Memories

I love you, you hate me (KaiFany)

-Tiffany's POV-

We still don't have classes today.

I'm here in my room, totally bored. So, I just pluged my earphone in my ear and listened to the music.

This quiet and nice atmosphere reminds me of Kai and my friendship.

*sigh* Shall I tell memories?

Okay then, I'm gonna tell the story of how we met. That was back 10 years ago, back when we were only 9.

-Flashback-

(Author/Third Person's POV)

"Stephanie! Stephanie! Hurry! Our visitors are here!" Tiffany's Mom kept on shouting from downstairs. She's still in her room fixing herself.

"Coming mom!" She quickly replied and ran downstairs.

They have visitors today, they are a close friend of Tiffany's parents. Her mom told her that they have a child named 'Jongin' who was same age as Tiffany.

The main purpose was,................. They were gonna talk about the arranged marriage. But they won't let Tiffany and Kai know yet. They will just make them close to each other so that they will be comfortable with each other when they announce the arranged marriage.

"Selena! I missed you so much!" A woman that was like the same age as Tiffany's mom came running with a little boy behind her. A man also came inside.

"Jessica!" Tiffany's mom greeted and gave her a hug.

Tiffany's eyes landed to the direction of the boy, "oh! Maybe he's Jongin!" Her thoughts kept on shouting things.

"Hi!" Tiffany waved.

"Hello." He shyly replied.

"Tiffany? Is that you? You look so cute. Kai, come here." Jessica pushed Kai so close to Tiffany that he felt so shy.

"Mom." Kai hissed.

"Make friends, dear." Jessica just whispered to Kai's ear.

"Is he Jongin?" Tiffany whispered to her mom's ear.

"Yes, princess. Just call him 'Kai' Make friends okay?" Selena also whispered back. They were doing this as the first step for the marriage.

"Okay, mom." Tiffany obediently replied and faced Kai.

"Hi! I'm Stephanie Hwang or Hwang Mi-young, but please just call me 'Tiffany' ^_^" Tiffany greeted and flashed her awesome eyesmile.

"She have a very pleasant smile." Kai thought.

"H-Hi. I'm K-Kim Jong-in, just call me 'Kai' :)" He greeted back and flashed an angelic smile that is heart-warming to look at.

"He's cute!" Tiffany was still shouting on her thoughts.

"Good. Now, let's have lunch first!" Selena called everyone to eat lunch. They feel so great that the two was beginning as good friends.

They all sat ang started eating.

"So, were are you gonna live now?" Selena opened up the topic.

"We bought a house in this same subdivision. Just the next street." Jessica then replied. 


After eating lunch, Tiffany and Kai went to the garden together, they were following their parents' orders.

"Your garden is great!" Kai said.

"Really? I love this place. It's very peaceful!" Tiffany replied and flashed an eyesmile.

"Can we be bestfriends?" Kai shyly asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Ofcourse! A guy bestfriend would be great! Let's be friends forever, okay? Pinky swear!" Tiffany responsed and led her hand, showing her pinky.

"Okay!" Kai replied and did a pinky swear.

-End of Flashback-

So, that's the story. Shall I tell how I met Luhan too?

I like telling memories.

But, too bad it will only remain as a memory. We didn't keep our promise.

I'll just tell the story. That was actually after a week I met Kai.

-Flashback-

I'm strolling in the playground.

My parents allow me to go here because this subdivision is secured.

Yehet! There's a vaccant swing ^-^

I ran to the swing but my smile turned into frown when a boy who was like same age as me, sat there.

"Oh! Little girl! What's wrong?" He asked while looking at my direction. He's like Kai, he's also cute.

I pointed out the swing where he was sitting.

"Oh, you want to play here?" He said and stood up.

"Come!" He pulled me and make me sit.

"Thank you ^_^" I said and flashed an eyesmile.

"Can we play?" He asked.

"Sure! But, can we be friends first? I'm Stephanie Hwang or Hwang Mi-young but please just call me 'Tiffany' ^_^" I introduced and flashed an eyesmile again.

"I'm Xi Luhan!" He introduced, he's really cute, his eyes are sparkly.

"Can we play in the seasaw first?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Tiffany!" 

We stopped from running and I looked behind when I heard the familiar voice.

"Kai!" I said and waved.

"Who's he?" Luhan asked.

Kai ran to our direction.

"Why are you playing with another kid? I thought we are bestfriends?" Kai even pouted.

"He's another bestfriend!" I uttered and flashed an eyesmile.

"No, I don't like him." Kai responsed. It made me confused, why? 

"He's a good friend!" I said.

"But, he is taking away my bestfriend!" Kai hissed.

"What did I do wrong?" Luhan confusely asked.

"We are enemies!" Kai shouted. Why is he being like this?

"Yah! Don't fight!" I stopped them.

-End of flashback-

That's it. That's also the reason why they became enemies. 

I still became close to Luhan because he's in the playground everytime I go there.

Since I'm still bored, I will also tell the story how I met Taeyeon :D

-Flashback 8 years ago-

"Mom! The school bus is here!" I shouted.

"Okay! Take care baby! Bye!" Mom waved so I waved back and went inside the school bus.

It's first day of school ^_^

I explored my eyes and there's only one available seat.

I sat beside a cute girl. I think we're the same age.

I just kept quiet.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon!" I was surprised when the girl beside me talked.

"Me?" I asked while pointing to myself.

"Yes!" She answered.

"Oh. Hello! I'm Stephanie Hwang or Hwang Mi-young but just call me Tiffany ^_^" I introduced and flashed my awesome eyesmile.

"Can we be friends? I'm a transferee. You'll be my first friend!" She uttered.

"Sure! We can be bestfriends!" I replied.

"Really?! Thank you!" She said and hugged me. Too tight XD

"I can't breathe" I uttered.

"Oh, sorry!" She said and broke the hug.

"Thanks again!" She said and smiled.

"You're welcome!" I replied and flashed an eyesmile again.

"Wow! I really like your eyesmile!" She said.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"Anyways, what section are you in?" I asked,

"Section A2!" She said.

"Wow! Me too!" I uttered.

"Really? Yay!~" She haftly shouted.

-End of flashback-

It's really nice to remember ^_^

I'd like to tell another one, but it's so sad for me.

Don't worry, I'll still tell it.

-Flashback 8 months ago-

"Uhmm.. Unnie, can I ask something?" I asked and sat on my unnie Michelle's bed.

"Sure, what is it?" She responsed.

"Can I share a secret first?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. Just be open my sissy." She said and sat beside me.

"About Kai..." I uttered.

"What about him?" She asked.

"I think I love him already! What to do?" I asked.

"Really?! He's your bestfriend right?" She asked so I nodded.

"You really grew up! Anyways, this is just an advice. I don't know if this would help or not, this is what some of my friends always tells me. They said that you need to confess your love early, before it's too late. It's up to you, if you would believe my advice :)" She said.

"Really? Thank you!" I said and stood up.

"Are you sure? You're gonna confess?" She asked.

"Yes! Thanks again unnie!" I said and ran out of her room.

Shall I text him?

To : Kkamjong :P

-Let's meet at the playground, now, okay? ^_^

From : Kkamjong :P

-Okay, Fany :)

This is it! I hope he would accept me. *sigh*

"Umma, I'm gonna go to the playground!" I said.

"Okay sweetie, come back quickly." She replied so I quickly ran to the playground and he was there sitting on a swing.

"Why Fany-ah?" He asked.

I sat on the swing beside him.

"Hey! Why are so quiet?" He suddenly asked.

"What if your bestfriend fell inlove wiht you?"

"What do you mean?" He confusely asked again.

"Kai, I'm sorry to say this, but I need to confess. I love you!" 

"What?!" He said slightly rising his voice.

"I love you." I repeated.

"What the are you saying, Tiffany?! You can't love me! Tell me that you're just kidding! Tell me!" I'm so hurt with his reaction. This is also the first time I heard him cuss.

"Kai, I'm telling the truth I love you." I uttered and tears slowly started to fall.

"No, you can't. From now on, forget everything! Forget that we were bestfriends, forget that we were friends! I hate you now!" He shouted.

"Kai.." I mumbled. My vision was covered with tears.

"Go home, now." He calmly but angrily said.

"Kai!"

"I said go home now!" He repeated.

I have no other choice but to run back to our house.

What have I done?!

What was I thinking?!

"Fany-ssi, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Unnie opened the door for me.

"Unnie!" I siad and hugged her.

"What happened?" She worriedly asked.

"K-Kai.." I murmured.

"Let's go to my room where no one can see and hear us." She said ang we went to her room.

We sat on her bed.

"Tell me, what exactly happend?" She asked.

"He got so angry! He hates me now!" 

"He did that?! What was I thinking? It's all my fault! This wouldn't happened if I didn't tell that advice!" She uttered.

"No unnie, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." 

"Tiffany, Michelle! Hurry! We have something important to tell!" Mom shouted from outside.

"Clear all your tears! Stop crying, my pretty sister should never cry :)" She said and wiped my tears away.

"Now, let's go." She said and we went out.

We went to the dining area becuase they were there.

I was so surprised when Kai was there, with his parents. He still have that angry sight on me.

"You can do it, Fany. Don't cry." Unnie whispered so I just nodded.

We sat and listened to what they'll announce.

"This is something important for both Tiffany and Kai. We woukd want to say the main purpose of everything. Whether they like it or not, you two will marry each other for three years." Dad announced that made my heart break into pieces, I can't hear what he'll say.

"What?! No way!" Kai shouted and stood up.

"Kai, you can't say no." 

"This is too much. I hate her!" He said and ran away.

-End of flashback-

After that story, besides from it breaks my heart. I think I have a headache again.

Should I drink medicine? You know, medicine for headache.

I searched for a headache medice in my bag, when I found one, I quickly drank it.