The truth....

Is this our destiny?

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Life has been going down the hill, somehow. Like been days since I last text and call Victoria. Is she busy or something? Well, at least, If she’s busy also. She should text me or something.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Did my phone just vibrate? Oh, I just did. I picked up my phone which was just next to me. I just wished it was Victoria, but it turns out to be. Yuri. Ahhh, she’s always in the way of everything. Well, I’m not hating her, just that. I just unfavourite her. That’s all. She messaged me, asking where am I. Well, I threw my phone on my bed and laid down. I wonder what is Victoria doing right now. Before I knew it, I fell in a deep sleep.

When I woke up the next day, I checked my phone and to my surprise. 10 messages, 9 from Yuri and 1 from…. VICTORIA. Yes, finally. She messaged me. Well, she apologize for not be able to message me and stuff. I reply her back and got back with all those 9 messages from Yuri. What does she really wants now? I ignore her messages, she just annoys me much. It’s 10 in the morning, I should really do something. I got out of bed and went straight to the washroom to wash up. I’ve been alone this few days. The other members are always out with their girlfriend and me, staying at home doing nothing.

I didn’t do much around. Just pace back and forth in my room alone. Thinking how’s my life going to be like.

*RING RING RING*

My phone rang. Well, it was Victoria. When I spoke with her through the phone, she sounds like she just cried. Like really. She told me the whole story and I rushed out of the house, just to be there for her. When I met her, she was really crying and sobbing. She lean towards me and cried on my shoulder. Just another crush that rejected her, that’s all. Only if she knows that I’m in love with her and I swear, I could take care of her properly. Than that useless guy who just broke her heart.

It’s been 3 days straight that I’ve been meeting up with Victoria. Well, she’s been crying on and on, on my shoulder. Well, her other friends were there. But her closest in S.M. was Sulli. I finally got the courage and told the truth to Sulli.

 

“Hey sulli!”

“Oh hey nichkhun!”

“Sulli, I got something to tell you. But promise me not to tell Victoria yet?”

“Promise. So what is it?”

“Erm. I like Victoria.”

“Oh my god! Serious?! You should confess to her, like now!”

“No, not yet. Well, I just don’t think she would ever gonna fall for me.”

“She will, trust me. I’ve been with her since the trainee’s years. So I know her well.”

“But just for now, don’t tell her yet please? I beg you Sulli.”

“Okay Nichkhun, Okay.”

 

So what should I do now? Confess or not? Argh. I just hate this kind of situations. 

____________________________________

Hey all! I'm really sorry for not been updating. My exams are coming and I just have to revise. I'm really sorry. ^^