Vortex

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

 


 

The vampires beside her growled including the cold blooded prince.

 

And why should we trust you?

 

"Because I know that you are searching high and low for the vampire princess." 

 

They were astonished, how would a child know that?

 

 

"Don't worry I only hunt exotic vampires, I won't hurt you."

They were still doubtful, and in a way, they are EXOTIC

 

"That's good." Gui Gui was relieved she can now go home and see if her son was truly in danger.

 

"In one condition."  The child spoke seriously.

 

They all hesitated for one moment but decided that this will be the fastest and maybe the only

 way.

 

"Bring me on your travel, just until the next two towns." His eyes were pleading at Gui Gui

 

She couldn't help but remember the same pleading eyes and pouting lips her son has.

 

She felt a pang on her heart, her son, how is he? is he alright? is he sleeping soundly?

 

or is what she felt, the dark, the loneliness, are they real?

 

The cold blooded prince eyed the human at the corner of his eyes, she looked hurting but he felt hurting too, he felt a pang on his heart, just like any other, it was not his.

 

They all rode and got going.

 

"So, where's the information you promised?" Jiro excitedly shook the child body.

 

"I know where to search for the guard. Searching for him high and low won't help." They all looked at the child confusingly.

 

"I must warn you, the information I will give you will be of great consequence to one." They did not understand and just agreed.

 

"Seek and be found. Patience is all, to those who seek the princess. They will be found." The child took a sharp breath and opened his formerly closed eyes.

 

"That's all??" Chun asked. Jiro grunted. Another riddle, another puzzled. For them to solve.

 

"That's obvious." Hebe said.

 

"The obvious is the most tricky one." Calvin complained and buried his face in his hands, obviously they were all frustrated.

 

Gui Gui had no time to be complaining she needed the work to be done, so that she could go back to her son.

 

"Look at them, having their own tricky maze after hearing what I have said." the boy smirked inwardly.

 

Gui Gui looked at him and saw what the other have not noticed. He was no ordinary slayer.

 

He looked in her eyes.

 

She was in a trance in just a second.

 

"Aren't you an exotic one." He cupped her cheeks. Breaking contact with her eyes broke the trance she was in.

 

What had just happened?

 

She suddenly felt her body vibrate, hungry for blood.

 

She was refraining from eating any tablets if they were around even if she was not seen, she can't take the risk.

 

She climbed up her bed and let Chun take care of the journey.

 

She was sleeping soundly when the princes and Hebe started talking about what the child slayer have said. He wanted to sleep next to Gui Gui and it's not like the five could do anything to change his mind.

 

"Prince Aaron, I have a hunch that this search is not going the way we want." Calvin calmly said

 

"What do you mean?" The cold prince hissed through his teeth. 

 

The other four vampires were shocked. He was showing emotion. He was clearly having emotion. 

 

"What do you exactly mean?" He repeated with gritted teeth. 

 

"Calm down prince Aaron, he doesn't mean harm." Chun stood between them.

 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened to me, I suddenly became angry." This was more shocking, the cold-blooded prince, his whole life has never said sorry.

 

"Let's just continue in silence okay?" Hebe said and they all sat down in silence.

 

Meanwhile Gui Gui was not comfortable and woke up palm sweating and panting. She smelled trouble, but she can't pinpoint exactly where. She rose to sit and leaned on the wall. What a beautiful moon, she thought right before a hand cupped her cheeks and her eyes opened wide.

 

Another hand came to silence her lips.

 

"Don't say a word vampire, or I shall slay the others too." He smirked. A very evil smile plastered on his beautiful face, blood-shot eyes came to meet hers. He was no ordinary slayer. He is himself, A Vampire

 

No please.... please.... let this be a dream, I have just let in a vampire and endanger all of them...She was panicking. The reason why she can't fight him is because she doesn't want the others to find out what she is. 

 

 

And she knows that this sneaky little b*stard will disorient them before they can even put a fight, those vampires were pampered for goodness sake!

 

Please I need to do something she begged herself and found his hand slowly drifting away, No, it was not his hand, it was her who was drifting away. Away in some kind of vortex. In a dark hole. She closed her eyes and heard vintage honks around, eerie trees through some open windows. She's not in the caravan anymore, she opened her eyes. Where am I?