화보의 날 Photoshoot Day (Part Two)

Can You Love?

Kai

I finished my breakfest and I got dressed up in my handsome tuxedo my omma gave me. Krystal was ready before me since she ate a chicken salad this morning. The limo was here to pick Krystal and I up, I was wondering where the photoshoot was going to be. During the ride to the place, Krystal didn't smile at me or anything like that. When the limo got to the destination, it looked like Krystal and I were in the forest. Suddenly, someone takes Krystal out of nowhere, "Krystal!" I shouted. I called a taxi to takes me back to Seoul.

I returned to Seoul, I knew it! It was a trick all along, I ran all the way to my parents house and told them the bad news. "Jongin, is this all true?" Appa asked. "Yes, everything is true Appa," "I reply, "I heard that Jessica was here, can I talk to her for a moment?" "Jessica went home a few minutes ago, you should go to Jessica's house, quickly!" Omma ordered. I ran all the way to Jessica's house, when I got there, Jessica was sitting on the couch. "Jessica! Bad news, your sister is kidnapped!" I shouted. "What!" Jessica shouts, "Where did Krystal go?" "I don't know, a limo came and picked us up and it took us to the forest." I explained. "This is not good," Jessica replies, "I have to tell my parents now!" "No! Stop there Jessica," I reply, "We can get help from Krystal's friends, your friends and my friends, let's go!"

As Jessica and I got to the SM company, Jessica and I dragged our friends inside a dance room. "What's the fuss all about?" Amber asks. "Quiet!" Jessica scowls, "This is a serious problem."

New guest star...SNSD/Girls' Generation

"What happened?" Yoona asks. "Listen up," I reply, "Krystal got kidnapped and we have to save her." "That's not good," Suho replies, "You and Krystal are getting married soon!" "Yeah, we need to do something about that right now." Tiffany replied. When the plan was finished, everyone followed me all the way to the forest where Krystal got kidnapped. "This is a weird forest," Chanyeol replies, "There should be something that Krystal dropped." I looked down at the ground, I found a charm piece. I picked up the charm and examined it.

*The emerald charm*

"Jessica," I reply, "Isn't this Krystal's necklace charm?" Jessica took the charm and exmained the charm, "Yep, this is Krystal's necklace charm, it probaly broke off when she got kidnapped." Jessica suggests. 'Muddy tracks,' I thought, 'We should follow the tracks.' I followed the tracks and I smell the scent of poison. I kepted following the tracks and it led me to a big cabin. 'Krystal must be here,' I thought, "These bastards need to let go of Krystal.' I motioned everyone to follow me, I walked closer to the enterance and I stopped the gang. "Where are the smoke bombs?" I whispered. "In my backpack." Jessica whispers back.

I grabbed a smoke bomb out of Jessica's bag, I threw the bomb and it exploded. The guards knocked out into slumber. "Come on!" I hissed. There was a code for the cabin, I looked at the piece of paper taped to the door.

The paper said:

Secret Code is: 1526

I entered the code in, I quietly opened the door. Until I realized that there were cameras in the house. I turned off all of the cameras and I walked in and knocked out all of the gaurds and walked upstairs to find Krystal. I was trying to open the door to the room, but it was locked. I saw a key on a coat hanger, so I grabbed the key to unlock the door. I opened the door, and there was a hallway to the bedroom. I walked straight and opened another door to the bedroom. I found more cameras in the room, I turned them off and walked to another door, it was the bedroom. I opened the door and found Krystal lying down on the bed. I carried Krystal in my arms and I left the cabin.

"How is Krystal?" Jessica asks, running up to me. "She's fine, but I'm going to take her home so she can rest for a few hours." I said. "How would I tell my parents about the photoshoot?" Jessica asked. "Tell them to cancel it for a few hours and wait for Krystal to heal." I said.

Krystal and I safely returned to the mansion, I placed Krystal on my bed and kissed her forhead. "Sleep well my angel." I whispered. I left my bedroom and waited for two hours. I waited another two hours, but I fell asleep on the couch in the livingroom.