The Errand

Half Vampire, Half Love??!!!

Gui’s POV

“Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie, Please report to the principal’s room.” The announcer said over the speaker.

“Hey Gui, what have you done now??” Ya Tou told me.

“ha?? It’s not me, papa probably wants to make me an errand.” I told Ya Tou.

“Oh… well you better hurry, before your father call for guards, remember last time, you didn’t go there and he sent guards to fetch you cause he thinks that something has happened to you. Uhhhh..” Ya Tou said. “Don’t remind me.” I said, just the thought of it makes me shiver.

When I arrived at my father’s room a.k.a the Principal's office, I saw a really big smile on his face.

 

Something’s wrong here, something’s wrong. What’s with the big smile… what are you planning old man.

 

"Hi!!!” papa greeted me.

"What do you want?” I asked him.

 

Well to tell you all, he’s not my real father, my mother and father died ten years ago because of some fluid they were experimenting for me.

Now, I was raised by this old geezer here, I’ll tell you a secret, he raised me when he found me at a forest wandering alone after my parent’s death, so he knows that I’m half-half vampire.

 

“I just want you to run an errand for me..” papa told me. I knew it!! I just knew it.

 

"I knew it! What kind of errand??” I asked him.

“This errand” as soon as he said that, four handsome guys came out of the door of papa’s private study.

 

But there’s still something wrong, wait… these people, no…. they are, vampires…

That’s when I became serious, “They’re vampire aren’t they?”

“My, My, you already found out.” My father was a bit shocked.

"Well what do they want?”  I did not want anything to do with vampires. They're trouble, babies.

"Well, they will study at our school....." My father started, "And I need you to guide them, as well as their real identity, I need you to protect them.” 

"What the hell.” I narrowed my eyes to my father.

"It's not that bad Gui Gui." My father's eyes pleaded me.     "You're the only one I can entrust them to."

I sighed. This is one heck of a problem and I din't want to get involved. But I guess I love my dad even more than I complain.    

 I looked over at the guys and examined them.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy with the deep brown eyes, what beautiful eyes

 

but he just coldly stared at my hand that was asking for a handshake.  Ahh.. What a troublesome thing, I should have punched you a while ago.

 

"Don’t mind him, I’m Jiro, and he’s Aaron.” The guy next to him spoke. Ohh Aaron huh?? Where have I heard that before??

“Gui Gui.” And we shook hands. “By the way, this is Chun, and this is Calvin” He added pointing at the two other guys.  

"Well let’s skip the introductions for later, you must go to your class.” My father stopped us from introducing ourselves. “And Gui” He became serious. “What?” I also asked seriously. “Don’t take ‘that’ path” He told me. And that confused the four. “I know” I assured my father. And we went out the room.

 

 

 

_______________________"______________________"_______________________________"___________________________________________

I gotta tell you something....

 I'm gonna update blindness in love later.... cause I typed in my mother's computer. and I forgot to save it to my usb..... so yeah....