SHINee and SECRET's plan???

How did they get together?!?!?!

Onew's P.O.V.:

I couldn't help but shift uncomftorably in my seat. I knew Minho still loves Hyosung which is why he picked her, but he should have known that Key's is going to kill him.

"HOW COULD MINHO DO THIS TO MEEEE!!!!" Cried Key as his face was stuck to the glass window as he watched the ending of the performance

"Key it's just a dance!" said Taemin who was starring at Key's wierd face

"NO!! HE TOUCHED HYOSUNG! NO ONE TOUCHES MY HYOSUNG EXCEPT ME!" Yelled Key

"Uhh...that sounded kind of wrong" said Jonghyun and of course, he shifted uncomftorably in his seat like I did.

"Hyosung...why do you have to look so hot, other guys could be chasing after you by now!" gasped Key. Oh dear...

"Key hyung what did you think of our performance?" asked Minho as he walked in with Hyosung following him.

"Why?" asked Key with puppy dog eyes. It was kind of hilarious actually.

"Oppa, you know we had to keep this a secret, plus my manager said it would be good for our promotions" said Hyosung and gave him a heartwarming hug. Awww just makes me want to admire then puke. I can see Minho looking at another direction trying to avoid the affection.

"Alright" said Key in a babyish way. Oh dear god I should have just left the room earlier.

"Okay that's enough!" said Minho as he pushed their faces away when they were about to kiss.

"Hey!" said Key

"Oppa, we shouldn't be doing this" giggled Hyosung.

"Alright" mumbled Key looking to the ground.

"Hyosung, you want to do another performance next week? I thought the people really liked it" said Minho smiling with anticipation.

"NOPE SHE DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT, LET'S GO HYOSUNG!" Yelled Key and pulled Hyosung out of the room. I have to admit, it's something you don't see everyday. I'm hungry now, so I'm going to go and get some chicken, I bet it's waiting for me hehe.

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

"Oppa~" I said as he kept on pulling me until we reached to an empty hallway.

"Promise me, that you will not dress like this for anyone but me, promise me that you will not do aegyo for anyone but me, promise me that you will only look this hot for me no one else!" said Key as we were nose to nose. I could feel his breath tickle my neck as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Okay" I whispered and our lips met. I felt sparks fly, my heart soaring, my eyes closing, and the most important person to me right infront of me kissing me back.

Kikwang's P.O.V.:

We just finished our performance with SHOCK and I was walking through one of the empty hallways until I couldn't believe what my eyes landed on...

"Hyosung" I whispered...I can feel the tears about to pour out.

"Oh Kikwang" Hyosung said very awkwardly as she pulled away from Key.

"You can go back to what you guys were doing" I said and walked away

Key's P.O.V.:

"Key, I feel really bad about him" said Hyosung looking to the direction where he was walking.

"I know you do but, he hurted you! I can't stand him now!.....I'm scared that you will leave me...." I admitted to her, and I felt a tear escape.

"Don't cry my baby" coaxed Hyosung as she my hair and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm scared.."

"I'm not going to leave you"

"But what if you do?"

"I won't"

"But-"

"No buts!"

1 week later~

Key had just finished practicing and decided to go visit Hyosung. He knew she would be very busy, but he thought she would need a little visit from him to brighten the mood. He was dressed casually just coming back from a variety show, and was on his way to the TS Entertainment building, walking in to Secret's dance studio.

"How's my girl?" Key asked as he pulled his arms around Hyosung while inhaling the sweet flowery scent of her hair, closing his eyes like it was his last.

"I'm doing pretty fine, how's my Key?" asked Hyosung and turned her head around to see Key's handsome face.

"I'm doing pretty fine too, I miss my baby" said Key

"Well I miss my baby too" Hyosung while pursing her lips in a cute way. Suddenly Key's lips crashed right on top of her's. They were both enjoying so the kiss so much, (sorry I guess I'm too innocent to write details about this part) they both didn't know that someone was coming towards them.

"HYOSUNG UNNIE!" Sunhwa screamed but then paused at the sight in front of her. Of course the couple pulled back and turned to stare right back at Sunhwa while blushing.

"I think I should go and leave you guys to your own business" Said a smirking Sunhwa and ran away.

"Again?" Key was very annoyed by the fact that everyone keeps on interupting their kisses.

"Oppaaa" Hyosung giggled and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

Tomorrow is Key's birthday and I want to make it extra special! He's always been there for me even when we just met. So I decided to call up SHINee to Secret's dorm to plan the party.

"Hyosung-ah!" called Onew as he walked in to Secret's dorm with the other SHINee members following.

"Oh annyeong Onew!" I called out to him and went to go find Zinger, Jieun, and Sunhwa

"Hyosung noona what are you looking for?" asked Taemin

"Oh I don't know where Zinger, Jieun and Sunh-AHHHHH!" I screamed as I saw something terrifying pop out of no where. Unfortunately the wall was right behind me and when I flicked my head back I heard a big bang. I felt the floor under me as I heard everyone rushing towards me.

"Unnie were so sorry!!!" Cried Zinger

"No worries I'm fi-ah" Yeahh.....I guess that proves I'm NOT fine since Minho just caught me in his arms when I was about to fall.

"Hyosung you should go lie down" said Minho and he gently lifted me up bridal style, and carried me to the couch. Aish my head is throbbing so much, I can't even concentrate.

"Hyosung you should lie down for a little bit, don't worry we'll handle and plan out everything else!" said Jonghyun smiling.

"But-"

"No no no eonni! You need to rest, just come back or call one of our names to tell us you're okay, okay?" said Jieun, and she walked away with the others except Minho stayed behind.

"I can stay with you noona" said Minho who was giving me a sweet smile. He got a chair nearby and placed it right next to the couch and sat in it.

"But Minho, you should go with the others!" I tried to plead him.

"I don't mind as long as I'm with you and your safe" said Minho giving me a reassuring nod and another cute smile.

"Oh okay, but Minho I'm problably going to bore you out" I said but still I couldn't resist that adorable smile of his.

"Trust me I know you wont" said Minho, he then putted his hand gently on my head and rubbed it gently, I didn't even feel the pain as I enjoyed his fingers rubbing my head gently. It was if as he pulled the weight and pain away from my head and putting in happiness and relaxation.

"Mmmm" I moaned. GYAH why did I moan!?!?! I could see Minho staring at me with a blushing red face and I mean dangerously red.

"Uh....Minho? Are you okay?" I asked. I wanted the awkwardness to stop so I decided to ask him a question.

"Uhh...yeah....I-I-I'm fine!" stuttered Minho and he pulled his hand away from my head.

"Well I really appreciate it, thank you Minho and I"m pretty sure I'm alright now" as I tried to get up, Minho pulled me down again on to the couch.

"Are you sure?" he asked with sincerity and a serious looking face

"I'm sure, thank you" I decided to give him a little tiny peck on the cheek for the effort he threw in just to take care of me, and for caring for me so so much.

Minho's P.O.V.:

I could feel my face starting to heat up again as Hyosung planted a tiny kiss on my cheek. I AM NEVER WASHING THIS CHEEK AGAIN!!!!! I feel like my heart could burst or any part of my body burst. This was honestly, one of the best and happiest moments in my entire life!

"Minho? Minho?" said Hyosung waving her hand in front of my face. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I was daydreaming.

"Oh yes Hyosung?" at last I came back to reality.

"I think we should go back to the other now, I want to make the party super special!" said Hyosung while showing her aegyo without knowing. She is sooooooo adorable! Key is so lucky to have her, but I still love Hyosung....

"Alright" I took her hand just in case she would fall down again and I lead her to the other room where all the others were planning.

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

Minho was so nice to me, but I wonder why though? hmmm....

"Ah Hyosung! We already planned the snacks, you want to see the list?" asked a very happy puppy eyed Jonghyun.

"Okay Jongie~" I giggled at the adorable puppy dog face he made. SHINee and Secret should hang out more often, this is much more fun than getting together with other group members.

"Uh......who putted giseng tea?" said Minho who peeked over my shoulder who was curious. That was a good question? Who would want to drink that?

"OH wait sorry!" said Taemin, he took the notebook away and crossed it out.

"Why?" asked Jieun

"Uhhh...." Taemin was trying to find his words.

"We can never understand Taemin, not even us" said Onew while trying to hold in his laughter.

"Hahaha, Taemin we had a good laugh no please be serious!" said ZInger

"Yes noona" Taemin pouted and went back to his seat.

"You know Key hates Giseng tea" said Minho

"......." poor Taemin who lost his words again.

"oh well its okay" I said and patted his head, trying to make him feel better.

"Okay so we also putted in fruit and chips and lots of other junk food that were not allowed to eat!" said a very hyperactive Sunhwa

"Is our manager even going to let us eat that, wait not manager company?" I asked

"Yeah! They let us eat these things once in awhile" said Jonghyun

"YES!" cried Sunhwa and started to dance around.

"We have really strict diets" explained Zinger

"Ohhh" said Onew who was questioning about the hyper active girl.

"Oh and we should have STEAK!" I cried and everyone literally stared at me.

"Is that possible???" asked Taemin who had his eyes opened the widest.

"Well I have been saving up money every since I was 5 for a special occasion" I said and smiled.

"THEN OPEN IT UP!" Screamed Jieun

"Okay Okay I'm getting it!" I cried but then everyone started to follow me to my room.

"Where is it!?!" cried Minho as he was searching through my drawers until he opened the one that had all of my...you....know....personal....things.....

"Minho!" I cried

"GYAHHHHH!" and Minho fell to the ground with his being covered by his hands...

"That's why we look in closets first Minho" said Jonghyun patting his head.

"Okay okay" said Minho and got up.

"Okay here it is! AND NO SNATCHING!" I screamed at them, and they all backed away.

"Okay here it is......*counting the money* WHA! 1 BILLION WON!" I screamed

"WHAT!?!?!" they all screamed at me

"HOW EONNI!!?!?!?!" Screamed Zinger

"Well I also save half of my money from my pay checks, transfered it into cash, and keep it in this little box" and I hugged the box like it was my own child

"We can buy a car!" Gasped Jonghyun

"I know right!?!" gasped Sunhwa

"Well we can use a little bit of this from my savings and buy steak or meat and other snacks and presents" I said

"Alright so we should get the snacks first and the meat tomorrow" said Onew

"Perfect" said Jieun

*ring* *ring*

"Oh it's our manager" said Taemin looking at his phone.

"Awww I guess we have to go now" Said Onew making a pouty face

"You guys are much more fun than all of the other girl groups, and honestly, this is the most fun I ever had with my idol friends" said Jonghyun smiling.

"Can I stay here?" asked Minho

"No" said Onew and threatned to give him a ddaekbam

"OKAY I'M GOING, I'LL SEE YOU LATER HYOSUNG!!!" Screamed Minho and bolted right out the door.

"Bye Noonas! Same thing as Jonghyun said!" said Taemin, he gave us a adorable face and left the dorm too with Onew and Jonghyun following him. Zinger closed the door behind them.

"EONNI!" They screamed at me

"WHAT?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"

"Because I wanted to tell you at the right time"

"Oh yeah...I guess that was a pretty good time" said Sunhwa

"Well let's get busy! We have to make this extra super special!" I said. Zinger, Jieun, and Sunhwa nodded and headed to their rooms. As I headed to mines.