Fake romance

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)

-Tiffany's POV-

Everyone says that I look dazzling with this red dress I'm wearing.

Anyways it's almost time.

Everythings ready, we're just waiting for the arrival of the owner of the school before starting the event.

I'm nervous, really nervous.

But, I have self-confidence because I practiced really hard.

"Princess Tiffany." 

I looked behind to the person who called me that.

It was Luhan so I pouted at him.

"Did I say anything wrong?" He asked.

"Why do you call me that?"

"You're the princess tonight :D" He said with a wide smile on his face.

"Shut up Lulu. You're gonna watch, right?"

"Ofcourse, I'm gonna cheer you! And if you're nervous or you forgot any lines just look at me and you'll remember it." He joked.

"I'll do that you silly little deer." I said and patted his head.

"Miss Tiffany Hwang, please get ready. The guest is here, she's already near the parking lot." 

"Okay." I replied.

"I'm getting more nervous!" I uttered.

"Need a hug?" He asked.

"Can I get one?" 

"Ofcourse!" He said and opened his arms widely. I gave him a hug since this makes me feel better.

"Good luck! Remember, forget that he hates you for a while. Put yourself in the situation so that you'll act well." He whispered.

"Yes, sire" 

"Yah! You too! You really act like a couple! Separate for now. Let Tiffany relax!" Taeyeon said and broke our hug.

"Taeng is jealous. Don't worry, still TaeNy!" I said and flashed an eyesmile.


-Kai's POV-

"You're so handsome tonight! If only I was your partner." Yuri said and pouted.

"Don't worry. It's only you." I said and smiled sweetly.

Just like what she said, I'm so handsome tonight, this suit made me more handsome.

"Kai Kim, get ready, the guest is already near the parking lot." A staff said so I nodded.

"We need to separate for now baby, wish me luck." 

"Good luck!" She waved.

We're now preparing to go up the stage.

"Remember the concept! Put yourself into the situation so that it'll be a lot easier. You need to be romantic. Even only Fake." A staff reminded us.

"We will." Tiffany answered.

I admit it, she's so pretty tonight.


-Third Person's POV-

Lights off. Serious audience who are focused on the stage.

Nervous Tiffany and Kai.

"But, I love you." Kai started.

"No, you can't love me."

"W-why can't I love you?"

"Our love is......... Forbidden"

"I don't understand what you're saying...... Please don't lie to me. Don't you love me?" Kai continued putting all his feelings.

"I-I do. But you can't love me." She continued and started to walk away but he quickly stopped her with a back hug.

"Tell me the truth. What's the reason? Why are we forbidden?"

"I'll tell you then. I'm gonna be married soon." 

"What? Married?! With whom?"

"It's an arranged marriage. So please, leave me alone." Tiffany ended and ran away.

Kai did his ending act that was to cry while kneeling on the ground.

After a few minutes the audience gave a round of applause, but they weren't done yet.

A song started to play and they were both on the stage again, Tiffany who is holding a microphone and Kai who is getting ready for his turn to dance.

It was a bit sad song with a nice dance choreography.

Tiffany started to sing while Kai started to dance on the middle oart of the song.

It wasn't an ordinary performance cuz' they are really close to each other while looking at each other with love, this is also part of the act.

"You did great!" Taeyeon said as soon as Tiffany got down from the stage.

"Is that a compliment?" Tiffany teasingly asked.

"Yah! Ofcourse!"

"Treat us snack?" Luhan joined in.

"No way!" Tiffany replied.

"I was kidding... Oh! What's that on your arm?" Luhan worriedly asked and grabbed Tiffany's arm that have a bruise.

"Oh! Where did I get this?" Tiffany was also curious because she didn't noticed this lately. 

"Does it hurt?" Taeyeon worriedly asked.

"I'm fine. I just need rest! Let's look for a seat and enjoy the rest of the event :D" Tiffany uttered with a big smile on her face.

"Okay!" The two replied and they quickly looked for a seat for the three of them.

On the other side, Kai who was with Yuri.

"I'm so proud of my man! But, do you really promise me that it was just an act?!" Yuri strictly asked.

"I promise. Do you want to watch the rest of the event?" Kai uttered.

"Let's go!" Yuri replied and pulled her boyfriend to a seat for both of them.

They were all enjoying the event except for Tiffany who stood up and made her way to the garden. She didn't wanted for Luhan and Taeyeon to follow her but it was Sehun who followed her.

"Yah! Why are you here? Aren't you gonna watch the event? It's cold here." Sehun uttered and sat on the bench where Tiffany was also sitting.

"I'm gonna go back there after a few minutes. Anyways, why did you follow me?"

"I'm just afraid that you'd be alone." Sehun replied.

"Really? Thanks, then." 

"Oh! What's that on your arm? Is that a bruise?" Sehun worriedly said and looked at the bruise closely.

"Yes."

"Where did you get it? Were you hurt?" He asked.

"No. I don't actually know where I got it, just ignore it. It doesn't hurt at all." She quickly replied.

"It's really cold here, let's go back there, maybe we missed many." Sehun uttered so Tiffany just nodded and they both went back and sat on their seats.

"Why did you need air?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nah, I just wanted an alone time." Tiffang replied.

"You call that alone? You're with Sehun, duh." Taeyeon uttered.

"Alone with him? He just followed me." She replied and they continued paying attention to the event.


"Ma'am, I'll be going now." Tiffany uttered to her teacher.

"Oh, thanks for a great performance! You really acted and sang great! Be careful!" Her teacher bade goodbye so she just waved and started walking home. She didn't bothered her bestfriends to walk her home, besides, Kai used his car.

Carefully she feels the cool and at the same time warm wind. The surroundings were quiet and only lightened by the street lights, she have earphones inserted in her ears to decrease boredom.

Not so long ago, she reached home.

"Tiffany!" Jessy quickly opened the door for her. She smiled at Jessy as she went in. She also smiled at Kai when she met his gaze.

"Good night, I'll be resting." She continued walking to her room and quickly changed her clothes then layed herself on her bed.

"Good Night, Tiffany Hwang." She said to herself.