CHAPTER 1

The Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CHAPTER 1]

I was sixteen when the first time I met him. You know, it was kind of annoying because he kept staring at my s like I was part of es ready to have drink. I wanted to slap his chubby cheeks because God, he smirked naughtily, teasing me and those ‘do you want to play with me’ eyes were darting mine. It wasn’t easy to control and manage my anger to not bursting out when he came closer, enveloping the distance as he stamped his feet on the ground we were staying at.

“Hi!” He raised his hand, a smile plastered on his face. I mentally punched my brain because holy , he looked so handsome. “Wanna join us?” he offered me bluntly. I took a pause to look at his back side, only to find five young boys in uniform. They were extremely handsome like they weren’t even part of humans. One of them was very tall, and the other one was too short.

“Excuse me?” was the only question I could utter as I couldn’t catch the conversation. He was no one, and I wasn’t into strangers. I knew he came from the same school as I did (I could judge it from the uniform because I was wearing the same) but it didn’t mean that I had to tag along with those unknown boys, at the town where I was part of the beginners, and they were no other than a bunch of gangster-like.

He shrugged, rolling his eyes in disgust and let the heavy breath out his mouth. I saw him his bottom lip before continue speaking. “You are new here, aren’t you?” he said, pointing at me with his forefinger. I nodded quietly, not wanting to believe that honestly I was feeling insecure around the boys I barely knew.

“And what do you want? Are you going to ask me for money?”

I heard them laughing as I finished my sentence. The tallest one was even holding his stomach and I saw the tanned boy beside him covering his mouth to manage the laughter.

“Jesus, why do I have to ask you for money while in fact I have Suho who can feed us using his unlimited credit card?” that God-only-knows boy answered, placing a single smirk and it looked so annoying.

“So? Can you just let me go? I have to meet the principal before eight. I don’t even know who you are so please,” I paused, only to catch the air before I ended up panting, “Just let me go.”

“Not as easy as you thought, young lady. Let us give you treatment before entering the class.” This was the tanned boy speaking, and the rests were just following his act, looking at me with those unreadable gazes.

“What did you mean by that?” I walked backward, and they stepped forward.

“What is your name, anyway?” the boy with big-rounded yet adorable sparkling eyes asked me, as he kept stepping forward, closing the distance between us. I could see him smirking again, and his heart-shaped lips turned into a grin. “I’m not going to hurt you so just answer it, we are here to help you as you’re the new comer.” He continued, placing his hands inside his pockets.

I heaved a heavy sigh before finally I could manage my emotion. I was frightened yet disgusted with those boys, especially the one who kept his bottom lip like he was going to kiss someone as soon as possible.

“Sae Jin. Han Sae Jin.”

“What a beautiful name. Oh, what’s that?” He suddenly yelled. I gulped my saliva before jerking my head to the direction he was pointing at. “Is that bug? Oh Gosh, that is bug! There’s bug on your backpack!” I heard him screaming and pointing at my backpack continuously. It wasn’t funny. At all. I was indeed scared of bugs, and what did he say??? He saw bug on my backpack! I was frozen till the tallest boy came closer, even much closer till I could hear him breathing against my ear.

“Take your bag down, the bug is so big. It could kill you with its sting.” His deep voice reached out my ear, and without thinking I put my bag down and for the sake of universe, I didn’t even know what was it because his hands were already taking it away from my sight, and he handed it to the boy who was still standing there his lip.

“Baekhyun, here!”

What the heck!

“What do you think you are doing, giant?” I called him giant because yeah, he was so damn tall. “You are fooling me, aren’t you? There’s no bug or anything on my backpack, isn’t it? you all!” I groaned as I tried escape from his trap but this petite body didn’t help me at all. He kept teasing me and grinning like a stupid.

“I got your dormitory key. Wow~ room number 301. It’s gonna be fun!”

“What do you mean and what the hell do you want from me?”

That Baekhyun boy giggled, playing with my key as he kept staring at it in intense. I was nearly reaching my limits and wanted to cry out but my pride didn’t allow me to do it. It was not the right time to cry over the stupid boys.

He walked toward my direction, smirk playing on his cheek and I was about to punch him before he grabbed my wrist, head tilted to my right side of face.

“If you want to get your key back, come to the room 430 tonight, at seven. Don’t ever call the teacher because you know what?” he paused, “I’ll make you regret for knowing me at the beginning.” He finished his sentence after giving me that goddamn smirk and I was about to faint because when he spoke, I nearly forgot how to breathe.

“Damn you all!”

***

I have never been expecting the first day I came to this school would become the day when I met a bunch of trouble maker. If it wasn’t because of my mother who told me that we had to move from Busan to Seoul, I would rather stay at grandmother’s house in Jeonju than coming to the big yet horrible city like Seoul. And for God’s sake, why on earth I had to go to this school out of all the options? It wasn’t even the most prestigious school in Seoul, it was more like a place where son of could do anything without even giving attention to the others. My mother said, there was no option since the boss of her new office offered her to stay at apartment near Gangnam, while he wanted me to enter this school which was located in Nowon.

It was like my mother had affair with him and I didn’t care at all. I didn’t even want to care about my family since my father decided to go away, leaving us with unbelievably amount of debts. The only one who understood me better than anyone else was gone, and here I was.

I was waiting outside the classroom when Ms. Sera finally told me to enter the class and offering me to give a little introduction. As expected, when you started a day with bad luck, you had to stay with the worst luck till the end of day.

That stupid giant was grinning after I have finished my introduction. I heaved a heavy sigh, cursing my own luck because the way he smiled reminded me of that goofy character and I hate him so much. Like it wasn’t enough, I saw another guy with his milky skin –the one who was quiet and remained silent, sitting on the last row beside the window. He was sitting alone.

“Ms. Han Sae Jin, you can have a seat next to Mr. Oh Sehun.” Ms. Sera, our homeroom teacher said, breaking the silence.

“Wait, why should I-”

“First of all, you’re sitting alone. And second of all, please look at point number one.” Ms. Sera interjected before the milky boy could even finish his sentences. I saw him grumbling and I felt my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter