Tiffany's pain

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)

-Tiffany's POV-

As I go back to the cafeteria, I saw Luhan patiently waiting.

I walked to him quietly so that he won't notice :D

I'm planning to surprise him..

"That won't work Fany-ah" He said which made me surprised. Aigoo.

"Aigoo. You know me too well, huh? *pout*" I said with this pout on my face.

"Just seat down and let's continue :)" He said and flashed an angelic smile.

I sat and we continued eating.


*knock*knock*

We knocked on the faculty room where our prof is now.

Break time isn't done yet so we still can talk to her.

"Yes--- Oh! Luhan, Tiffany? Why weren't you in the class lately?" She said and let us in.

"Oh. We apologize, ma'am. We fell asleep." Luhan answered, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh. So, you'll attend the class after break time?" She asked so we just nodded.

"Okay.. I'm gonna talk to your other profs :)" She said giving a smile on us. She's a really kind-hearted woman :))

"Thank you so much. We apologize again." I said and bowed. We both went to our room.

There are only few students here since the break time is not yet over.

They're faces were filled with curiousity.

We sat on our chair and kept quiet.

"Hey? Why are you so late?" Taeyeon whispered. She's Taeyeon Kim a close friend of mine. She also know about the happenings between me and Kai.

"Long story Gurl. Luhan and I fell asleep." I answered and did a facepalm.

"Nahh. that's okay. You already talked to our prof?" She continued.

"Yeah.." I answered and kept quiet.


As the bell rang, all the students went back inside.

I met Kai's gaze who was walking towards his seat which was behind me.

I sighed and looked the other direction.

As our next prof entered all of our attention were glued.

She started discussing.


It's already dismissal time. Time to go home.

As I went nearer to the exit I pluged my earphones and played a song.

"Yahh! Fany-ah!" Luhan shouted as he walk towards my direction.

"Hmm?" I hummed as a response.

"I'll be going. Do you want me to walk with you home?" He asked.

"Nahh.. No thanks, bye." I said and flashed an eyesmile.

"Okay. Be careful! I'll see you the day after tomorrow. Cheer up Fany!" He said and walked away. We don't have classes tomorrow.

I sighed first before started walking again.

As I reach the exit of the campus I saw Kai with Yuri.

I met his gaze again so I looked the other direction and just ignored them. A part of my heart was hurt again.

I continued walking and just focused in the song.

"Hey Fany-ah!" Someone called which made me look back.

I saw Kai's friend, Sehun riding his car.

He stopped infront of me.

"I'll drive you home :)" -He said and flashed a smile. He also know about the happenings between me and Kai because we're also close.

"Thanks." -I said and flashed an eyesmile. He went out his car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said and went inside. He also went inside and started driving.

"Woah. Fany-ah, let's eat ice cream?" He invited pointing to the convenience store. I quickly nodded so we went out the car and went inside the store.

"Stawberry flavor right?" He asked so I nodded.

"One Strawberry and one vanilla." He said to the cashier.

When the process was done the cashier gave us our ice cream. Sehun paid since he said it's his treat.

We looked for a vaccant seat and sat there.

"You're still not okay with Kai?" He said and started his ice cream.

"Not yet." I said and flashed an eyesmile.

"*sigh* Fany-ah, we, your friends, know you best. The more you does eyesmile, the more you feel sad. Don't use your eyesmile to cover your feelings." He said trying to comfort me.

"You really does know me. Thank you, because you cheered me up at least :)" I said and continued eating my ice cream.


He drove me home after we finished eating.

Actually we also drank Bubble tea XD

"Thanks." I said and waved. He waved back and drove away.

As I went inside the house, I saw Kai sitting in the living room.

I sighed and went inside.

"What took you so long?" he asked with his cold voice again.

"Oh. Sehun drove me here, we ate ice cream and drank bubble tea first." I answered and went to the kitchen to greet aunt Jessy.

"Aunt, I'm home." I said.

"Oh, where did you go? Why did Kai got home first?" She asked.

"Oh, a little bonding with Sehun :)" I answered with a smile.

"Okay. Change clothes first." She said so I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

I fetched my gray t-shirt and shorts from my closet and changed clothes.

After I did that I went back downstairs and headed in the living room.

Kai was seating in the other side of the sofa so I sat in the other side far from him.

"Uhmm.. Kai, why were you together with Yuri lately?" I awkwardly asked.

"None of your business." He coldly answered which made me sigh. I knew he would answer that.

"I'm just curious. Sorry." I apologized.

"Then, why were you with Luhan and Sehun lately?" He asked with his cold voice again.

"Oh, it's just, Luhan and I slept in the garden. And Sehun just saw me walking to home." I answered.

"You and Luhan slept in the garden in one bench, with your head rested in his shoulder." He coldly said.

"Oh. You saw that?" I asked.

"I did." He simply replied. 

He saw that but he didn't even intended to wake us up. *sigh*

"Kai, why can't we be like before? Why did you became cold towards me? Why do you hate me? We used to be so close. I missed that time." I said with a tear fell.

"Why? You are asking me why? You just know that I hate girls who confess their love first. That's why I hate you." He answered which made my heart broken into pieces.

"That's why I hate you."

"That's why I hate you."

"That's why I hate you."

That kept on echoing in my ears.

I just heavily sighed.

"You're expecting that I'll love you back, right?" He said slightly rising his voice.

"No." I answered.

"That's imposible!" He said and stood up getting angry.

"Stop.." I said with a drop of tear.

"Don't expect that because that will never happen!" He angrily said.

"I said stop. Just stop." I said and ran away.

I ran out of the house and away. I don't care where my feet will take me.

I just cried while continuing on walking.

What have I done wrong?

Was I a bad person?

Why did I get this punishment?!

Why?!

I stopped in the playground.

I was about to go to the swing but I fell in the sidewalk.

My knees became weak so do I.

I feel like dying right now.

And what's worst?

It even rained.

Very bad luck.

I was so wet but still kept on crying.

I think it's better to die!


-Kai's POV-

"You were so mean to her!" Aunt jessy scolded. 

"I just hate her!" I replied.

"That's it! Because you hate her, she's still not home. It's been 3 hours since she ran away! And it's raining! What if she catch a cold?!" She scolded again.

"Tss. It's her problem. None of my business. She's already a grown up, she know the way home." I said.

"But she is your wife!" She shouted at me.

"She's my wife but I don't love her. It's just an arranged marriage. I didn't wished for any of these to happen." I answered,

"Can't you at least pretend?" She asked getting calmed.

"I can't." I coldly said.

"Fine. Then just look for her now. Maybe something bad happened to her." She calmly said.

"Okay, I will. But that doesn't mean that I don't hate her anymore." I said and fetched my umbrella then went out the house.

I started walking around the village looking for her.

I suddenly noticed that there's a lady lying in the sidewalk on the playground.

Oh, It's her, it's Tiffany. She's so wet right now.

Wait, is she crying?!

This is the reason why I hate fer so much! She's being so weak.

I went near her and roofed her with the umbrella.

"Hi." I coldly greeted. There's nothing to say so it's just that.

She stood up, "What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Don't expect that I initiatively looked for you. I was just following aunt Jessy's commands." I said.

"I don't expect. But still, than----" She was cutted off becacuse she suddenly fell.

she fainted!

Fortunately, I catched her so the umbrella fell.

I also got wet by the rain.

I carried her back to the house leaving the umbrella behind.

Woahh.. I didn't know she lost lot of weight. I used to carry her before. And now she lost a lot of weight.

Aunt Jessy quickly opened the door for us.

"What happend?" She worriedly said.

"She fainted. I think she got a fever." I said.

She put her hand on Tiffany's forehead.

"She've got a high fever! Let's bring her to the hospital!" She said.

"I'll bring her to the hospital, change clothes first and dry off." She continued.

"No, it's all my fault. I'll drive her in my car. Let's go!" I said.

"You won't change clothes?" she said.

"I won't." I said ang quickly grabbed my car keys.

We went inside my car, I laid Tiffany in the middle seat, laying on aunt Jessy's lap.

I quickly started the car and drived to the nearest hospital.


I'm watching her here in her room.

Aunt Jessy is sleeping in the side.

She still haven't woke up.

This is all my fault.

I hate her but I still have conscience.

I heard her groan so I went near to her.

"K-Kai..." She murmured.

ARGGHH! Why Tiffany? Why must it be me?

"Tiffany. Why? Why do you have to love me? Many guys love you but why me? Tiffany..." I said and held her hand. I just missed those times. But a part of me hates her.

I quickly let go of her hand and went out of her room.

I punched the wall as I went out.

I don't know why, but a bunch of tears fell.

The nurses and other staffs tried to stop me.

I feel so down right now!

I don't know what to do.

"Tiffa---------"

I stopped and looked behind.

Oh, it's Luhan.

"Why are you here?" I coldly asked.

"You don't care. I'm here for Tiffany and not for you!" He said

"Wait, it's your fault again, isn't it?" He asked annoyed. i can't answer so the next thing he did was punched me.

I just deserve this,

The people tried to stop us.

"Don't you know that you're so lucky that someone like her loves you? Don't you know that?" he said and went inside Tiffany's room.

I'm really hopeless.

But I still hate her.

 


 


 

A/N : I edited this and changed their age into 19 :)

Please subscribe and upvote <3