Overprotective?

How did they get together?!?!?!

Key's P.O.V.:

As I arrived at the hospital, they took hyosung out of my arms and gently putted her on to a bed and rolled her down the hall to a room. I couldn't help but cry, I am aware of the nurses and doctors seeing an idol cry so much...but I don't care about my image right now, I just want my Hyosung to be safe. I''ve been such a worthless boyfriend to Hyosung, I didn't know all the danger I have been putting her through!

"Key she's going to be alright" said Seungho putting his hand on my shoulder

"Aren't you supposed to be with Sunhwa?" I asked him

"Yeah....but they wouldn't let me go in" sighed Seungho. I can see the stress on his face.

"They just rolled Hyosung away..." I whispered feeling tears across my face again.

"She's going to be fine! She's strong! Don't worry" said Seungho

"Excuse me" said a doctor as she just came out of the room

"Yes? Is Hyosung alright? Is she going to be okay? What's wrong with her?" I started to attack the doctor with a million questions but still stayed relaxed.

"Hyosung is going to be fine, she just has a fractured shoulder and a broken ankle. So she will need someone to take care of her, here are some medicines for her to take when she will be resting, it will help limit the pain and to help heal the wounds" said the doctor giving me a prescription.

"Thank you so much!" I said and ran towards Hyosung's room. She was still sleeping and finally, her face was in peace. This made my heart swell to now that Hyosung will be perfectly fine.

"K-Key?" Hyosung said while waking up.

"Don't get up! You're still in pain, and I will be taking care of you until you completely heal" I said and then kissed her.

"Key......you....don't...have to....do....this" murmured hyosung in between kisses.

"Yes I do" I said after pulling back

"But it was my fault for running into those guys" said Hyosung. Her face became from happy to sad.

"No....please...just let me take care of you...it's also to repay back for all of the danger I putted you through" after saying that made me want to cry again.

"No.....you never putted me in danger...If I had to go through danger just to be with you, I would" She said and smiled.

"No I will do that part! Now you just relax and enjoy your break. I called your manager and he said he's going to cancel your concert in Japan until your ankle and shoulder heals completely. How are you going to dance to madonna when your ankle is broken?" I asked and smiled back at her.

"Alright...I love you" She said

"I love you too!" As I looked deep into her beautiful eyes.

3 weeks later (No One's P.O.V.:)~

"Hyosung sit down! Your shoulder may have healed completely but your ankle hasn't!" Key strictly said while picking Hyosung up and settling her down on the couch.

"But I want to walk around!" Hyosung looked at him with her puppy dog eyes. She knew Key could never resist those puppy eyes

"Nope!" Key simply said

"Wha?" Hyosung was very shocked. Key never resisted those eyes.

"I said No" said Key, looking deep into her eyes.

Hyosung's P.O.V.:

I can't believe it. First being overprotective and now resisting my puppy dog eyes? Awwww that's so adorable! But I'll just play along to see what happens hehe...

"Hyosung don't make this hard for me, I already have to say No to those adorable eyes" pleaded Key. Awwww I guess he already had enough. So I decided to kiss him.

Key's P.O.V.:

Hyosung, this is too hard for me! I can't resist that look on your face! Your eyes, your gorgeous eyes, those dark brown pools of heaven and using those to look at me? You could have killed me by now!

"Hyosung" I whispered as she neared her lips to mine. But then she already closed the gap between us and it became our second make-out session.

"K....Key....don't....worry.....about me..." Hyosung whispered between our kisses. It was adorable and does she already know I can't resist that voice too?

"Hyosung" I said pulling away. I had to painfully force myself even though I wanted more.

"My ankle is almost done healing, don't worry!" she cheerfully said

"Alright fine, but I have to be right by your side 24/7, even if it's a trip to the bathroom-" But then I got interuptted

"EW NOT THAT CLOSE!" and Hyosung started to freak out.....yeahhh...I shouldn't have said that.

"Sorry Hyosung....I just still can't get over the incident" I said looking down at my shoes

"No worries!" She said

"Alright" I said and gave her my best smile.

3 weeks later (Kikwang's P.O.V.:)~

"Jeon Hyosung from the famous girl group SECRET has broken her ankle a few weeks ago, but now her manager finally revealed why Secret couldn't go to Japan! Secret's manager has also said Hyosung has made an excellent recovery" Said the woman on the news

"WHAT!?" I screamed at the T.V.

"What is it!?!" Yelled Doojoon running into the living room.

"HYOSUNG BROKE HER ANKLE A FEW WEEKS AGO!" I screamed

"Oh..." said Doojoon

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I'M HYOSUNG'S RIGHTFUL BOYFRIEND, AND KEY ISN'T. HE'S THE MAIN CAUSE THAT HYOSUNG ALWAYS GET HURT!" I yelled out loud

"o....k...." said Doojoon and walked away slowly.

"YES!.......Hyosung I'm so sorry!" apparently I realized that I was so happy that I didn't see that Hyosung broke her ankle and it was a sad story.

1 week later at Mnet korean music chart (Key's P.O.V.:)~

"Up Next after 2pm, Secret!" Cried the MC, and I cheered for Hyosung but I had to do it quietly or else people will be giving me those looks.

"Madonna donna donna Madonna donna donna!" Sang Secret. Hyosung looked so beautiful in that golden dress, and her dancing like this just completed the whole look! My eyes were glued to the screen in the waiting room while everyone else was just either watching the show, or getting ready.

"Key! After Secret's performance we have to perform!" Said Onew shaking my head.

"Okay" I said while trying to walk away without taking my eyes off the screen. At the corner of my eye, I can see Minho rolling his eyes.

"Come on Hyung!" Said Taemin trying to pull me away from the screen, but alas and supringly he won.

"Alright alright" I said and walked over to the hairdresser

Later (Key's P.O.V.:) ~

"SHINee!" Cried the MC

"LUCIFER!" Sang Jonghyun, and all of us started to do the tutting part of the dance. I could hear Hyosung screaming in the crowd, and luckily she disguised herself before any of those fans would kill her. Even with a baggy sweatshirt and plain jeans, she still looked like a goddess.

Fast Forward 2 minutes (Key's P.O.V.:)~

"Ah that was an amazing performance" said the MC nodding his head.

"And next we have SHINee's Minho performing with a very special lady, it turns out this was a secret this whole time! No one knew! Not even their band members knew! So here it is! SHINee'S MINHO AND SECRET'S HYOSUNG!" Screamed the other MC

"What?" and I turned around to the performance in the box seat that we were sitting in. Usher's OMG came on and Minho came out and started dancing. He wasn't wearing any shirt or a tie under his cool tux. I have to admit, Minho's voice is pretty good and well set for the song. Hyosung isn't coming out, so I guess the MC was lying. Okay so now were at the slow part of OMG and Minho just tore his tux open and revealed his abs......uh oh....NO HYOSUNG JUST CAME OUT! AND SHE LOOKS HOT! She's not wearing a gold dress anywhere, she's wearing a black mini dress and started to dance with Minho. MINHO YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL! AND HYOSUNG WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT DRESS? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR IT ANYWHERE EXCEPT WHEN YOU ONLY WEAR IT FOR ME!

"Oh my god" Sang Minho while holding Hyosung's waist. OKAY I had it! But just before I exploded, the song ended, and there they were, Minho got his arms wrapped around Hyosung and bent her down like he was going to kiss her, but instead, they just looked into each other's eyes while looking hot and charismatic.

"WHAT!?" I screamed

"Key you know it's just a dance right?" asked Jonghyun as Onew shifted in his chair uncomfortably.

 

.