I'm in love with you...

Is this our destiny?

 

Victoria’s POV

It was only yesterday since I met Dongwoon and I already miss him so much. I’m at the dining table, thinking of what’s going to happen in my life? And curiosity, who is Yuri? I swear, who is she to message my guy like a thousand times? Dongwoon, why did he cried so sudden? Did I said something that hurt him? I tried to remember everything I said to him, but no. I didn’t even said anything bad. So what really happened? Hmm..

Nichkhun’s POV

Victoria didn’t reply my message, well. That’s weird. Positive Khun, positive. Maybe she’s busy, that’s all. I was pacing back and forth in my room. I don’t really have a scheduled today. I thought of bringing Victoria out again, but she’s not answering my phone calls. She’s busy, yeah, she must be busy. I sat down on my bed, thinking what I should do now. I just sat there, doing nothing. Oh wait. Did Victoria find out about Yuri? About Yuri kept on messaging me the whole day just because I didn’t reply back her message? God, I’m die. Like really died.

I got dressed and rushed out. Why isn’t she answering my calls? As far as I know, she isn’t busy today. I tried calling her again, “Hello Nichkhun?” Finally, she answered my call. “ Hey Victoria, where are you now?” I wasn’t trying to panic but I guess I am now.

“I’m with Sulli. At home, sorry for not replying or answering your calls. My phone was charging.”

“Oh. Can I meet you beautiful?”

She giggled, “Oh course.”

“Good, I’ll be there by 3. I love you. “

“I love you too, bubbye.”

“byee. “

Well, at least she’s not somewhere I don’t know. She’s at home, with Sulli. Good. I reached her dorm early, so I just waited in the car and remember back what happened yesterday..

*FLASH BACK*

“YURI! JUST STOP IT! GO AWAY!” I screamed at Yuri.

“Why should I? I’m in love with you. Don’t you remember?” Yuri came towards me trying to hold my hand, but I pulled away.

“GO AWAY! I HAVE MY OWN GIRLFRIEND, THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST!” Anger was coming out of me.

“No, she isn’t worth. I am. I am way better than that . I just want you to choo-“

I cut off what she wanted to say.

“ Just go away, I don’t need a girl like you to ruin my life. Just go.” I gritted through my teeth when I spoke.

Yuri looked down and murmured, “You’re going to get it from me. I swear.” And then she walked off. What’s the matter with her? Doesn’t she understand? Whoever made those rumors that I like her are totally fake.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I ended my flashback when I heard someone knocking on my car’s window. I turn to look, ahh. My love, Victoria. She got in and we drove off. Some how, it felt like it was our first time going out.

“Nichkhun, do you remember when I told you about Dongwoon?” Victoria asked.

I tried to remember, “Ahhh, yes. Your bestfriend right? How is he?”

“Well, he came back yesterday. He’s fine. But he look quite sad. That’s what I’m worrying about.” She looked at her phone after saying that.

“Heyhey, don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be fine.” I said with a smile just to make her happy.

She smiled a little. I brought Victoria to a restaurant. Her favourite restaurant. So we talk and talk and talk. Suddenly, something she asked makes me panic.

“Ermm.. Can I know…. Who is Yuri?”

I panic, I froze in possession. “Yuri? Well, she’s just some kind of a bitc- Well you know. Don’t worry about it. I love you and only you. “

“ Are you sure? Err. Okay then. “

After eating, she fell asleep again. I smirked due to her cuteness that I couldn’t resisted. I drove and drove. I wanted to surprise her. I just love doing that to her. But before that, I stop the car at the side of the road to message Sulli about Victoria isn’t able to go back home early today. After sending that message, I drove off. I drove off to somewhere romantic….

_________________________________________________

Am I surpising you with lots of new things? Hehh. And wait, I'm not making Yuri some kind of "" in this story. I'm a true Sone okay? ^^