Day Ruined (Part 2)

101 Ways to Wreck This Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

During the whole ride was pretty peaceful. My mind has calmed itself but I'm still a little annoyed with what happened earlier. Hyeri and I haven’t spoken any word today aside from our texts. With Yoongi in the car with us, I've lost my mood and didn't wanna talk. He didn't bother us either; he was quietly listening to his iPod.

Hyeri found a parallel parking space and carefully position the car into the empty space without hitting the other cars. She didn't struggled and managed to park the car neatly and I'm really impressed with her parking skills.

 

Yoongi was the first to get off the car, "Thanks for the ride, Hyeri. I didn't know you're that good with driving", he looked around the exterior of the car before trailing off; "also your car looks great and you did well in parking too!" He gave a big thumbs up. Hyeri looked flattered as she shyly curled her hair and flashed him a smile. She isn't her usual self anymore when it comes to compliment. I rolled my eyes at the two of them as soon as I got off the car.

"Will you be coming with us later too?" Hyeri asked; "I mean, after class. Since I'm fetching you both home." She looked forward to his answer and hoping that he could join us with the ride later too.

"Nah, I'm going somewhere with my buddies today."

Sadly, it wasn't the answer she's looking for but that kind of brighten my day a little. Hyeri looked disappointed but casually pretend to not hurt because there's always a next time. In my opinion, it'll never be next time because I won't make it happen.

"You know what to tell mom, Siyoon!" He flashed me a wink this time.

I rolled my eyes at him again. 'Yes. Tell mom that you're stuck with music project as it never finished because you hook up girls all night.' I gave him a look that says I know what to do and I waved him to go away. He grinned, waved a goodbye to both me and Hyeri and left the scene.

 

"Alright boys and girls, there will be no homework today." Said Mr. Kim, our major teacher. The whole class screamed and cheered to celebrate the word freedom. "But!" Mr. Kim interrupted; "You all need to form a group of two each and assign this project." He finished off his words.

The whole class were disappointed immediately and I overheard a student murmured 'Dammit, Mr. Kim'.

Looking for a partner ey? No big deal. I turned around and looked over at Hyeri who was sitting behind me and flashed her flirty grin. She cunningly pushed my shoulder slightly and gave me a flirty wink in return. She knows what's up and that is how a group of two has formed.

Each of the group was assign with different topics and my group which consists of me and Hyeri were chosen for this not-so difficult topic. We both high-fived as there's no problem for us to finish it on time and we're pretty satisfied.

 

After an hour or so, we're all dismissed and the class has returned to its peaceful and quiet usual self. There's only about five students left in the class. A group has started on their assigned projects and another three students include me, Hyeri and Soo Jung who're ready to leave the class.

"Wanna go grab some lunch?" Hyeri head over to my desk.

I grabbed my one last stuf

Please log in to read the full chapter