Her kind of fun

Perfectly Imperfect

The sound from the woofers pierced through Luhan’s ears as the guard opened the door for them. He closed his ears and slowly opened them as his ears adjusted to the sound. He looked at the girl who was leading the way for him. Hyoyeon was wearing a short tight leather skirt with black crop top and black leather jacket. She wore a black leather high boot and some silver accessories to go with it. Her makeup was dark to go with the whole gothic look.

Hot! Luhan couldn’t help but think that way about her.

“Stick close to me.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her deeper into the club towards the stage where a band was playing. Luhan gulped at the contact and scolded himself for thinking like that about her.

“Which band is that?” He screamed through the music.

“Purple blood, my favorite!” She shouted back. “Wooo!” She screamed and raised her hand, moving it along with the beat.

Luhan smiled seeing the girl enjoy and looked at the stage. He in a breath and screamed along with her with all his might. Her head snapped to her right to see Luhan with his hands up in the air and nodding his head like he was enjoying. He was wearing a casual jeans, t shirt and jacket but still looking like an eye candy. She giggled catching his attention.

“What?!” He asked.

“Nothing.” She smiled shaking her head.

The other day when Luhan pleaded like that, she felt sorry for him and decided to bring him along with her to watch the band’s performance. She had already planned to go during the weekend and since she was a regular, she managed to get an extra ticket in the last minute for Luhan. She had doubts whether the perfect Luhan would like something like this but contrary to her expectations, he seemed like he was genuinely enjoying the performance. It was a shocker for her.

“I have to download their songs when I reach home. They are awesome.” Luhan said as they took seats on the high chairs near the counter.

“I can’t believe you haven’t even heard about them. They are one of the famous rock bands in Korea.” The music was still going on and Hyoyeon had to raise her voice for him to hear her.

“That’s because I have never listened to rock music.” He replied.

“What?! Seriously?!” She gasped and held her chest. Luhan nodded. “You have a lot to catch up on my boy.” She chuckled.

“I do.” He nodded. “I’ll let you take the top position."

The music had stopped abruptly and since Luhan was speaking in a loud voice, his last sentence was the only thing that was heard in the hall. Everyone stared at their direction with weird looks.

When he gave it a thought, Luhan felt that what he said could very well be misinterpreted in a ual way.

“Umm..I meant that she could lead me, not ually..you know.” He smiled awkwardly trying to explain himself.

“Luhan.” Hyoyeon whispered. “I think you need to shut up now. You’re making it worse.”

Luhan nodded and turned around to face the counter away from the crowd.

Music started playing again to their relief and people resumed what they were doing.

“Well..” Hyoyeon started “that was..” She was about to say awkward when Luhan cut her off and finished it for her. “fun!” He started laughing. Hyoyeon observed him with wide eyes but eventually joined him laughing.

 

“Did you see the way that man with skull print on his t shirt was looking at you after what happened?” Hyoyeon said in between her laughs. They had left the club and now were walking through the streets to nowhere in particular.

“He definitely looked like a bottom.” Luhan said with a thinking face.

“What?!” Hyoyeon snorted and broke into a fist of laughter with Luhan.

“That was fun!” Luhan exclaimed. He had never had so much fun in his life.

“I told you! I told you your life was boring!” She pointed her index finger at him. He lightly pushed her hand away. “I agree that today was fun but my life was never boring!”

“Yeah right.” Hyoyeon scoffed.

Luhan smiled shaking his head. They had not consumed even a drop of alcohol but both them were feeling high strangely. He looked at his watch and noticed that it was half past eleven. “It’s really late. I have to go!” He abruptly stopped.

“Huh? Why?” Hyoyeon pushed her hands into the pockets of her jacket and frowned visibly. “Don’t go.”

“I have to go otherwise my parents will be worried about me.” His voice told her that he was starting to panic.

“Tell them you are having a sleepover with a friend. Let’s have a night out. You’ve never had a night out right?” She suggested.

Luhan gave it a thought. “It sounds tempting but no.” He rejected the idea making her frown. “Next time, let’s have a night out the next time we go out.”

“Next time?” She raised a brow at him. “You want to go out again?”

“Why not?” He raised his hands sideways. “You told me I had a lot to catch up.”

“But I didn’t say I would help you again.”  She smirked.

“I know you will.” He said with confidence.

“Well..” She shrugged nonchalantly. “Let’s see.”

 



A/N I'm on a roll :D..I'm like, getting idea -> writing it down -> uploading it.

Comment :D