Child Slayer

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

 

"Thanks Hebe, I would've done that." she smiled weakly at Hebe.

"You're welcome Gui Gui" She replied with a more enthusiastic tone.

 

"Who's that guy anyway?" 

 

"No one." No one should know about anything personal about Gui Gui. She can't take the risk of any of them remembering, though she believes in Hebe's capabilities she can't help but doubt AND HOPE that her powers were not strong enough to keep them apart FOREVER.

 

 

She frowned as she remembered what Xiao Yu had said, her son is in some kind of danger, though she knows her father will take good care of him, she still can't remain calm, he is her son for crying out loud!

 

She bit her bottom lip, closed her eyes and tried to concentrate, there has always been a telepathic connection between her and her son.

 

"Jared" she tried to focus hoping to feel her son's warmth.

 

Hebe stared at her not noticing the four princes that were walking towards them.

 

The four also got curious and stared at Gui Gui's Face.

 

Her mind slipped into trance as she felt that her son was somewhere dark and cold, crying and alone.

 

"Ja-" she was cut off together in her trance

 

"-red" The cold blooded prince can't help but finish off the name coming out of her lips.

 

They stared at him wide-eyed. For a moment there was pregnant silence.

 

"No wonder he's powerful." Jiro exclaimed still as ignorant as possible.

 

They all laughed at the same time, but Gui Gui is very worried about her son, she don't know what to do if she ever lost him.

 

She shook off the feeling, no, she is never losing him, no matter what.

 

Still question lingers in their minds as they think of however possible Prince Aaron do what he just did, finish off someones thinking, moreover someone unreadable.

 

That guard, they needed to find him, and fast.

 

"Let's get going then? From what I have known you don't exactly need rest right?"  She questioned the princes and they nodded their heads in agreement.

 

"It just thrills us." A wide grin was plastered on Prince Chun's face.

 

They traveled far more and it was noon when they reached the nearest town, they settled down at at a grass field and went to a tavern.

 

"More beer here!!" Shouts of the angry drunken men.

 

Some were merrily having their meals.

 

Some suspiciously whispers to one another. 

 

Vampires. The air was filled with silence and long looks, yes, vampires were treated equally but at some point they are still uncommon.

 

The silence was broken as they heard footsteps come to them, a cowboy no doubt by the squeaking of his shoes.

 

"ain't from 'round her' huh?" he spoke with great west accent.

 

"Names Johnny Barker, the great west tavern owner." Warm hands shook with cold.

 

"'vryone hir's diffren' from anothe', there's prates."

 

"Tis' a great place mate! Nice to meet ya!" pirates greeted them with tipping of their hats

 

"Cowboys,"

 

"Guns ain't gonna screw you then?" cowboys are surely confident in their territory

 

"monks"

 

"I have seen wonders" a no doubt nothing but a lecherous monk spoke

 

"vampires"

 

"......." silence as they were anticipating the last

 

and slayers

 

"......." the vampire princes looked at the only slayer comfortably seated at one corner drinking ale. He was no doubt a child.

 

then the air became heavy as one child looked at the vampires.

 

"But no fights in here boys!! Just rowdy nutcases!!" The air was now filled with laughter.

 

 

They were ushered to take seats in the front bar and offered the menu.

 

"We have mash potatoes, chicken meals, ale, beer, and-"

 

"Information" the cold blooded prince cut off the speaking bartender

 

 

"I'm sorry sir?" He looked confused.

 

"Is information on the menu?" Prince Chun asked as he drank the beer offered to him a while back.

 

 

"uhh." The bartender was speechless.

 

"We'll order two mash potatoes and four chicken meals." The bartender looked at the ignored human female since a while ago. She was with the five vampires but was not given any attention perhaps because of her companions.

 

He smiled, at least one decent person to talk to in the group of vampires in front of him.

 

 

He took off to the kitchen to tell the chef of the following orders.

 

While waiting Gui Gui heard the stool chair beside her move and occupied. She looked and no other than the child slayer faced her.

 

She moved back a little taken by surprise.

 

"I'll give you information" He seriously looked at her.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________+______________________________________+

 

 

sorry for the long wait everyone!!

 

But I'm back :)))))) !!