Chapter3

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany is waiting for Sehun to buy her her lunch when Luhan suddenly appears in front of her."Oh,good morning Luhan." She smiles a little,still feeling awkward when around him."Morning,where's Sehun?" He look around them to look for the pink haired boy."He is buying us lunch." She look down,trying to concentrate on her phone."I see...hey,the Jerks club members are going to the Karaoke tonight,going?" He look at her with his cute deer eyes,the eyes that Tiffany fell in love with.

  "Is Sehun going?" She glance up before lowering her head again."Of course...so,going?" Tiffany nodded slowly."I'll ask Sehun to bring me there then." "Oh,hyung." Sehun greeted him while putting Tiffany and his food down."Sehun-ah,she say she'll go." Luhan smiles at him as he jumps up and down."Really? Noona,don't you have anything to do?" He turns to look at the girl beside him with a hopeful look.

  "No." He frowned."What,I can't go?" She tug on his uniform."O-of course you can." Sehun force a smile."Tiffany Sehun,quick,finish your food.We're going to Jerks club later!" Baekhyun's cheerful voice rang the whole cafeteria."Yeah,eat faster.We're going to be late." Chanyeol's voice followed."You guys can go first if you want to." Tiffany shooed the duo away before throwing her trash.

  "Tiffany,meet you at the club later!" Luhan wave at her and Sehun before chasing up with Chanbaek."Sehun-ah,finish it.I'll go and get you your favourite bubble tea." She patted his head twice and walk away to buy bubble tea.Sehun stares at the door which Luhan Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out.'Hyung,don't you feel happy enough to have all those girls?' His thought was cutted off when a bubble was shoved to his face."Thank you."

  He notice there is another bubble tea in her hand."Noona,I thought you like chocolate?" Tiffany look at him before chuckling."This is for Luhan." He roll his eyes mentally."How do you know he likes Taro bubble tea?" She froze."Um...I just randomly bought one for him." She grinned."Let's go." Tiffany pulls Sehun away once he finish his food.'Noona,don't tell me you still got feeling for him?' Sehun thought,staring at the girl's back while she pulls him to the club.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Sehun sit down beside a sleeping Lay once they reached the club,secretly eavesdropping Lufany."Luhan,yours." He watch her hands the bubble tea to him."You still remember." Luhan smiles charmingly at her causing her to look down."Ouch! Ouch! Sehun!" Lay slaps his hand away."Huh?" Lay glares at him."You pinched me!" He shout at him and lean against the sofa,continue his beauty sleep.Sehun get up and stand beside Suho who is drinking coffee.

  "What with the sad face?" Suho look at him.He has always been his best hyung,he take really good care of him."Them." Sehun nodded toward Lufany's di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter