Bunk!

Perfectly Imperfect

“Yeun-ah.” Luhan called his girl friend and she hummed while putting some books in her locker. “Does your heart go ‘dugun dugun’ when you are with me?”

“Dugun Dugun?” She furrowed her brows as she shut her locker and turned to Luhan.

Luhan steadied himself. “Yeah, does your heart start beating fast like ‘dugun dugun’?”

Yeun adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. “Why are you asking me this now?”

“Simply.” He shrugged. “I just wanted to know.”

Yeun held the folder in her hands closer to her chest and gave it a thought. “I guess it does.” She replied in an unsure tone.

“You’re not sure?”

“I never thought about it before.” She shrugged.

“Ahh..” Luhan nodded. After chatting a while with their friends, Luhan and Yeun parted ways to attend their respective classes.

As Luhan entered his class, a smile graced his lips as he saw Hyoyeon sitting in her seat, her purple headsets plugged into her ears, eyes closed and listening to ‘Purple Blood perhaps?’ he thought as he proceeded to his seat which was near hers. Hyoyeon didn’t notice Luhan or their teacher who had entered the class. Luhan poked Hyoyeon who jerked at the touch and immediately removed her headphones standing up to greet the teacher.

Luhan learned that Hyoyeon was not a fan of History when she yawned for the umpteenth time in their History class. That or she was really tired. Luhan smiled to himself and tore a paper in his book and scribbled something on it before passing it on to Hyoyeon. The girl, as bored as one can be, took it in her hands and read it.

Want to bunk the class together?

Hyoyeon’s face lit up and she turned to the guy smiling. With a combination of art of distraction and crouching, the two managed to sneak out of the class unnoticed.

“I mean, why is it ‘His’ story and not ‘Her’ story?! Don’t you think that is discrimination?” Hyoyeon continued to complain as they walked down the stairs to exit the school.

As they walked Luhan noticed one of their teachers’ passing by the corridor and immediately hugged Hyoyeon, pulled her and sat down on a step hiding behind the railings. Hyoyeon was taken aback by the sudden motion and she kneeled on the floor leaning her body against his upper torso. Her head rested against his shoulder, her hands held on to his shirt as his hands enveloped her petite body. Hyoyeon felt her heart suddenly beating fast. Her cheeks burned and she tensed up.

“I think we are safe now.” Luhan said peeking into the hallways. He let out a sigh of relief and removed his hands. “We almost got caught by Professor Lee.”

“Ah..Yeah.” Hyoyeon smiled awkwardly leaning back, her heart still beating like crazy.

Luhan tilted his head observing the blonde’s face. “Did I startle you?”

“Kinda.” She replied trying to shake off the strange feeling she was having. “By the way, isn’t this your first time bunking?” She quickly asked before it turned awkward.

Luhan laughed.

“Shouldn’t we celebrate this day then?” Hyoyeon bit her lips smiling.

“Of course!” Luhan smiled. “What do you have in mind?”

“You’ll know.” She winked before getting up and walking away gesturing him to follow.

Luhan got up and dusted his pants. He pulled at the strap of his bag with his left hand and kept the other on top of the left part of his chest, above his heart and whispered.

“Calm down.”