A bestfriend's love

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)


-Luhan's POV-

I feel like I wanna kill Kai Kim right now.

Not just because of what happend to Tiffany. It's also because he make Tiffany feel miserable.

I love Tiffany but I can't confess. Don't he think how lucky he is? Tiffany's attention was mostly glued to him. 

I hate seeing Tiffany like this. Eventough, she just have fever. I hate seeing her in pain, I hate it when she's sad or crying.

"L-Luhan.."

My sight suddenly got glued to Tiffany who is slowly opening her eyes.

"Fany-ah.." I called and held her hands.

"W-What h-happend?" She asked with difficulty.

"Shshh.. It's because of Kai. everything was his fault!" I said.

"No. Don't blame him.. I-it is n-not his f-fault." She said and suddenly held her forehead.

"My head hurts.." She said

"You've got a fever Fany-ah.. Don't stress yourself, just rest, arraso?" I said and smiled forcely. 

"Luhan.." She called.

"Yes, Fany-ah? I'm always here. Waiting for you. Waiting for you to love me." I said but whispered the last parts. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my feelings.

"W-What?" she asked with that curious face.

"Nothing :)" I said and smiled.

*sigh*

"Sleep again Fany-ah. You need to rest.." I said and fixed her blanket. She nodded and closed her eyes.

How I love this girl.

-Third Person's POV-

Tiffany was sleeping. Luhan was right beside her bed napping. Kai was outside her room, sitting on a chair.

"This is all my fault! I hate her but I hate to see her in pain! I still care for her like before." Kai thought.


It was just a few days and they already went back home.

Everything went like before.

Tiffany has no class today since their prof wanted to give her another day rest.

Kai was in school souless. 

"Dude, is there any problem? Why do you keep looking around?" Kyungsoo was trying to talk to Kai but Kai was busy looking around.

"You're looking for Tiffany, right? *smirk* You forgotten? It's her rest day because of her recent fever." Kyungsoo teased. It made Kai stopped and realized what he was doing.

"! Why am I looking for her?" Kai was scholding himself in his thoughts.


-Kai's POV-

At last it's dismissal time!

"Dude, where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked me the time he noticed that I'm going to the exit.

"I'm going home." i answered coldly and walked home.

I quickly got home and saw Tiffany laying in the sofa.

She game me an eyesmile, "Hi! How was school?" She greeted but I just ignored her.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes.

After changing I went back down. I noticed that Tiffany was no longer there.

*dingdong*

I went out and saw a guy who looks like a deliveryman.

"What do you need, sir?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. There's just something from Mr. Sehun Oh, it's for Ms. Tiffany Hwang." he said and handed me a bouquet of peach roses. Then he left.

From Sehun?

I also noticed that there was a note,

"Yahh Fany-ah! Cheer up, arraso? Rest well cuz' I miss you! Saranghaeyo~" ~Sehun

Tss. 'Saranghaeyo' ?

I quickly went back inside and knocked to Fany's room.

"Come in" She said.

She was so surprised when she saw me coming.

"Oh, K-Kai, why are you here?" She asked and stood up.

"From Sehun." I said and gave her the flowers.

"Oh. Why did he bought me this? Oh, there's a note." She said while reading the note.

"Thank you for bringing it here ^^" She said and gave an eyesmile. I used to love that smile but now,  i really feel annoyed seeing that -_-

"I shall call him.." She said and grabbed her phone.

No reason for me to stay here so I quickly went out.


-Tiffany's POV-

Calling Sehunnie....

[Tiffany?]

"Yah Sehun! What's the flowers for?"

[Oh, you received it already?]

"Yeah. Why bothered to buy me these?"

[I just want you to feel great. And I'm sorry for not visiting you in the hospital. I was busy.]

"It's okay, thanks anyway!"

[Anything for you. So, how are you feeling?]

"I'm feeling great ^-^ Specially cuz' of these flowers."

[I'm glad you are. I miss you Fany-ah! I also miss your eyesmile! See ya' tomorrow!]

"See ya' tomorrow. I'll hung up the phone! Thanks again! Bye!"

[Bye.]

After the conversation I smelled the sweet scent again. After that, I put it in my table and layed in my bed again.

I'm sleepy. Gotta sleep.


-Kai's POV-

I grabbed my phone from the desk cuz someone texted.

From : My Yuri <3
Jonginie, when are we going out?

Oh, about that. She's my girlfriend again.

I quickly replied to her text,

How about the day after tomorrow, baby?

 

From : My Yuri <3
okay <3

It's a boring day. There's no homework -_-

I'm sleepy...


Oh. I don't actually know that I fell asleep.

"Kai, come quick. Time to eat dinner." Aunt Jessy called from the kitchen.

I quickly stood up and went there.

She sat which made me confused,

"Where's Tiffany?" I asked. Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious, I still don't like her.

"She went out with Taeyeon and Luhan, just one hour." She replied and started eating. I just nodded and started eating too.


-Tiffany's POV-

I'm with Luhan and Taeyeon. This is a date ^_^ Well, just an hour.

Right now, we're eating in an average restaurant.

"Where are we going after?" I asked.

"Going home." Luhan replied which made me pout.

"Stop pouting, 1 hour is already done, that's our promised curfew." Luhan.

"But, we can extend!" Taeyeon and started chewing. Yehet! She's on my side!

"Besides, we have classes tomorrow." Luhan said while glaring at us. He sometimes acts as if he was our older brother.

Taeyeon and I just pouted as a sign of defeat.

After eating we went out the restaurant.

I looked up at the sky as I felt a drop of water fell to my cheek.

"It's raining!" Taeyeon started panicking.

"Let's go back inside!" Luhan worriedly said and was about to run but I grabbed his arm.

"Showering in the rain would be fun :D" I said.

"What? No, you just recovered from your fever and you're trying to catch one again?" He replied.

"But, I think it's fun!" Taeyeon excitedly uttered.

"Please!" Taeyeon and I chorused while doing aegyos.

"Fine" Luhan gave up which made us jump to joy.

The drops of rain started falling heavy and one after another.

"Yeppie this is fun!" I shouted and danced like a child.

"Yah Luhan! This is fun!" Taeyeon said and started dancing too.

"Fine, I admit it. It's fun!" Luhan admitted and started smiling.

"But, we'll be walking to your home Fany-ah." He said so I just nodded.

We started walking but still enjoying.

It made me sad when I realized that we were already in front of our house.

"Yah Tiffany! What are you doing out in the rain?" Auny Jessy quickly went out with a big umbrella. With Kai in the door looking at us coldly, he's always like that.

"We were just having fun. Sorry to make you worry ^_^" I said with an eyesmile.

Aunt quickly roofed the three of us with umbrella and we went inside the house. She gave the three of us towels to dry ourselves.

"That's all, thanks for the care. *bow* We'll be going now." Luhan.

"Okay. The rain has stopped so careful!" I waved. They both went out and started walking away.

"Take a shower now. Have you eaten dinner?" Aunt Jessy said so I just nodded.

"I'll be doing something. Take a shower, okay?"

"Okay"

I was about to go up the stairs but Kai talked,

"Yuri, she's my girlfriend again. We're gonna have a date the day after tomorrow, I'll be bringing her here so you should not be here the day of our date." He said which made my heart break into pieces.

I faked smile, "O-Okay, I-I'm gonna go out with Luhan and Taeyeon again on that day since we have no classes that day. Anyway, I'm happy for the two of you." I replied and quickly went to my room.

I closed my door and that made the tears fall again. When am I gonna be strong? Why? Why does these tears fall again?

I took a shower but I still feel so broken.