Help us....

How did they get together?!?!?!

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

"Hyosungie it's going to be a fancy date so make sure you dress up right okay?" Key said and pecked me on the cheek

"Okay oppa don't worry!" I said while giggling, and walked away to the dance studio

Dance Studio (still Hyosung's P.O.V.:)~

"Oh oh oh Secret Time!" chanted Zinger as she was dancing to shy boy

"Sunhwa we've been practicing for 2 hours and it's almost time to go to get our outfits for our date" I said to Sunhwa who was taking a nap

"Okay...." mumbled Sunhwa and got up to get ready to go shopping.

At the mall (Hyosung's P.O.V.:)~

"Oh Sunhwa this will be adorable on you!" I cried to Sunhwa as I held the dress up. (pic of dress -> http://www.camdendrive.com/media/resized/C1085-Black-f_size2.jpg

"Oh....my...this is amazing!" gasped Sunhwa and pulled into another tight hug.

"Alright we got your dress and we already have accessories at our dorm so..." I said

"Alright Unnie it's time to find your dress now!" said Sunhwa and pulled me into another shop after purchasing the dress.

Later (Hyosung P.O.V.:)~

"OH MY GOSH UNNIE LOOK THIS WOULD BE PERFECT!" Screamed Sunhwa holding the dress in front of my face (pic of dress -> http://www.dresses-shopping.com/wedding-blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Short-Prom-Dresses.jpg)

"No this is too short!" I said

"But it's perfect!" said Sunhwa

AUTOMATIC VOICE: WE HAVE 30 MINUTES UNTIL THIS MALL CLOSES

"Unnie!" said Sunhwa

"Alright fine!, but only it was because we have 30 minutes left!" I said to Sunhwa sternly and quickly purchased the dress, then left the store quickly.

"Excuse us" said Sunhwa to a few men who were blocking the way in the middle of the mall. But some of them looked like they wanted to cause trouble.

"Hey aren't you guys from SECRET?" asked one of the guys

"yeahhhh" Sunhwa and I said slowly

"good" said one of the guys and got a hold of my ankle and pushed me down. Gyah it hurted so much, I thought I broke a bone or something.

"UNNIE-AHHHHH" Sunhwa screamed as the guys lifted her against the ground and pushed her against the wall and letted her fall down.

"Because we HATE Secret" said one of the other guys that finished the other guy's sentence, then the whole group left us lying down in pain.

"Sunhwa we need to get out of here..." I gasped as I tried to sit up, but I was too weak. Sunhwa couldn't lift herself up either.

"Come on Unnie let's just try!" said Sunhwa

"grr.....Okay!" I managed to stand up with the help of the railings near me. I rushed over as quickly as I can, well mostly limping to Sunhwa and helped her up. I was glad she was okay but she had a few bruises.

"Great! There's no one here!" Cried Sunhwa as she started to freak out.

"No worries there's a few minutes left and we can run to the door!" I said, and we tried to run towards the exit, but unfortunately I tripped over something and fell. My ankle went from throbbing/numb to feels like it's broken. I couldn't bear the pain as I started to cry, I felt the tears run accros my cheeks and falling to the floor.

"Hyosung!!!" screamed Sunhwa as she rushed over to me to help me and inspect my ankle, but it was already too late. The doors shut, the cages went down in front of the door and the lights went out. Only a few lights were on but we could still barely see anything.

"Sunhwa.....how are we going to get out of here?.." I said as I started to really panic now.

"My cell phone is dead!" she said

"Check mines!" I said and she reached for my bag to grab it.

"It's dead too" she whispered and she started to cry.

"Sunhwa don't cry! We're going to be alright! When Seungho and Key notices that we're not there. They will go and look for us okay?" I said trying to give Sunhwa a comforting hug but instead my ankle had caused me to become too weak to move.

"O-Okay" sniffed Sunhwa and tried to dry her tears up with her hand. Seeing her like this makes me want to cry too....

Key's P.O.V.:

Alright...just relax, it's just a date with Hyosung! Nothing to worry.....

*knock* *knock*

"HYOSUNG!? SUNHWA!?!" screamed Zinger and Jieun and opened the door as fast as they can

"What's going on?" I asked. Seriously I need to know what's going on.

"WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HYOSUNG AND SUNHWA! THEY WERE GOING TO THE MALL AND SUNHWA TEXTED ME THAT THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR DRESSES AND THEY WERE HEADING HOME, BUT THEY NEVER CAME BACK!!!" Screamed Zinger as her face was wet as it already is, tears started to come out.

"WE CAN'T CONTACT THEM! THEY WON'T ANSWER THEIR CELL PHONES! IT'S BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR NOW!" Screamed Jieun and started to cry too

"WHAT!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!!!" I screamed. I started to panic so much, thinking about what could happen to Hyosung.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING!" The girls screamed at me

"I'M TRYING MY BEST!" I screamed and I dialed Seungho's number, Hyosung told me that Sunhwa was also going on a date tonight and luckily I have Seunho's number since I'm a good friend with MBLAQ.

"Hello?" answer Seungho

"SEUNGHO!" I yelled

"WHAT!?"

"SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HYOSUNG AND SUNHWA! COME OVER TO SECRET'S DORM NOW!" I yelled at him and hanged up the phone. In 10 minutes Seungho was already here.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Seungho yelled

"HYOSUNG AND SUNHWA ARE GONE!" I screamed

"WELL WHERE ARE THEY!?" He screamed

"Let's check the neighborhood!" said Zinger and ran towards the door, with us following her

Later~

"They're not here!" I yelled to Zinger, Jieun, and Seungho.

"Then where were they heading towards too?" asked Seungho jumping around panicking at the same time.

"THE MALL!" Jieun screamed

"Then let's go!" I yelled at them

The Mall (Hyosung's P.O.V.:)~

"Sunhwa I can't take the pain anymore!" I whispered as the pain in my ankle kept increasing more and more.

"No! Hyosung! Just hang on okay!?" Screamed Sunhwa and tried to find an emergency telephone. But sadly there wasn't one.

"Unnie!, you will be fine right?" asked Sunhwa as she started to tear up again.

"I am, it's not like I'm dying" I whispered as a few tears started to fall out. Honestly I'm really scared now.

"Okay..." she whispered, she hugged me then putted my head on her lap as a pillow while she looked around and kept her eyes and ears on track.

"HYOSUNG!" a familiar voice screamed....

"SUNHWA!" that's another familiar voice....

"KEY, SEUNGHO OVER HERE!" Sunhwa screamed while waving her hands. I felt someone rush over to my side, lifting my head while holding me tightly against his arms...I know those arms anywhere...it's Key.....

"Hyosung!" Key cried and I felt a tear landed on my cheek. My vision became very blurry now, and my ankle just kept on increasing the pain.......I can see shadows and dark figures...before I out.

Key's P.O.V.:

"Hyosung!" I cried and I felt more tears pouring out. Hyosung's eyes just closed, and I was so scared right now!

"Key we need to take her to the hospital!" said Sunhwa

"Sunhwa what happened!?!" Seungho cried and suddenly hugging her tightly.

"We ran into these boys while rushing to get out of here! They took Unnie's ankle and pushed her down and they threw and pushed me against a wall! We tried to get out but then Unnie tripped and I think her ankle is broken!" cried Sunhwa

"Well you have bruises everywhere!" Cried Seungho while kissing her cheeks. I looked at Hyosung's face...and there it was...she had bruises everywhere! It pained my heart...

"Let's get her out of here!" said Zinger helping me pick her up, but I refused! I picked Hyosung up bridal style in my arms and ran towards the exit. I rushed through the broken glass door that Seungho broke earlier to get us in. I looked at Hyosung's face one more time and I saw her face, it was not peaceful. It was in pain just like her body. Seeing her face made my strength 10 times faster and I saw the hospital just a few feet in front of me.

"Hang in there honey, you will be alright, I will be right by your side!" I whispered and kissed her lips lightly as we were almost there at the hospital.