화보의 날 Photoshoot Day (Part One)

Can You Love?

Kai

When Krystal got sick, I kinda like her now. Ever since I said I was going to burn her bunny in the firepit when I was a kid. Now, I reget those terrible words that I said to Krystal. Now, she's all better. It's also photoshoot day too, Krystal just got done showering. "Master," the servent replies, "The limo will be here in two hours." "Okay then," I reply, "I need to shower now." I was walking upstairs to go shower, I also smell some fried chicken cooking. I walked back downstairs into the kitchen to see who was cooking fried chicken.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

I was cooking fried chicken, the spicy sauce and the first plate of the fried chicken was ready. I only made the korean version of the fried chicken.

(The fried chicken)

I covered the spicy sauce with tin foil, so nothing can get inside the sauce. I placed all of the fried chicken in the pot two times; so the chicken can be a little more crispy. While the chicken is still deep frying; I need to make rice quickly. When I finished the rice, I found Kai at the dinner table looking at the fried chicken. "Good morning," I reply, "Are you hungry?" "I was hungry when the smell of fried chicken was cooking." I went to check the chicken that was deep frying, it was ready.

I cooked tteokbokki and kimbap sushi. So, I cooked, rice, tteokbokki, fried chicken and kimbap sushi. "Eat up," I reply, "I have to get dressed for the photoshoot." "Wait!" Kai shouts. I was going up the stairs to my room, until someone got the hold of my elbow. "Aren't you hungry?" Kai asks. "No, you can eat by yourself, I need to get ready for the photoshoot." I reply, walking upstairs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

As Krystal walks upstairs, I walk back to the dining table to eat my fried chicken she made for me. Under the plate of chicken, I found a piece of paper under the plate. I carefully grabbed the paper and it said:

I hope you like the fried chicken with the spicy hot sauce. Why don't you give it a try?

~Krystal

The folded up the note, I found a small bowl covered with foil. I grabbed the bowl then I removed the foil. 'Should I try it,' I thought, 'Or should I not?' I found a flower in the vase, I grabbed one flower which was a cone flower. I removed every petal one by one. The last petal was on, I was on should I not. I grabbed the flower petal and the last petal told me to try it. I dipped the chicken in the hot sauce and it was really good.