Is this the end of the story?

How did they get together?!?!?!

Key's P.O.V.:

It's been two weeks since the article or what people called 'scandal'. I gained many supporters, but Hyosung gained many anti-fans. What do I do....

"Hi Key-oppa" Someone mumbled from behind. I turned to look back and I saw Hyosung with some notes in her hands. I quickly snatched them, ripped them up, and threw it in the trash can beside me right away after I had a feeling they were anti notes.

"How are you taking it so far?" I asked her, welcoming Hyosung in my embrace. She gladly took it and snuggled in my arms.

"I'm fine now, alot of fans are starting to support me" I was overwhelmed with happiness. 

"YES!" I shouted and lifted Hyosung up in the air. She laughed when I twirled her around and around. 

7 years later (Key's P.O.V.)~

It's been 7 years now, and SHINee has disbanded. SECRET disbanded just a few months ago, but Hyosung still earned lots of love from her fans. Now she is TSent's choreographer and I'm SM's vocal teacher. Right when we knew our destinies were complete, I knew mine still wasn't, I needed to do one more thing to make my life full.

I pulled out a box from my jacket (a very stylish one) and opened it. There it was, the ring I bought to propose to Hyosung. My heart beated rapidly, my hands shook, and my thoughts were scattered everywhere. Today is the day I'm going to propose to my little angel. 

"Key oppa!" I heard a voice call out from behind me. I turned around to see Hyo running towards me. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, but Hyosungie already squirmed away from my grasp. I smiled and took her hand, leading her to a romantic park.

Later (Key's P.O.V.)~

"Hyosung...can you stand here?" I lead her to a huge fountain in the middle of the park. I sneaked away from her, while she starred in awe at the rose petals and candles scattered everywhere beautifully.

"Oppa!" Hyosung cried out. But then, I walked up to her behind her back. Covering her eyes with my hands, I whispered into her ear.

"Hyosung..." I whispered.

"Oppa?" 

"I want you to know, that I love you so much. I will never ever let you go, and everyday I will always think of you, every morning when I wake up, I will always want to see your face sleeping peacefully under the beautiful sunlight. I want you by my side everyday. Hyosung....will you marry me?" I kneeled down in front of Hyosung, holding out a diamond ring. Her tears slowly fell out, finally letting it out, she hugged me tightly whispering yes over and over again. I hugged her back, and rubbed her back.

"Can I put on the ring for you?" I asked Hyosung. She quietly nodded as I slipped the ring onto her slim finger. It looked absolutely gorgeuos on her. I stared in awe at her ringed finger. 

"So now I am Kim Hyosung? There are not many Jeon's out there" She smiled. 

"Well, you are one of a kind out of all the Kim's out there" We both smiled, and let our lips guide towards each other's.

4 years later~

"Appa! I want to look just like you today!" I laughed out loud to see that my own 3 year old son was trying to button up his shirt. I lifted him up on his bed while making airplane noises. He giggled, I took the shirt away from him and got out another one. If he wanted to look like his appa, then he is going to have an amazing taste in fashion. I took out a miniaturized version of my outfit for today, and putted it on my son, tickling him once in awhile to. 

"Let's go suprise mommy!" I whispered playfully into his ear. He snickered and ran towards my wife, Hyosung, who happens to be making chocolate chip cookies right now. Let's see what how our life is right now, since we both were formally idols, we obviously have a lot of money behind us, trust me our children may be spoiled once in awhile but i'll make sure Hyosung will purify them. My little boy is already trying to rap and sing, he loves to rap with me in SHINee's song, 'ring ding dong'. I would always give him a sticker for doing so well and putting so much effort into it. You should see him sing Jonghyun's part in Juliette. When Jonghyun reaches the high note in Juliette, my son would start roaring and I remember I asked him why would he roar during the song. Then his answer really put me into much laughter with Hyosung. He said that Jonghyun sounds like a dinasoar in that part so he wanted to imitate Jonghyun. Oh I love my son, he already has my humor and used it already to!

"Umma!!!!!" My boy squealed and tugged on Hyosung's dress. She looked down to see our little angel smiling just like his daddy. Yup, my little boy is like an identical copy of me.

"Go play with daddy! I need to finish these cookies for your preschool!" Oh did I mention that our son goes to preschool!?! He's so cute! Last year they had a talent show, and let me tell you, our little boy was amazingly talented! He still is by the way.

"Daddy I wanna rap and sing and dance with you!" He jumped around everywhere. I smiled and took him into the HUGE living room. I made some space and I started to teach him sorry sorry.

"Now you rub your hands like this and-!" But then I was interuppted by my son. 

"Sowwy Sowwy Sowwy Sowwy nekkaaaa nekkkaaa" He started to sing and dance perfectly to the song. I couldn't help but yell out loud.

"Hyosung! Our son is going to be an idol!" I yelled and carried him all around house while running around. He laughed and squealed as we went down the stairs. Hyosung laughed and chased us around the house. I guess you can say, my life is completely complete!

*Ding Dong*

"Oh! I think Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin are here!" I exclaimed. I walked to the door and opened it.

"OUR LITTLE- oh dang it it's just Key" Onew mumbled. I scowled and eventually letted them in.

"Taeminnnn!!!!!" My son ran up to Taemin. They both did their signature hand shake, and went upstairs to play together. 

"Were gonna let Taemin have his fun before we take the two of them to the park" Jonghyun happily said. 

10 minutes later~

"TAEMIN GET YOUR DOWN HERE!" Minho screamed at the door. I just winced and walked away to Hyosung. Finally I heard foot steps and squealing.

"TO THE PARK!!!" My little boy screamed with Taemin. They both quickly putted their high tops on and sprinted out of the house with Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho chasing them from behind.

"I sometimes wonder how you managed to live peacefully back then" Hyosung laughed. I raised an eyebrow at her knowing that she was thinking that I am just too awesome.

"What a beautiful lady in a beautiful dress" I suddenly complimented Hyo. She blushed as my hands made it around her waist as her hands made it up my neck.

"Well, it was a certain someone's idea to get this dress" Hyosung said. She twirled around to get more of an emphasis on the green floral dress.

"You should know that I will always demand you to get the perfect outfits" I told her, smiling. Hyosung smiled back and rubbed her stomach. Wait..

"Key, how do you feel about having another member in the family?" Hyosung asked smiling gently. I looked down at her to see her beautiful face and shining eyes. I felt like my heart could burst, having another member in the family is amazing!

"I love it!" I told her. I lead her to the couch and started kissing her. The both of us were smiling during our sweet kiss.

"Do you think it's a girl or boy?" Hyo asked as I pulled back. Leaving me breathless, I laid my head on her lap and spreaded out my body and crossed my legs. My left ear close to her flat stomach, I imagined a little heartbeat in there.

"I want it to be a girl! I want to dress her up everyday and I want her to be beautiful just like you" I looked up at Hyosung. She smiled and started and playing with my hair.

"I guess we do have the same mind. I do hope it's going to be a girl, but Key, don't spoil her too much! I don't want to have the house filled with clothes even before she's born yet" Hyosung laughed. I laughed along and shook my head at the ridiculous thought of me buying that much. Rubbing her stomach, I already pictured my son and daughter playing together happily as Hyosung and I watched them from behind.

"Hyosung, you and our son and our coming baby are my life. I can't live a single day without you or our children! I love you so much!" I expressed my feelings towards Hyosung. I could already see tears b at her eyes. I sat up and locked lips with her's. As a symbol that I would always stick together with her forever and ever.

__________________________________________________

HOW DID THEY GET TOGETHER IS NOW COMPLETED!

PLEASE SEE MY NEW STORY REQUESTS FOR JEON HYOSUNG

AND GREEN TEA WILL SOON ALSO BE ENDING AND COMPLETED!

~POCKYISAWESOME