Chapter1

If you love her,let her go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4-8-2012

  "Luhan!" A smilling Tiffany was seen running toward a baby-faced boy named Luhan with open arms."Hey,babe." Luhan peck on her lips,causing her to giggles."It's our first anniversary!" She squeals."I know,let's celebrate it at Soshi cafe." He smiles at her sweetly while ruffling her hair.

  After ordering their food,Tiffany clasp her hands together and look at Luhan with loving eyes."Still remember the first time when we met each other here?" Luhan chuckles."Yeah,I "accidentally" bumped into you." "Why did you do that though?" He rubs the back of his neck shyly."Because I'm too shy to confess to you that I like you." 

  Tiffany giggles."Aww,you're so sweet~" She pinch his cheek."Yah,don't do that.It makes me look so unmanly." He pouts."You're so cute,bambi." Luhan frowned."Hey,stop using that nickname...it's too girly." Tiffany eyesmiled."But I like it."

  "Here's your food." The waitress come and serve the food."Thank you." Luhan hold her hand and wink at her when Tiffany is looking out the window.The waitress supress her giggles and mouthed,"Meet me after this." Luhan smirks before telling Tiffany he need to use the toilet."What take him so long.I finished my food already and he is not coming back yet." Tiffany mumbles and enter the ladies washroom to wash her hands.

  "Ah...faster." She raise her head from the sink and cringed.'Did I hear something I shouldn't?' "I...I'm...close..." Tiffany covers her ears and look at the last stall.‘Hell,my innocent ears.Must leave this place right away.' "L-Luhan!" She widened her eyes and stop walking when she hears his name.'Who?!' She watch the last door open and out came a half Luhan and the waitress just now.

  "That was amazing." Luhan chuckles as he turns his head toward Tiffany."T-Tiff..." Tiffany run out the cafe as fast as she can,ignoring Luhan's shouting.She wipe her tears and run without looking in front,which cause her to bump into someone."Whoa,Tiffany.What's wrong? Gosh,why are you crying?!" A worry hamster look alike boy bend down a little and cup her face with his hands."Go away!" She cry out,trying to push his hands away from her.

  "What happened?"Tiffany didn't answer and continue to cry."Aigoo,let's go home first and tell me later,okay?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter