Chapter2

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Noona!" Tiffany look at the boy beside her."Hmm?" He pouts."Noona,I want some ice cream~" He whined."Aigoo Sehunie...how old are you?" Tiffany chuckles at his cuteness."20." Sehun grin at her childishly."Okay,I'll go and buy one for you." She keeps her Ipad and goes to the ice cream stall to buy a cup of strawberry ice cream.

  "Here you go." Sehun look at the ice cream in front of him."How about you?" Tiffany shakes her head."Diet." He frowned."Hey,you're very skinny already.No more diet." He leans against the bench and cross his legs."How about we play a game?" Sehun suggested.Tiffany turns toward him and eyesmiled."What game?" He smirks."Scissors paper stone.The one who loses must eat a spoonful of ice cream." He brought the cup up to her face.

  Tiffany rubs her chin,thinking hardly."O...kay..." They played for a lot of rounds and Sehun always win her."Yah,you never let me win." She hit his arm while he laugh."I did let you win sometimes." Tiffany glares at him."Name one time."He put his right arm behind her and uses his left hand to hold her chin up."You won my heart?" He leans in and captures her lips,tasting the strawberry flavoured ice cream in .

  "Yah Oh Sehun!" Tiffany smack his head once they broke the kiss."Ow~" He look at her with puppy eyes as he rubs his head painfully."When did you become so cheesy?!" She glares at him playfully."Since I met you?" Sehun uses his right arm to bring Tiffany closer to his chest,taking in her marshmallow scented hair."I like it." Tiffany chuckles,leaning her head on his chest while hugging his waist.

  "Noona,I got a new roommate yesterday." Tiffany look up from her phone."Roommate?" He nodded,eating his ice cream and would feed Tiffany sometime."What's his name?" "Luhan." She sit up straight,staring at him with big eyes."Who?!" Sehun look at her weirdly."Noona,are you alright?" She shakes her head furiously."Who's your roommate?!" "Luhan."

  Tiffany slowly lean her back against the bench,staring at nothing."Luhan." She whispers."You know him,noona?" "N-no! Of course not!" Sehun grinned."I'm going to introduce you to him." She look at him like she just saw a ghost."What?!" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows."Noona,you look pale.Sure you're alright?" She push his hands away when he attempt to hold her face."You mean you're going to bring me to your dorm?" "Mm-hmm..."

  Tiffany shut her eyes and start to chant."Not him,not him,not him..." "Not him?" She opens her eyes only to see Sehun looking at her with a worry face."N-nothing..." He stand up and grab her hands gently,pulling her up."Let's go." "Go where?" Sehun look at her with slightly wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter