Today my life begins

Is this our destiny?

 

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*

Ahhh, I’m awake. I’m awake. What time is it now? , it’s 8am. I’m going to be late again and manager oppa is so going to scold me. I got out of bed and rush to the washroom. I took a 15 minutes shower and got ready. It’s 8.45am, wow, I’m still early. I sat down on my bed and thought over about me having the shoot partner. I seriously need to know who is it. By 8.55, manager oppa called, asking me to wait for him at the first level. When I got down, as per usual, paparazzi would come and disturb my peace. Manager oppa came in and got me. He bought me to the car and we drove off.

“Oppa, can I ask something? Please answer this question. Pleaseeee?”

“What is it?”

“Who’s my shoot partner oppa? I’m very curious like right now.”

“You really want to know? Well, he’s name. It’s either Nichkhun or Chansung.”

“CHANSUNG?!” I said his name loudly in happiness.

I just got this huge crush on Chansung, due to his cuteness and stuff. I really hope it’s him. About 9.15am, we got to the place that I’m going to have my photo shoot with my partner. I can’t wait! I went into my dressing room and got ready. While I was getting ready, I ask my stylist whether she knows about my shoot partner. But sadly, she doesn’t know.

I went out from my dressing room and looked around. No sign of Chansung, but I saw this guy not far from where I was standing. He met my eye contact and we looked at each other until manager oppa called me. So, that guy must be my shoot partner. Well, he’s fine. We were shooting in a middle of a forest, a concept of Vampires or something like that. I had to lie on top of him and so on. This was the first time doing all this kind of poses. What can I do? This is what a model is suppose to do… Finally, it was break time. I was sitting alone, looking at everyone who was busy, my shoot partner came to me.

“Hey, you’re Victoria right?”

“Hi, yeap and you are?”

“Nichkhun…”

And there was the start of our conversation. It went on and on until it was our second shoot before we went home. Before going back, we exchange our numbers so we could message each other about our lives. He’s a really good person to be around with. Like really….

____________________________________

What do you think about this chapter? Please comment your opinions! ^^