Chapter4

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany stares at the boy beside her and pout."Mad?" She asks quietly.He puffed his cheeks."Who wouldn't when their girlfriend was told to play seven days couple with other guy?" He glance at her once before turning his attention back to the road."But you agreed with the game." Sehun mentally slaps himself.

  "Hah,speechless?" Tiffany turn her body slightly to the side to face him with a childish grin.He stops the car and stares at her.She slowly sit back to her seat and lower her head."Hey..." Sehun gently hold her chin up so she'll look at him."I agreed to let you play that game because I trust you.I believe that you won't leave me."

  He pulls her closer to kiss her."Promise me you won't fall in love with Luhan again." He mumbles against her lips."P-promise..." He deepen the kiss and they pinky promised."Good night.Bye~" Tiffany peck on his lips before going out of the car,waving at him.She watch him drive away and sigh."I'm sorry...I can't..."

  Sehun throws his car key on the coffee table once he reached home.*Giggles* He turn his head toward his and Luhan's room."He did not!" He hiss and lean his left ear against the door."Luhan,stop it!" He widened his eyes when he hears a girly voice."What the f**k." He twisted the door open only to see a half Luhan on top of a girl,tickling her.

  "What are you doing on my bed?!" Sehun shout,causing them to turn around immediately."Oops,we're very sorry about that,Sehun." Luhan stand up and wait for the girl to get up before kissing her on her cheek."See you tommorrow,babe." The girl giggles,such a disgusting voice."Hannie,you never tell me that your roommate is so....hot." The girls stop in front of Sehun to touch his chest."Don't touch me!" He growls at her,avoiding her touch.

  Luhan glares at him."You scared my girl." He snakes his arms around the girl's waist,kissing her neck."Don't do it here.Go to the hotel if you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter