Chapter5

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sehun runs into the toilet and saw Suho washing his hands.He walks to him and hugs him."Hyung~" "Sehun,why are you crying?"Suho patted his head gently."She don't love me anymore." "Who?" Tiffany noona." "Why?" "She broke up with me." "What?!" "She say she wants to be with Luhan hyung." Suho push him away gently to look at him with a smile."You know what,Sehun? If you love her,let her go."

  "B-but..." Suho shakes his head."You want her to be hsppy don't you? Then let her be with the one she wants.If she comes back,she is yours.If she don't,she never was." Sehun look down,thinking really hard before nodding his head."Good,now go home.You need to rest,I'll tell the teacher that you're not feeling good." Suho push him out and walk back to the cafeteria.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Tiffany go back to the boys and sit down beside Kai,acting like nothing happened."So,we'll start this game right now,okay?" Chanyeol ask while looking at Luhan and Tiffany.“Wait,where's Sehun? Tiffany,you're with him earlier,right?" Baekhyun ask."He..." "He went home already,the kid's not feeling well." Suho answers his question and sit down.

  She watching him drinks his drink before glancing at her once."It's such a pity you break up with him.You're letting someone who loves you go just to be with someone who you don't even know if he loves you." Tiffany lowers her head in embarrassment."What are you talking about?" Lay ask annoyingly."She broke up with Sehun." Suho simply blurt out while the other boys widen their eyes.."What?!"

  There is a silence before Baekhyun broke into an awkward laugh."To say the truth,our Sehun is too childish.Our Tiffany likes someone who is manlier,right?" Baekhyun smiles,trying to make her feel better."Yeah,if I'm a girl,I'll want to date Luhan too.Only if he is not a playboy." Chanyeol cough when Baekhyun nudge his chest with his elbow."You're not helping."

  "Tiffany can play the game more comfortably then.Since she don't need to worry about how Sehun feel." Kai nodded his head in agreement while playing with her hair.Suho split his drink out."Are you guys insane?! They break up because of this stupid game! You guys are really..." Suho stomps his legs in annoymance before leaving the place."It's like his words are going to stop us from playing this game." Chen laugh.Tiffany is in her own world the whole time,thinking about Sehun.

Night

  Sehun is playing ga,e through his phone while eavesdropping Luhan and Tiffany's conversation."I can't believe you did that!" Luhan exclaimed."Did what?" "Breaking up with Sehun." He say that quite softly so Sehun won't hear him,but he heard him."I only did that so I don't have to worry about his feeling when we are playing this game." Sehun roll his eyes and scoff softly.A message was sent to him when he is playing Clash and Clan.

 

From:My one and only girl

We can still be friend,right?

 

Sehun put his phone d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter