Hyosung my love...

How did they get together?!?!?!

Key's P.O.V.:

"Hyosung you make me so happy!" I said

"Key, you make me happy too!" said Hyosung and smiled her signature gummy smile. Oh how i love that smile, it's also one of the reasons why I fell for her.

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I asked

"Hyosung I know you're in there with Key now get out!" said Kikwang. I could hear and feel the harshness in his voice, and I knew I couldn't let Hyosung go alone.

Outside of Key's room (still Key's P.O.V.:)~

"Kikwang she doesn't need you!" I told him sternly

"No, all these times I loved her! I was there when she fell, I was there when she had her tears and her moments, I was there when she got her heart broken!" yelled Kikwang

"But you can never replace me as Hyosung's boyfriend! I also love her! and I always will!" I yelled at him

"NO!" shouted Kikwang and he punched my face. Gyah it hurted so badly!

"KIKWANG!" screamed Hyosung, but instead got slapped by Kikwang and pushed down. How dare he! How dare he pushes Hyosung down and slaps her beautiful face!

"THAT'S IT!" I screamed until i felt some arms trying to hold me back from killing Kikwang. Apparently it seems to be Jonghyun and Minho, while Hyunseung and Junhyung were checking on Kikwang and trying to calm him down. I can also see the Secret members surrounding Hyosung being so scared. I hear Taemin and Onew yelling my name to calm down, but that's not what's on my mind right now! All I care about is to give Kikwang a piece of my mind about how he just treated Hyosung so harshly.

"KEY HYUNG!" yelled Taemin as he tried to help Jonghyun and Minho hold me down.

"NO!" I screamed at Taemin. Honestly, it hurts to to scream at the adorable maknae, but even if you try to reason with him strictly you're still just going to end up feeling a ton of guilt on your chest. This time I didn't feel any regrets. All I cared about was Hyosung and the safety of my SHINee members!

"grr." Kikwang growled and started to chase after me. Yikes who knew he could run so fast!

"HEY!" Yelled Onew and jumped on top of Kikwang (yay Onew saves the day!). What would I do without Onew? Unfortunately Secret is at the other side of the hallway. Plus it looks like Junhyung is going to kill me, oh wait nevermind Minho just punched him.

"JONGHYUN! TAEMIN! LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHERS AND DEFEND YOURSELFES!" I screamed at them while I started running towards Hyosung. She was crying...badly...It broke my heart to pieces to see the one I loved the most being hurt and going through pain.

"Key..." Hyosung whispered. Her cheek had a dangerous looking bruise on it while her eyelid has a slight cut which was problably from Kikwang's fingernail. It tore my heart again.

"Help her, we will take care of the others" Said Jieun and ran towards the fight with Sunhwa following her.

"Take care of her" said Zinger, she whispered someting in Hyosung's ear, then ran away to help Jieun and Sunhwa to stop the fight.

"Hyosung" I whispered caresessing her face while I gently kissed the injured side of her face.

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

I can't believe Kikwang slapped me! I didn't know he could hit that hard and just injure my face with one slap. Wait, where did Jieun, Sunhwa, and Zinger go? Key? Is that you? My face hurts so much! I need you, love you, please help me...

"Hyosung" Key whispered as he carssessed my face and kissed the injured side of my swollen face.

"Key...It hurts..." I cried into his arms

"I know it does" He whispered and started to my hair and trying to comfort me as much as he can.

"Key! You're hurt!" I cried as I got away from his arms and tried to examine his face for any serious injuries but he seemed to have still hold me in his tight embrace.

"Hyosung, I know it looks bad but it doesn't hurt, only my heart hurts, and it's because you're hurt" cried Key as tears started to roll out.

"Don't cry!" I said as he started to snuggle in my neck like a baby would when their scared. It was adorable, but it also pained me to see him being hurt for the first time. It seems as if he masks his fears.

Kikwang's P.O.V.:

Gyah get off of me Onew! For a very clumsy guy he sure is a pretty good fighter, but no worries I can fight back even better.

"AH!" yelled Onew as he got a punch in the stomach

"AHHHH!" screamed Taemin as he charged right towards me with something in his hand, Oh wait hold on! NO!

"GYAH!" I shouted as he fell to the floor feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.

"I'm proud of you Taemin!" said Onew as he looked at Taemin

"Never estimate the power of banana milk!" exclaimed Taemin as he held up a used to be full bottle of banana milk

"Uh guys I need a little help here!" said Minho as it looks like Hyunseung was about to choke him. YES GO HYUNSEUNG! DO IT! WAIT NO! WHY DID JONGHYUN HAVE TO COME NOW?!?! Wow....I guess that's where he gets his abs and muscles from (xD lol I actually don't know if Jonghyun has abs or not but he problably does xD lolol) Okay so Junhyung is down, Onew has his foot on my chest, and Jonghyun just made Hyunseung pass out with just one punch so yeah. I guess we lost. Oh wait there's Doojoon!

"AH!" screamed Doojoon as Jieun smacked his head with an umbrella, then Zinger and Sunhwa started to beat him up

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!?!?!?!?" our manager, everyone gasped and stopped fighting...

"WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS EVERYWHERE!" screamed Secret's manager

"I WANT ALL OF YOU TO MAKE UP AND YOU BETTER BE NICE TO EACH OTHER BY THE END OF THE WEEK!" Screamed SHINee's manager.

The Next day...~

Key's P.O.V.

I decided to go visit Hyosung the day after the fight. It was a good thing our managers kept the fight a secret. I feel so guilty because the main reason of the fight was Mine and Kikwang's. All of my other SHINee members have some slight injuries so at least they got a 2 week break. Especially Jonghyun, it kind of worried me because it was him who did most of the saving our lives and fighting thing.

*knock* *knock*

"What do you want?!" Said Sunhwa

"It's me Key!" I said

"Oh ok.." said Sunhwa and she letted me in. Nothing's still changed except the atmosphere. I was suprised that Secret also got a few minor injuries. I can see Zinger limping to the couch.

"Zinger what happened?" I asked

"oh when Sunhwa and I were beating up Doojoon, he just did something to my ankle, but I'm fine, I never liked that guy" said Zinger and smiled

"You should problably go check on Hyosung" said Jieun and handed me a bag of ice for me to give to Hyosung

"Thanks Jieun" and I hurried to Hyosung's room

Hyosung's room~

Key's P.O.V.:

"Key?" asked Hyosung as she opened the door. I could see tears on her face, and her face swelled up even more. I felt like I could cry seeing her like this.

"I'm sorry" and I ran straight into her arms

"Don't be..." she whispered into my ear

"But, you have a swelled up face and a cut on your eye! It's all my fault!" I cried as my tears started to pour out and I dropped the bag of ice.

"No" she said

"But-"

"I said...No" and she kissed me with those soft lips. Mm Hyosung, you know how to calm me down even by doing the slightest things. I kissed her back fiercely as she returned the favor. It was now a battle for dominance as I walked her into her room and shut the door. I pushed her against the wall gently as we were in the middle of a fierce make-out session. Until finally we both pulled back for air.

"I love you so much" I whispered looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"I love you so much too!" she whispered

"From now on, I will always protect you" I said and pulled her into a hug.