Chapter6

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany sit on a bench,sipping her bubble tea.It's been 1 month since Luhan and her started dating.He stop bringing girls home now,she can see it through his eyes that he truly loves her.Eventhough she is happy for that,but Sehun had gone missing for 1month too.  

  He went missing on the day they finish their seven days couple game.Maybe he figured it out that they are going to continue the game,which mean they are going to be an official couple.He moved out from the apartment he shared with Luhan,and transferred to the other school,and even changed his phone number.

  "Where are you,Sehun-ah?" Tiffany sighed,swinging her legs.She sit up straight when she saw a familiar figure walking out from a shop."Sehun?" She whispers while squinting her eyes.She gasp before standing up and running toward the boy.

  "Sehun!" The said boy turn around,and run away when he recognize her."Yah,Oh Sehun!" Tiffany chase after him,but of course he is faster.He manage to hide before she can catch up with him."Oh my god,Sehun!" She ruffles her hair angrily."Fany,I've been looking for you everywhere." Luhan come behind her and hug her.

  "Hannie,I saw Sehun just now." She look at him with widdened eyes.Luhan frowned."Tiff,I'm jealous." "Seriously,I saw him!" He hold her hand and pull her back to their car."It must be your imagination." A tall boy come out from his hiding place once they leave the place."Why are you still looking for me after 1 month?" 

  Tiffany lie in her bed,pouting."I swear I saw him just now.But the shop,he came out from a baby shop.What is he doing in there?" She mumble to herself.

  The next day,Tiffany walk pass the shop and saw Sehun again.She hide behind a dustbin when she saw him coming out from the shop."Anmum Essential? Isn't that for pregnant women?!"

  She follow behind him silently,wanting to know badly where he live.She follow him to a very pretty bungalow."He live here alone? Now that I know where he lives.I can start my plan.

  Tiffany went home and call Xiumin."Oppa,meet me outside Starbucks cafe tommorrow......yeah,The plan start tommorrow....I am sure about what I want to do...bye~" She hung up and call Luhan."Lulu,wanna go for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter