He's gonna get it from me, one day.

Is this our destiny?

 

Nichkhun’s POV

The pain in my heart somehow can’t be erased. It was a back hug, but it looks like a sweet and romantic back hug. I switched off my phone and rushed out of the house. I don’t really listen to what my group members said to me when I rushed out of the house. I drove and drove and drove, not wanting to know where am I. When I saw a particular place that is peaceful, I park my car at the side and went to that place. There was a swing and the rest was open field. I sat on the grass and lied down. It was evening, from where I sat. I could see the sunset. After watching the sunset, I close my eyes and think about the girl I love, Victoria. How could she do that to me? I need explanations from her now…

I just shut my eyes till I heard a voice that I recognize.

“Hey Nichkhun. What are you doing here?” A woman voice asked.

I looked up and there it was, Jessica.

“Hi Jessica. I was about to ask you the same thing. Urhh, some problems. You?” I asked.

“Family problems. Mum and Dad fought again. So I ran of the house and came here to relax my mind.”

Jessica, she’s been my friend since trainee. The one who understands what I’m going through.

“Oh. Well, I kind of fought with my girlfriend.” I told her.

“What is it about?”

“Well, there were photos on the net, a guy hugged her from the back and it wasn’t like any other hugs. It kind of looks like he was going to kiss her on the cheek.” I said without even looking at her. After hearing my story, Jessica hit my head.

“And what was that for?!”

“For being an idiot. Did she even explain to you?”
”Not really. I told her if she doesn’t explain to me, she better don’t think of talking to me.” And then again, Jessica hit my arm.

“WHAT?!” I shouted in pain.

“You should at least listen to her. Give some time to explain. Maybe she didn’t expect that. Did you even ask her about it? I bet you didn’t.”

I just shook my head. And Jessica mimicked me. There was a few minutes of silence. I didn’t say anything as I thought back of the things she said. I stood up and look at Jessica.

“Hey Jess. I gotta go. I better talk to her.” I said while walking away.

“All the best Khunnie!” She shouted from where she was sitting.

I drove to Victoria’s dorm. As I went to park my car, I spotted this blonde hair guy. When I look at him properly, the guy I’ve been expecting to meet, Dongwoon. I got out of the car and ran after him. “DONGWOON!” I shouted across the carpark. He turn and gave me a blur look on his face.

“Who are you and what do you want?” He asked.

“Hah. You’re sure you don’t know me? Oh well, I’m Victoria’s boyfriend.”

He rolled his eyes and said, “Oh really? So what do you want from me?”

“Why did you hug her? Why did you?!” I could hear the anger coming out from my voice.

“None of your business.”

“Give me some answers now! If not, you're died.” I spoke through my teeth.

“Make me.”

This guy was really testing my patience. I clenched my fist and was ready to punch him in the face. When I was just about to punch him, I heard a voice from behind.

“KHUN! NO!” Victoria shouted at the top of her lungs.

What is she doing now? Siding him? Oh good, wonderful! I rolled my eyes and stepped back.

“If you guys want to hurt each other, hurt me first.” She said while looking at me and Dongwoon. “Khun… I can explain… I’m sorry.. But…. He said some-”

I cut off her explanation by crashing my lips to hers. By doing that, she would forget about the explanations. After awhile, I pulled back. I put both of my hand on her both of her cheeks. “Victoria, don’t worry. I know you didn’t do that on purpose. It’s him is at fault, not you..” I smiled and she did the same. I look at Dongwoon and he was looking at Victoria, having that jealousy look. I chuckled. This guy is so going to get it from me….