디너파티 Dinner Party

Can You Love?

Krystal

''Krystal, make some spicy noodles.'' my appa ordered. I was also boiling another costomer's noodles, so I asked Jessica to do it. ''Jessica, please?'' I asked. ''No way,'' Jessica replies, ''I'm not gonna help at this boring old noodle shop.'' I sighed at my sister, I had to get another pot and boil the spicy noodle order. ''Umma,'' I reply, ''Jessica is just playing on her phone instead of helping me.'' I said. My umma took Jessica's phone away from her, ''Jessica Jung,'' my umma replies, ''Help your little sister right now, or you'll never go shopping or do anything with your friends.'' I was the only one helping my parents, Jessica is really lazy at times. I placed the noodles that were ready, the plain noodles with eggs and lettece.

''Jessica, make some kimchi.'' my umma ordered. ''How do you make kimchi?'' Jessica asked. I ingored my sister and got to the kimchi filling, after the filling, I did everything with the green lettece and lastly, I make the lettece leaves a reddish orange color and got the filling in. I folded the kimchi and gave the bowl to my umma. My umma tried the kimchi, ''Krystal, did you make this kimchi?'' she asked. ''I was the one who made them.'' Jessica interrupted. ''I was the person who made the kimchi.'' I said. ''Krystal, good job on the kimchi,'' my umma replies, ''Jessica, get to work.'' I was working on the spicy noodles, I got the eggs and the leeks ready for the noodles. ''Umma! The spicy noodles are ready.'' I said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

I was in the car with my umma and appa, I asked where are we going, but they were quiet. My family and I got to a noodle shop, I thought I was supposed to go to a chicken shop. ''Why are we here?'' I asked. ''Jongin, enough with your questions,'' my appa replies, ''Just go in.'' I walked inside the shop with my umma and appa, I didn't know who owned the shop. Soon, Krystal's umma walked over to the front desk to reserve a table for us. ''Krystal's parents work here?'' I asked. ''Of course,'' my umma replies, ''Krystal works here and her sister works here too.'' I scoffed, I hate Krystal a lot.

Krystal was taking our order, I was really harsh on her though. ''Krystal,'' I reply, ''Can I have fried chicken with extra spices on it?'' ''Okay then,'' Krystal replies, ''I'll get to it.'' My parents ordered spicy noodles with lettce and meat, I ordered really spicy chicken with rice. I just wanted water like my parents. I also saw that not much people comes to Krystal's noodle shop. Twenty minutes later, Jessica comes with my food and my parents food. ''Where's Krystal?'' I asked. ''She's in the kitchen,'' Jessica replies, ''You want to talk with Krystal for a moment?'' I nodded, Jessica took me into the kitchen. ''What do you want?'' Krystal asked. ''Can I have a few words with you on the roof?'' I asked. ''Sure, but I only have five minutes.'' Krystal said.

I got to the roof with Krystal, I sat by her. ''I wish I sold that dress to someone else.'' I said. ''I'm never going to wear that dress,'' Krystal replies, ''Besides, I don't want to see you ever again.'' Krystal walks back downstairs into the kitchen, and I followed her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

I was crying when I was walking down the stairs. I didn't want Jessica or my parents to see my tears. So I just went inside the girls' bathroom to cry in there.

I was having a good cry for at least an hour. Kai was eating my chicken that I made for him. I bet he hates the chicken a lot. When I came out of the bathroom, he was right in front of me. ''What do you want?'' I asked. ''Come with me.'' he replied. Kai grabs the hold of my wrist and takes me to the roof again.

On the roof, I relesed Kai's grip on my wrist. ''I liked the chicken, I'll come here more.'' he said. ''Let me go,'' I reply, ''I've been crying for at least a whole entire hour, I have to get to work.'' I walked back downstairs, I was never yelled at.

I got back into the kitchen, I had to help Jessica cut the meat since she has a cut on her hand. I was slicing the meat, I was really careful with the cutting.

After a hard day at work, it was a dinner party in like six more hours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

When it was 8:00, I was going to meet Krystal at the dinner party. So, it was only 3:00 PM, I had to wait for six hours until the dinner party starts.

Six hours later...

It's finally 8:00, I was going to wear a tuxedo. I wonder what Krystal is going to wear at the dinner party. My appa got me a tuxedo, it was my appa's when he was a young man. I've rather skip the dinner party and meet up with my friends.

*Kai's tuxedo*

After getting dressed up in a fancy tux, I got out the door and I met Krystal and her family. She was wearing a simple black dress with a coral pink ribbon.

*Krystal's dress*

I took a seat across from Krystal, she was wearing a pearl necklace with cherry earrings. Her hair was in princess curls, I didn't talk much at the dinner party. Nor did Krystal, she was silent during the party. I kinda felt bad for Krystal and her family since they can't own their noodle shop.