Bestfriends and a Couple

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)

-Tiffany's POV-

It's 8am, I'm getting ready for a hang out with Taeyeon and Luhan!~ ^-^

"Aunt Jessy! I'll be going!" I shouted as I went down the stairs.

"You're going already? Aren't they gonna pick you up?" Aunt Jessy asked.

"Nah-uh. No need! We'll be meeting at out favorite ice cream parlor!" I said and flashed an eyesmile.

"Don't go home until 6pm." Kai said.

"O-okay.." I replied.

"6 pm? Does that mean that Tiffany will be out for almost 11 hours?!" Aunt Jessy said sligtly rising her voice. I know she's worried again, but Kai is so stubborn.

"What's wrong with that?" Kai coldly asked.

"Ahm. Nevermind that auntie. I'll be going! Annyeong!~" I said and headed outside the house.

I'm just gonna walk to the nearest ice cream parlor, It's our meeting place.

Exactly! They were already there, eating ice cream.

Taeyeon saw me coming so she stood up and ran to the counter, I bet she's gonna buy me ice cream ^__^

I went inside and waved to Luhan.

"Fany!" He greetd and tapped the seat next to him. 

I just smiled and sat there.

"Here's your ice cream." Taeyeon handed me my Strawberry-flavored ice cream.

"Thanks!" I said and get it then started it.

"Where are we going after?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's watch a movie at the cinema!" Luhan recommended.

"I like that!" I said.

"Me too!" Taeyeon added.


-Kai's POV-

"Yah! Yuri!" I shouted and opened the window of my car.

"At last! What took you so long?!" She annoyingly asked.

"Just get in." I coldly said.

"But baby, aren't you gonna open the door for me?" She asked with a cute voice and even pouted.

"You can do it. Just open the door and get in." I said.

"Fine." She said and went in.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Let's watch movie at the cinema!" She suggested.

"Fine, what kind of movie?" I asked.

"Horror would be exciting! :D" She replied so I just nodded and started to drive. I'm bored in watching horror movies, when I watch that, I just sleep. I'm not scared, just bored with it.


"We're here." I said and went out of my car and opened the door for her.

"Thanks!" She said and gave me a peck on my cheek.

We went inside the mall and bought tickets for a horror movie.


-Tiffany's POV-

"What shall we watch?" I asked and started to think.

"Horror movie!" Taeyeon suggested and tried to copy my eyesmile, she failed a bit :P

"Sure~ Lulu, is it okay?" I asked Luhan while doing aegyos.

"Yeah, as long as it's okay for the both of you :))" He replied a smiled sweetly.

"Yay!" Taeyeon and I even jumped out of joy.

"You two are so childish, let's buy tickets :)" Luhan said and pulled the both of us to the ticket booth.

We fell in line, but my eyes was glued to a couple who was also buying tickets.

Calm down Tiffany! It's your time to be happy! Besides it's their date today. It was Kai and Yuri.

"Any problem?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing :)" I answered and smiled, she just smiled back.

"Here's our tickets!" Luhan said while showing us our tickets. To be honest, it wasn't just Taeyeon and me who was childish, it's also Lulu ^_^

We went inside and looked for a seat.

We took the fifth row on the front.

We slowly stuff popcorn to our mouth.

"It's exciting!" Taeyeon whispered. Taeyeon is on my left and Luhan on my right.


-Author/Third Person's POV-

"It's actually a bit funny!" Taeyeon whispered to Fany's ear. It was actually only Taeyeon who was talking too much, the rest was focusing in watching the movie.

In the sixth row of the front, right behind Taeyen, Tiffany and Luhan are Kai and Yuri.

"OMG! This scares me so much!" Yuri hissed. But Kai was just ignoring her because Kai was out of his world since he finds horror movies so boring.

"Hey! I'm talking here!" Yuri hissed to Kai's ear that made Kai went back to his senses.

"Oh?" Kai uttered.

"Nevermind." Yuri said and just rolled her eyes.

They just don't notice but Kai's eyes were mostly glued to three people infront of them, who was Taeyeon, Tiffany and Luhan.

"Are you scared?" Tiffany asked while looking at Luhan.

"Me? Ofcourse not! I'm a manly man!" Luhan answered proudly while not looking at the screen. He's actually a bit scared but he tries everything to hide it.

"Silly little cute deer!" Tiffany whispered and patted Luhan's head.

"Cute? She call that cute?" Kai kept on murmuring. The truth was, he's listening to the three's conversation.

"Excuse me? You're saying something?" Yuri asked confused.

"No." Kai answered simply and sat comfortably.

Tiffany was so confused with what she was hearing from their back so she looked behind and she was so surprised with what she saw.

She just sighed and look on the screen again.


The three were already strolling in the mall because the movie was done but they still can't get over with what they watched because they still keep on talking about it.

"It wasn't really scary!" Taeyeon stated.

"It's just so suspense." Tiffany commented.

"I also like the twist of the story." Luhan also joined the conversation. The three just weirdly laughed.

On the other side, a couple who was having a date while shopping.

"OMG! That's totally gorgeous!" Yuri said pointing out to a boutique.

"Again? I'm so tired. You already bought many outfits." Kai replied.

"I promise. This is the last" Yuri said while doing aegyos.

"Fine." Kai gave up then Yuri pulled him to the boutique.

"Trully gorgeous!" Yuri uttered when they reached inside.

Yuri picked all she like and Kai paid for it.

For the three bestfriends, they all went to play archade.


After having fun, they went to a fast food chain to eat.

"What's yours, Tiffany?" Luhan asked.

"To be honest, I feel full." Tiffany answered.

"You feel full? But we haven't ate anything besides from the ice cream that was like almost 4 hours from now." taeyeon concernly said.

"Don't you feel well?" Luhan asked.

"I just have a bit headache." Tiffany answered.

"Aren't you gonna eat anything?" Taeyeon asked.

"Fries and a drink would do :)" Tiffany answered.

"Okay then, I'll be ordering." Luhan said and stood up.

"Yah, Fany ah! Should we go for a check-up?" Taeyeon asked.

"No need. I'm always like this after I have a fever." Tiffany answered and faked a smile.

"Are you sure that's really it?" Taeyeon asked again, still not satisfied.

"I'm sure :)" Tiffany replied.

"Okay then, as you say so :)" Taeyeon said and flashed an angelic smile.

A few minutes later, Luhan returned with the food they oredered.

The two were eating deliciously, cuz' they are so hungry but Tiffany caught their attention because she's eating one piece of french fries very slowly.

"Are you really full? And you seems so weak." Taeyeon declared.

"I'm fine, I just lost my appetite ^_^" Tiffany replied and even flashed an eyesmile.

"So, were will we go next?" Tiffany excitedly asked.

"Hmm. Strolling again? :D" Luhan suggested and the two just nodded.


It's 4pm and Kai brought Yuri to their house. Not on Yuri's house, but on Kai and Tiffany's house.

"Auntie!" Kai called.

"Oh, you're here." Jessy just went out and opened the gate for them. She just doesn't let Yuri and Kai notice but she's truly hurt to see Kai with anothor girl, she only wants Kai for Tiffany and Tiffany for Kai only.

"I prepared snacks in the dining." Jessy invited them to the dining to where she served a snack.

"Thanks." Yuri said and sat on the chair where Tiffany always seats.

They just ate with a little chatting.

As for the three bestfriends who are now strolling in the park with loud voices to be heard.

"I want to feed the fishes! ^_^" Tiffany said and childishly ran to the pond with lot of fishes, Taeyeon also followed her while Luhan just silently followed them. Luhan still can't think what is happening to his bestfriend. He doesn't know whether he'll belive that it was just side effects of Tiffany's recent fever or she is ill.

They bought feeds for the fish and feed the fishes with lots of joy and love.

When it reached 6pm, they drove Taeyeon to home first then to Tiffany.

"Thank you!" Tiffany waved to Luhan and Luhan just waved back.

Luhan started driving away, while Tiffany was left outside.

She knew that Yuri isn't there anymore because it's already 6, but she want to feel the warm and cool wind.

"It feels so refreshing!" She started shouting such things there. She just feel good and comfortable that way.

What she doesn't know was there is Kai who is observing her. He sees nothing but her childishness. He just feel so annoyed.

After a few minutes of staying outside, Tiffany decided to ring the bell.

"Fany-ah!" Jessy came running to her and opened the gate.

"Were you okay?!" Jessy asked with worry.

"Yep. Auntie, did you prepare dinner?" Tiffany asked.

"I already did. Are you hungry?" Jessy uttered.

"Yes. I feel quite full lately, I also lost my appetite. But know. I feel better! So I'm hungry ^_^" She said and flashed an eyesmile.

"You pretty little angel, let's go in. It's cold here." Jessy said and they went in.

"I'm home! ^_^ How was your date? Did you have fun?" Tiffany considered that as a greet to Kai.

"Yep." Kai just replied.

"I saw you at the cinema lately, you were bored with the movie, right?" She asked. She just know Kai too well.

"Yeah." Kai just replied.

"Time to eat dinner!" Jessy broke their awkward atmosphere, they both went to the dining area and ate.