He tried but..

Perfectly Imperfect

“Isn’t my life exciting?” Luhan asked while Hyoyeon picked her books from her locker.

 

A week had passed and Luhan kept on trying his best to change Hyoyeon’s opinion about his life. She closed the locker and gave him an unpleased look.

“I bunked a class, texted when the teacher was teaching, stayed awake till late night and I even got a tattoo!” Luhan counted the number of ‘exciting’ things he had done in the past week. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes to eternity and emptied all the air in her lungs through her nose.

“These things might be exciting according to you but Luhan, these are things that a normal student would do.” She walked past him towards her first class.

Luhan caught up with her. “What about the tattoo? Huh?”

“I’m sure that is a temporary tattoo and you probably have it on a place where no one will see it.” She said without stopping.

Luhan ran out of words because whatever she said was true. He only a got a temporary tattoo, that too on his shoulder. Given that he never takes off his shirt, nobody would see it.

“I can even predict what you had tattooed on if I want to.”

Hyoyeon’s  over confidence ticked off Luhan. “Really? Then tell me.” Upon hearing Luhan, Hyoyeon stopped on her tracks and faced him while crossing her arms. “What have I got tattooed on my skin?”

She stared into his brown eyes. Her brows met as she contemplated on what he might’ve got tattooed.

“Football?”

Luhan opened his mouth and then closed it again like a goldfish. He was really out of words. “How..how did you?”

Hyoyeon smirked and turned around. Before Luhan could follow her and ask more, the bell rang and since he had a different class, he had to leave but Luhan noted the question in his mind to ask her later.

 

That evening after the classes were finished, Hyoyeon was about to leave the college to her home when she got cornered by none other than Luhan.

“What now?” She rolled her eyes.

“Even though I tried my best, you said that the things I did were not exciting.” He said.

“So?” She gave him a so-what look.

“I want you to show me what’s exciting according to you.” He straight forwardly told her his intention. He was curious. Until the day Hyoyeon pointed it out, Luhan had never felt that his life was lacking anything but now he realized there was an empty space in his life and he wanted to fill it. He wanted to know and do things that are exciting. He wanted to explore and unleash new sides of him and he knew that Hyoyeon was the one who could help him do that.

“Why should I?” That was more of a question for him to ponder over than one she wanted an answer for. So she tried to walk past him but got stopped when he held out his hand in front of her. “Please.”

 



A/N That was three updates in a row

I'm working on the rest of the story but can't say when I'll update next :D

Comment :P

(The titles -_- )