No one ever...

Is this our destiny?

 

Victoria’s POV

It’s been weeks and weeks since we’re together. Well, we call each other at night and even have those good morning and good night messages. So.. You must be wondering where am I now right? I’m here in Starbucks waiting for Nichkhun to come. I came in early this time. I was just fooling around with my phone when he came in and gave me a back hug.

“Hi beautiful. I’m sorry I’m late.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said calmly.

“That’s okay.” I said and I was kind of blushing somehow.

“Give me a minute, I left something in the car. “ He went off, jogging.

He left his phone on the table and I took it. Just to play around with it. I thought of looking through his messages, so I did. I saw hundreds of messages from this girl called Yuri. Who is she? Like seriously. When I heard him coming, I quickly put back his phone where it was and act like I did nothing. He came back holding a bunch of flowers that I love. He pass the flowers to me. I giggled. He must be really clever with all this things. Really clever.

We spend the whole day together. When it was about 10+, we went off to some where dark and clear so we could looked up at the stars. The stars are really beautiful at night. We enjoyed our time. On the way back to my dorm, I got tired and fell asleep. The next thing I knew, I was in Nichkhun’s arms waking towards my dorm door. Sulli opened the door and laugh quietly. I didn’t really know what happened because I fell deeply asleep. When I woke up, the sun was shining and Sulli was sitting next to me, giggling. I sat up and wow. Head rushed. I lied back down on the bed.

“Victoria, you slept for ten hours. Are you really that tired?” Sulli asked with full of curiosity. That’s the reason for the head rush. I got out of bed, washed up and cooked breakfast for Sulli. She must be really hungry by now. When I cooking breakfast for Sulli, my phone vibrated. I didn’t expect this, but Dongwoon just messaged me. My bestfriend that I haven’t meet in months. I saw really glad that he came back to Korea.

“Sulli! Your breakfast is on the table. I’m going out for a while. Meeting Dongwoon!” I shouted to her as she was in the washroom.

I rushed out and went to the place where me and Dongwoon would usually hang out. When I reached the place, there he was. He was sitting on our swing and looking down. When he heard me coming, he looked up. Wow, he really did changed a lot. I gave him my warmest hug ever. Oh god, I miss my bestfriend so much. I sat on the swing next to him and I told him everything about the times he missed. He’s looked back down on the ground when I told him about Nichkhun. I really told him at the wrong time. He just came back. Ahh. Stupid me.

And it was his turn to tell everything about the things I missed when he was in London. It turns out he met a girl there and fell in love with her. But he didn’t bring her back here in Korea. Well, if only I could. I would want to meet with his girlfriend and tell her everything about Dongwoon. Half way through Dongwoon’s story, Nichkhun called me. So I had to stop the story and answered Nichkhun’s called. He was just worried because I wasn’t at home when he called Sulli.

When I put down the phone, Dongwoon looked at me with watery eyes. “Oh my god! Dongwoon! Why are you crying?!” I panicked. Dongwoon didn’t say anything, he just shake his head. I gave him a hug to calm him down. “Dongwoon, I don’t really know what happened. But please, be happy.. For me? You just came back, I just want to see you happy. Please?” I whispered those words slowly. No one hurts my bestfriend, like no one ever…