새 집 New House

Can You Love?

Kai

*The mansion*

My family and I got to a mansion, it was going to be my house, I was going to share a house with Krystal, my future wife. ''Jongin, this is going to be your house,'' Umma replies, ''You have to be good with Krystal.'' ''Umma...why can't I stay with you?'' I asked. ''You have grown to be a young man,'' Appa replies, ''You're gonna stay with Krystal, she's going to take good take of you.''

A few minutes later, Krystal arrives with her Umma, Appa, and her noona. ''We're here.'' Krystal's umma replied. Krystal was grabbing all of her things out of the trunk. ''Annyeonghaseyo Kai.'' Krystal said, bowing down. I bowed to Krystal, I walked in the house with Krystal and the mansion was huge.

My room was on the second floor, Krystal's was on the second floor, but it was in a different area.

*My room*

*Krystal's room*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

I placed everything in my room, everything else was prepared for us because this was Kai's uncle and aunt's house. ''Madam,'' my maid replies, ''Master Jongin wants to have a word with you in the living room in the lobby.'' ''I'll be right there.'' I said.

Five minutes later, I came out of my room and I was on my way in the living room. ''What do you need from me?'' I asked. ''I just wanted to apologize, I'm sorry I yelled at you at your noodle shop.'' he said. I took a seat on the couch, and replied, ''It's fine, you don't have to apologize.'' I felt a tear come down from my left eye, I wiped it off quickly before Kai can see it. When I was getting up, I felt like I was going to faint. I was caught by Kai, but I passed out...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

When Krystal was about to fall, I caught her on time. ''Krystal! Can you hear me?'' I asked. I felt her pulse on her neck, she was fine, but her forhead was hot. ''Master, is there anything wrong?'' my butler asked. ''Go get me a bowl with warm water and make some japanese porriage.'' I ordered. ''I'm on it!'' my butler said. I also asked everyone in the mansion to close all the windows, doors and the gates outside, I told them not to let anyone in. Including crazy fangirls. I kepted Krystal in my arms, I asked her maid to grab her a blanket. ''Here's the warm water and the porriage you asked for.'' my bulter replied. ''Thank you.'' I said, placing Krystal on the couch.

I grabbed the blue towel, I placed the towel in the bowl and then softly wiped the towel on Krystal's face. Krystal suddenly grabbed my wrist, she said: ''Please don't leave me!'' "Krystal, I'm right here." I replied.