And then he

Perfectly Imperfect

tumblr_mvemi55gzj1rm53g1o5_250.giftumblr_mvemi55gzj1rm53g1o2_250.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


tumblr_mvemi55gzj1rm53g1o1_500.gif

“Amusement park? Really?” Luhan raised a bow as the two stood in front of the large gate of an amusement park.

“Yeah, you told me last time that you want to go on a rollercoaster ride, didn’t you?” Hyoyeon replied and Luhan understood that she was referring to the note he had left for her.

“That was not what I meant.” He murmured.

“What?” The blonde asked as they walked to queue up for tickets. “Nothing.” He replied following her.

 

If Hyoyeon was a y fierce chick the time they went clubbing, the Hyoyeon in front of Luhan right at that moment was cheerful and cute like a ten year old. It amused Luhan how energetic and cheerful she was all throughout the day. He wondered how her petite body could hold such huge amount of energy. Although Luhan had trouble keeping up with her pace, he enjoyed each second. By the end of the day, his body was sore from all the activities but Hyoyeon still seemed cheerful and energetic.

Luhan looked at the girl amused. “Aren’t you tired?”

“Nope.” She replied while she on the cone of ice cream in her hand.

“Wow.” He muttered shaking his head finding it hard to believe that she was not tired at all. If there was a bed right then and there, Luhan would’ve plopped down and slept till the next day morning.

“Look! A fountain!” Hyoyeon shrieked jumping up and down before grabbing him and running to the water fountain. Luhan chuckled and let her drag him to the place.

It was already getting dark and there was a water show going on at the place where the fountain was situated. Luhan and Hyoyeon stood side by side enjoying the show. After a while, Luhan looked away from the show to the blonde girl’s face. Her eyes sparkled and het face had a smile plastered on as she watched the show. Sometimes her eyes would widen and later turn into half moon shape when she smiles. Luhan somehow found the expressions on her face interesting than the actual show.

“Waah!! That was wonderful! Right, Luhan?” Hyoyeon turned to the boy who immediately turned away facing the show that had already ended. “Uh…yeah. It was great.” He replied scratching the back of his neck.

“I have been to amusement park only once before. I went with my parents.” Hyoyeon said facing her front, looking at the people who were leaving since it was time for the park to close.

Luhan nodded looking at the girl. “So, did you enjoy the day?”

“Of course! This is one of the best days in my life!” She exclaimed, flashing her v-smile. “What about you?”

“I had fun! Definitely one of the best days in my life as well.”  He smiled. “I’m tired after all the running around.”

“Tired?! Oh come on! The day isn’t over yet!” Hyoyeon grabbed his hand and led him towards the fountain. Luhan laughed letting the girl drag him for the umpteenth time that day.

The area around the fountain was wet and slippery after the show. Hyoyeon let go of  Luhan and ran towards the fountain and suddenly stopped letting herself slide through the slippery floor. When she stopped she turned around to Luhan and urged him to do the same.

Luhan followed the girl’s action and slid across the floor and went past her before stopping. They repeated this couple of times sliding across the floor and sometimes falling down on their butts laughing. Then it somehow turned into a water fight and soon the two were drenched from head to toe. Hyoyeon took a handful of water and charged towards Luhan when she lost balance and slipped. Luhan saw this and immediately wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon to prevent her from falling but since the floor was slippery they both ended up falling, Hyoyeon on top of Luhan. They both laughed and sat up facing each other.

Hyoyeon continued laughing as Luhan simply observed her with a smile on his face. Her blonde hair was wet and sticking to the sides of her face. He felt a strange feeling spread throughout his body warming every part as it did and his heart was beating fast. Luhan realized that his heart was going ‘dugun dugun’ for the girl in front of him and he understood what it meant.

Luhan didn’t have to think twice. He knew what he had to do. Without any hesitation he uttered.

“I love you.”



dang dang daaannggggg

I started this fic on 11th Aug 2014 so I'm gonna finish it by 11th Aug 2015, which is coming Tuesday. :)