I'm sorry...

Is this our destiny?

 

Nichkhun’s POV

She was asleep, but snoring quietly. I just love the way she is now. I drove all the way to Han River. It’s really beautiful when it’s night time. Well, maybe it isn’t that romantic to her. But it is to me. When I reached Han River, I wake Victoria up who was deeply asleep. She woke up, with a blur face. Just perfect, adorable.

“Beautiful, look to your right.” She nodded and looked to her right. Her eyes widen as she saw the perfect view. She turn to look at me, “Khun, it’s…. beautiful. “ I smirked, “Yes it is, but I wouldn’t use the word “beautiful” to describe this perfect view. Because I’ve met the most beautiful girl in the universe.” I said while going closer to Victoria. She did the same. When we were nose-to-nose, she giggled and I just gave a half-smile. Slowly, closing my eyes, I lean towards her and finally kiss her. She kiss back, so maybe this is what she always wanted. I could feel her smiling. That’s the way Nichkhun does it. She pulled back and blush. “Pink cheeks. That’s the way I love it.” I said and smiled. She just giggled. We, looking at the view that melts our heart, the view of the Han River. I just feel so complete with her being around with me.

We spend the whole day together. When it was about 3 in the morning, I sent her back home. I sent her up to her dorm and went back home. Wow, I feel so tired right now. When I got home, the bed was calling me. So I went straight to my bed and slept.

Victoria’s POV

After a day out with Nichkhun. Now, I have to meet Dongwoon. I reached my dorm about 3 in the morning. I was so tired and sleepy. I washed up and went to bed. I woke up at 10, got ready and went off to meet Dongwoon. This time, we met at a restaurant that isn’t far from my dorm. When I got there, he was there, waiting for me. We ate breakfast and went off. Now, we’re walking in a park. I told him, everything about Nichkhun. How he make me feel so complete and treat me like his only princess. When I was telling him about last night, he suddenly stop. So I turn around to look at him.

“Victoria. I had enough. You need to know this. Like really.” His words became softer towards the end.

“What is it?” I looked at him blankly.

“ It’s been 6 years. 6 years since I saw your imperfections. I don’t want you to choose the wrong guy. “

“Dongwoon, what are you talk-“

“Look, I’m just in love with you. But you just don’t see it. “ He said, looking into my eyes. Out of blue, I felt uncomfortable. Like seriously uncomfortable. “Dongwoon, I’m sorry. But I’m just in love with him. Can’t you understand?”

“ No, No, No. I know you feel something different about me. Just that you don’t want to admit it to yourself. “

I shake my head and tried to walk off. But he came and hug me from the back. I pushed off but I guess it’s too late. People had already taken the photo of him hugging me from the back. I slapped Dongwoon and ran away. Now how am I going to answer to Nichkhun? I can’t tell him straight forward, he’ll get upset. When I got back to my dorm, my phone was vibrating and it’s Nichkhun.

“Victoria, what’s this? Who’s that guy who hug you from the back? I thought it was only me.” He voice just fated away.

“Khun, I can explain… He… Err… Well… That’s Dongwoon… “ I tried to think of something to cover it up, but I couldn’t.

“That is Dongwoon? Are you sure you’re not falling for him…?” Nichkhun asked angrily.

“No, I’m not… Really.. I’m not falling for him….” I kept saying one word at a time.

“Well, let’s be it. If I don’t here explanations, then don’t think of talking to me.” He said and putted down the call… Cold tears fell from my eyes. I just need to explain to him……

______________________________

So how's the story? Hehh. Thanks for your comments. ^^