Bestfriends

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)

-Tiffany's POV-

I'm Tiffany Hwang, 19 years old. MARRIED. Yes, I'm married to my EX-BESTFRIEND, Kim Jong In a.k.a. Kai. He got so angry to me the moment he found out that I had feelings for him. It broke our friendship, now, I love him and he hates me. *sigh*

It's just so hard.

And what's worse? We were in an arranged marriage for 3 years. We live in the same house. 

There's just the three of us in the house. Me, Kai, and Aunt Jessy. We call her 'Aunt' because she took care of us. That's just how we call her, but we're not really blood-related. We're close to her, though.

"Uhmm.. Aunt Jessy, I'll be going to school. Just tell Kai that I went going." I said. I come to school 1 hour early before the scheduled time. That's why Kai and I don't come together in school. Besides, no one knows that we're married except for my bestfriend, Luhan. Well, I didn't use his surname.

We are already married for a month.

I grabbed my things and fixed my self in the mirror, I'm wearing a simple outfit. Then I went going.

I just walk to school since it's not that far.

As I walk to school, I have earphones pluged in my ears. This is just to take away my boredom.

After a few minutes I arrived on school.

As I walk in, my bestfriend ran towards my direction.

Luhan Xi is my bestfriend since those times Kai and I were still bestfriends, but they were enemies. Weird, right? Hahaha.

"Tiffany! Let's spend our spare time in the garden :))" He said as we walk together.

"Great idea, Lulu." I said and patted his head.

"Is Kai still asleep?" He asked with curiousity.

"Yeah. But, by this time, he just woke up." I said as we sat on a bench in the garden.

"Does he still treat you rudely?" He asked, concerned.

But, instead of answering I just looked at him and, I guess he knows the answer to his question just by the expression I showed.

"*sigh* If I just don't love you as my friend. I would punch his face.." He said with that worried face again. That's why I love him so much. He's so concerned, he's always there for me.

"Don't do that." I reply and continued listening to the song coming from my earphones.

"You're really unbelievable. How can you endure living with that kind of guy?" He said and sighed.

I just giggled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I said as I close my eyes.

"I also don't know what I'd do without you." He said and held my hand.

We're always like this. Often acts as lovers but are just bestfriends. We're more than friends but less than lovers. Most people mistakens us as a couple.

I'm kinda sleepy.

"Yah. Luhan, I'm sleepy. I'm gonna sleep for a few minutes, wake me up, okay?" I said and tried to relax.

"But, what if I also fall asleep?" he asked with that curious voice again.

"Then we won't be going to class.. Since there's no choice.." I said and slowly entered the dreamland.


I woke up.

But I'm still resting beside Luhan's shoulder.

My eyes widened as I look into my wrist watch.

Damn! We're 20 minutes late!

"Luhan!" I tried to wake him up by shouting his name and shaking him.

"Hmm?" He hummed for a response.

"We're damn 20 minutes late!" 

He quickly opened both of his eyes and he stood up.

"! What're we supposed to do then?" He asked worriedly as he bit his lower lip.

"*sigh* No choice, Han." I said and frowned.

"Someone might notice us here. Let's got to the rooftop." He said and carefully dragged me to the rooftop.

We looked for a slightly hidden spot and there we sat.

"It's gonna be a long day for the both of us." I said and sighed.

"But, this wasn't the first time. Remember?" He said and formed a smile.

Oh, that memory. I even cried that time. Oftenly, when we're late, we don't attent our class. Partners in crime, hahaha.


-Few hours passed-

Oh, It's break time.

"I'm hungry.." I mumbled.

"Yeah, me too. Cafeteria?" He invited.

"But what if someone notices that we didn't attend the class?" I worriedly asked.

"Hmm... :D Then let's attend the class after break time." He said, grinning.

"Everyone will surely be surprised." I said.

"Let's eat first, then after we eat, we'll talk to our professor." He said which made me smile.

"You're really smart, Han. let's go." I said and dragged him to the cafeteria.

We fell in line with students curiously looking at us.

"I knew they would notice." I whispered to his ear.

"Nahh. Just ignore them." he whispered back.

My world paused for a moment when I saw Kai coming.

He looked into my direction with that curious face.

I looked down and suddenly noticed that my hand and Luhan's were intertwined. I pulled mine which got Luhan surpirsed, "I didn't know we were holding hands." He whispered and giggled.

"Neither do I." I whispered back.

I looked back into Kai's direction but he was no longer there.

I released a heavy sigh and just focused in the line.

After we got our food we looked for a vaccant seat just for the two of us.

As we found one we quickly went there and started eating.

"Lulu, don't leave okay? I'll be back fast. I'll just go to the cr." I said as I stand. He just nodded so I continued walking.

As I walked in the corridor I passed by Kai.

"Why didn't you attend the class lately?" He asked with that worried face.

"Oh. We fell asleep." I answered simply. I still regret what I've done, I still regret that I fall for him, I regret that because it wasted our friendship.

"What? 'WE'? What do you mean?" He asked.

"Uhmm.. Luhan and I fell asleep in the garden and we spent the spare time in the rooftop." I answered.

"You were together the whole time?!" He asked slightly rising his voice.

"Y-Yeah.."

"*sigh* Just see you later at home. I'll be going." He whispered and went going.

I continued walking to the cr.

As I went in I saw Kwon Yuri there. She's Kai's Ex.

"Oh, it's you. What's between you and Kai?" She asked while applying her lip gloss, facing the mirror.

"Oh. Just friends.." I answered and continued walking.

"Just wait. He'll be mine again." She said and walked out. A part of my heart was hurt again.

When will this be over?

 


 


 

A/N: I'm just new here ^^

Sorry if it's not good as you expected.

Please don't bash. I just used Yuri as Kai's Ex, I don't hate her.