk pretty close toward the famous Pancake shop in London. 

"I see you have your mask too" Sehun smiles, pulling his mask down until his chin. 

"Ah yes, my manager said I need to have it on so.. "

"Pretty uncomfortable is it? having to wear a mask on when the weather in London itself is so good and when you want to enjoy the fresh air here." 

"Yes, that is right.- that is just the perfect discription of how annoying this it."

"Bear it a few more minutes. Once we get in there, I heard no reporters are allow in there."

"Have you been there Sumbae?" Lisa looks at Sehun a bit. 

"No. It is my first time too." Sehun laughs a bit 

".. what? Why are you even laughing?"

"I am sorry. It remind me of how you claim that I have been here a lot and all. My guess is, you thought I have been to the Pancake Shop too right ?" Sehun looks back.

"Well... not wrong sumbae."

"Now you know. It is my first time too. And please, Call me Sehun,'' Sehun suddenly stopped walking and he looks at Lisa.

"Drop the sumbae or we are no longer going for pancakes.'' Sehun looks very serious

"-I..'' Lisa stands still, her eyes unable to meet those of Sehun.

"hmm? Yes or no?'' Sehun asks firmly.

"Sehun. Call me Sehun Please" Sehun continues. 

"Okay, Sehun shhi-'' Lisa calls his name. 

Sehun coughs "I am older actually- '' he mummbles but was satisfied that she called him Sehun instead of Sumbae. 

The two then proceed toward the shop. 

~~ Arriving at the shop. Sehun and Lisa managed to find a seat among the crowded place. 

Sehun and Lisa made two of the same orders and settle down. 

Sehun took off his mask. 

"aren't you frustrated with that on Ms. Thai Beauty'' Sehun asks as he looks at Lisa 

"Of course I am, Gucci Prince.'' Lisa looks around and she took off her masks as well. Her peachy pink lips appear in front of Sehun's eyes. Her glow on the cheeks, and across her tall nose, Lisa simple make up was on point. It was totally different from how she used to have make up on for awards or events. Sehun was caught stunned looking at Lisa in front of him. He clears his throat a bit. 

"Your make up is so good today'' Sehun is being honest 

"oh, thank you. You look just as handsome without much make up on too'' Lisa comments, and Sehun blushes. 

Sehun took out his phone and he was reading some news of his phones. 

"Heol. you look very nice though, at Fenty event." He was looking at Lisa photos that are all over the news now. 

"Well I have to admit you look very handsome at the Gucci event too" Lisa never missed to give Sehun back what he has given to her. 

Sehun drops down his phone and looks at Lisa 

"Honestly, your figure is very nice. Do you exercise a lot?'' 

"Not really, I don't really gain weight no matter how much I eat so yeah, do you Sum- .. I mean Sehun shhi'' Sumbae almost slips out of once again. She is still trying to get use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter