프롤로그 Prologue

Can You Love?

Kai

''Jongin,'' my mother replies, ''Time to go shopping for your tuxedo.'' ''Why do I have to go?'' I asked, ''Why can't appa go with you?'' ''No time to waste with your little whining,'' my mother replies, ''You're going to meet Krystal.'' I pouted at my umma and walked with her into the car. ''Umma...why didn't you ask someone else to go with you?'' I whined. My umma said nothing, she doesn't want to hear anymore whining from me.

When I got to the mall, I saw Krystal there too. I also saw her older sister shopping with her.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal

I met Jongin's family at the mall, I thought: 'What a big surprise, why can't Jessica marry him?' I bowed down to Kai's umma and appa, but Kai and I just stared at each other. ''Jongin, why don't you bow down to Krystal Jung?'' his umma asked. I bowed before he did, but he never bowed back. ''It's okay Imo...'' I reply, ''He doesn't have to bow down to me.'' ''Good.'' Kai spat out. I just folded my arms with anger, he just doesn't understand anything. ''Kai-sshi,'' Imo said. ''Watch your mouth!'' ''Krystal, why don't you talk to Jongin?'' my appa asked. ''Fine then, I'll talk.'' I said.

Jongin and I never got along, as kids, we always fought with each other. I would always cry when he wins the battle.

(Flashback)

''Jongin, give me back my bunny!'' I shouted.

''Never!'' Kai shot back, ''I'm going to burn this bunny in the firepit.''

When he said that, I started crying. His umma came up to him and took my bunny away from him.

''Jongin, why did you take Krystal's bunny away?'' she asked.

''Well, she was going to break my action figure.'' Kai protested.

''Krystal, were you going to break Jongin's action figure?'' she asked.

''Imo...I was just touching his little action figures and I was holding it.'' I said.

I was telling the truth, but Kai was calling me a liar.

Imo gave me back my bunny, so she started to talk with Kai.

''Jongin, stop being stobborn and stop being a brat!'' Imo scolded.

(End of Flashback)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai

I was walking around with Krystal, I also have to buy her a dress. ''Krystal, buy this dress.'' I said, holding up the dress in front of Krystal. ''Not my type,'' she replies, ''Find another dress.'' Krystal found a white dress with crystal clear shoes, so I bought them for Krystal. ''Is that all?'' I asked. ''Yes, this is it, I don't want to see you.'' Krystal said. ''Nor do I,'' I reply, ''I don't even want to see your face.'' 

After doing some horrible shopping, I decided to hide from my umma and appa. I don't want to go to that useless dinner party with Krystal and her family.